Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) (24767 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by mentro: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=donnie post=65787368]

Donnie, when did you become CE media agent?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2018
This will be a good collaboration for a religious show.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by petenweke: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2018
No, that's why they started the reality show
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2018
cutefergiee:
Dis hinn daughter just carry d papa face wholly... See her look like dose britico Indians.... Nice one tho
She's really beautiful smiley
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by excel101(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Daughters of scammers
You are in confines of your bedroom and make all sorts of utterances, without depth. I know on paper( form filling Christian) you're a Christian, but your actions depicts it. Its because of profanity and lack of reverence of God in your life that makes it difficult for you to experience God's infinite power on your life.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by CuteMadridista: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
excel101:
You are in confines of your bedroom and make all sorts of utterances, without depth. T know on paper( form filling Christian) you're a Christian, but your actions depicts it. Its because of profanity and lack of reverence of God in your life that makes it difficult for you to experience God's power on your life.

1. I'm not in the confines of my bedroom

2. I'm not a Christian, infact I'm an atheist

3. I don't want to experience the power of imaginary Yahweh in my life, I'd rather experience the power of real entities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

So my not watching scammers brought all these texts from a folklore?

So the 'Bible' is a folklore?
Do you want me to rain down curses on you?
Me eyes are on you henceforth!

Omo jati jati!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by lizzynicole: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Muafrika2:
How many daughters does pastor Chris have?
h

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by CuteMadridista: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

So the 'Bible' is a folklore?
Do you want me to rain down curses on you?
Me eyes are on you henceforth!

Omo jati jati!

Yes Bible is a folklore

What is in the bile? talking snakes, talking donkeys, IQ raising fruits, dead people waking up and walking around Jerusalem, creator of the universe coming down to be killed by 3 nails, evil spirit entering pigs, magic tricks called miracles, demons cause diseases

its a folklore bro
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
AuroraB:
She's really beautiful smiley
Double really beautiful

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by aalangel(f): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2018
donnie:
Daughters Of Pastor Chris And Benny Hinn Start New TV Show On Loveworld USA

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's daughter (Sharon) and Benny Hinn's Daughter (Natasha), along with others, start new TV show on Loveworld USA which is currently reaching over 12million homes in the United States.

These lovely young ladies delve into several issues which Christians go through or are struggling with while they attempt to project God's opinion and proffer solutions.

With the excellent production and presentation, you easily forget you're listening to young ladies chat. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stRdWtYJm-E

Nice. It's actually a U.K. recording/Show.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2018
aalangel:

Nice. It's actually a U.K. recording/Show.

Nope, it isn't. That's in the US. I even recognize that couch in loveworld USA studios. wink

2 of the girls are US based and 2 (including Sharon) are UK based.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
I don't trust the children of ll this new generation pastors. undecided
They look like girls that go to clubs andhave threesomes wink
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by platinumphotos: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
This ladies are well groomed mehn.. I like them both already

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by wittyt98(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

So my not watching scammers brought all these texts from a folklore?
I really wonder too fam grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by XingXhang(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
free2ryhme:

I rather read my bible than watch this

Rather, but you wouldn't.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by Abillsable: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
I suggest you rather read you bible,because until then this wont make any spiritual sense to you.
free2ryhme:

I rather read my bible than watch this

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by gwama: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Neminc:
Beautiful ladies

What beautifull ladies?? In any case, Pastor Chris's daughter looks like a beaver, she's not pretty, she's just light skin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by Martinez19(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
donnie:

Proverbs 18:6-7
"A [self-confident] fool’s lips bring contention, and his mouth invites a beating.

A [self-confident] fool’s mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to himself."
you believe in yahweh and you have the right to call someone else a fool. SMH

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by aalangel(f): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
donnie:

Nope, it isn't. That's in the US. I even recognize that couch in loveworld USA studios. wink

2 of the girls are US based and 2 (including Sharon) are UK based.

Brother, i work for loveworld tv networks...i should know better.
It's a syndicated program. We also produce for Loveworld USA from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
donnie:
Daughters Of Pastor Chris And Benny Hinn Start New TV Show On Loveworld USA

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's daughter (Sharon) and Benny Hinn's Daughter (Natasha), along with others, start new TV show on Loveworld USA which is currently reaching over 12million homes in the United States.

These lovely young ladies delve into several issues which Christians go through or are struggling with while they attempt to project God's opinion and proffer solutions.

With the excellent production and presentation, you easily forget you're listening to young ladies chat. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stRdWtYJm-E

This slave again. Mr Donnie, how is your spiritual life? You have turned Oyakhilome into your god so much that nearly all of your religious threads are about him or his church.

Repent from idol worshipping. God will never share His glory with any man.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by Shally2: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
aalangel:

Don't mind this Donnie. He acts like he knows everything about Chris oyakhilome and CE. Meanwhile, he only hears from the wrong source.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

This slave again. Mr Donnie, how is your spiritual life? You have turned Oyakhilome into your god so much that nearly all of your religious threads are about him or his church.

Repent from idol worshipping. God will never share His glory with any man.

Friend, believers in Christ are the glory and righteousness of the Most High.

"God has shared His glory, power, authority and life with us in Christ Jesus." Do you believe this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

"God has shared His glory, power, authority and life with us in Christ Jesus." Do you believe this?

Thank you jare for answering that one.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Shally2:
Don't mind this Donnie. He acts like he knows everything about Chris oyakhilome and CE. Meanwhile, he only hears from the wrong source.

See me o... hehee cheesy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
aalangel:

O you... we've met here b4 haven't we?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Really? I need Scriptures, please!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Really? I need Scriptures, please!!

John 17:22
"I have given to them the "glory and honour" which You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one.

Luke 9
"Then JESUS called together the Twelve {apostles} and gave them power and authority over all demons,and to cure diseases,

2Cor 5:21

"For He made Him who knew no sin for us, that we{believers} might become the righteousness of God in Him. Do you believe God on this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by olumite2014(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Going to Christ Embassy is more than going to a church, Its more than a church. It is God's vision, God's mission.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by aalangel(f): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Shally2:

Calm down dear...he's still doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

John 17:22
"I have given to them the "glory and honour" which You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one.

Luke 9
"Then JESUS called together the Twelve {apostles} and gave them power and authority over all demons,and to cure diseases,

2Cor 5:21

"For He made Him who knew no sin for us, that we{believers} might become the righteousness of God in Him. Do you believe God on this one?

This is a very simple, straightforward matter.

It is just a matter of speaking. I will not give my glory means He would not share all the elements of His glory with another or His praise with idols. In what context was this made? This was said to dissuade people from giving idols (idols can be a man -- many like donnie have turned their pastors into idols) the glory that should go to God.

For example, God brought the Israelites out of Egypt but when they made the Golden Calf, they gave it God's glory by claiming that it was the Golden Calf that brought them out of Egypt.

Yes, we have been given power and authority over demons but it doesn't mean that when we cast out demons, we should take the credit. The glory belongs to God and must only be seen as being lent to us. So, we must always give Him (and not ourselves) back the glory.

Like I tell people, you cannot understand the Word by merely reading it in isolation or taking the words in their ordinary sense. There are such subtleties as "give" to mean "share". This word does not mean that God will not give us His glory but we must always remember to be careful in how we elevate ourselves or others, especially those who call themselves pastors.

I have seen a thread where Christ was ridiculed but only about two Christians chided the poster but ridicule a pastor and see how thousands of them would be on your neck.

God will never share His glory with another nor His praise with idols. When we heal the sick, we do so to the glory of God and not the glory of man and we can't share His glory with Him.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) by donnie(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

This is a very simple, straightforward matter.

It is just a matter of speaking. I will not give my glory means He would not share all the elements of His glory with another or His praise with idols. In what context was this made? This was said to dissuade people from giving idols (idols can be a man -- many like donnie have turned their pastors into idols) the glory that should go to God.

For example, God brought the Israelites out of Egypt but when they made the Golden Calf, they gave it God's glory by claiming that it was the Golden Calf that brought them out of Egypt.

Yes, we have been given power and authority over demons but it doesn't mean that when we cast out demons, we should take the credit. The glory belongs to God and must only be seen as being lent to us. So, we must always give Him (and not ourselves) back the glory.

Like I tell people, you cannot understand the Word by merely reading it in isolation or taking the words in their ordinary sense. There are such subtleties as "give" to mean "share". This word does not mean that God will not give us His glory but we must always remember to be careful in how we elevate ourselves or others, especially those who call themselves pastors.

I have seen a thread where Christ was ridiculed but only about two Christians chided the poster but ridicule a pastor and see how thousands of them would be on your neck.

God will never share His glory with another nor His praise with idols. When we heal the sick, we do so to the glory of God and not the glory of man and we can't share His glory with Him.

You don't know this Donnie you're talking about. I have contributed, even recently, on various non-Pastor Chris threads so what's your headache? ...That I'm celebrating or making threads about my Pastor instead of Messi or C.Ronaldo of Davido?

Dey there, make spirit of this world finish you....mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Minority Party Will Be Lifted Up In Nigeria – TB Joshua / Hadith Forbidding Hellfire To Anyone Who Informs Another Of A New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.