Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:09 PM

"Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung (24949 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by omowolewa: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari is very far from his citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by bikefab(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2018
In recent times Buhari seems to be misled by every body, doesnt he have his own common sense? Is he that docile?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by maestroferddi: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

When did FG starts building over head bridge in sate road

Gej that can't fix the road to his village

Abegi

That's why I don't lime PDP online miscreants

They don't reason at all
Why do you reason like a tabularasa, this man?

Dem do you for village?

Which kind of asinine element are you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by joeyswift(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2018
Why so much hatred for GEJ? The day you will stop being biased is the day you stop being sentimental towards religious,political and ethnic lines. lalong is not pro GEJ. GEJ did not build almajiri schools in his village ,but he build in the north (u should discredit this to like the bridge)
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all
Oga I stay in Jos. Jang built that bridge. Jonathan commissioned it. lalong repainted it and planted flowers. Say only what you know.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by onatisi(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Day in day out,
Embarrassing statements from the president,his party,ministers keep emanating showing clearly that buhari is definitely not in control of this government. It is obvious that the cattle farmer is just been pushed around like an Humpty Dumpty. He has no information about anything,he made a statement earlier that he didn't know his police cheif didn't carry out his instructions. How can a president who is supposed to have all security and intelligence apparatus of the nation keeps saying he doesn't know what is going on !!!
This shows that Nigeria is in deep problem,if the number one cheif security officer knows nothing,I am really sorry for the soldiers at the war front because it is obvious their Commander in Chief knows nothing about what is happening at the war front

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by BUHARImyDOG: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie
Abegi
They don't reason at all

YOU ARE A CATASTROPHIC TO LIVING BEINGS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Oluwambo147(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2018
patval:

Pple should ignore this chimp whose stock in trade is derailing every thread that indicts his President Buhari. cowhary has never done any infrastructural project since he entered Aso rock other than decimating the population of Nigerians so as to fill his blood bank. All the brain dead does is to recommission a project by his predecessor and still blame same administration for deflating his erection in za oza room.
you mean bullhary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Oluwambo147(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2018
palichukwu:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
scammer
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by okerekeikpo: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2018
Chai Nigeria is finished under Buhari, confusion every where

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by xpressng(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie
Abegi
They don't reason at all
fool Gej built one in my school in Edo state..auchi to be precise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by patval(f): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Oluwambo147:
you mean bullhary
I tell you....the dullard is so less a human brain

3 Likes

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by onatisi(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2018
chiddyok:

Oga I stay in Jos. Jang built that bridge. Jonathan commissioned it. lalong repainted it and planted flowers. Say only what you know.
Nigeria is in deep shit, this sort of thing can never happen to obj because he would have asked from his ministers about the project before travelling there to commission it. We have a president who doesn't know ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING IN NIGERIA EXCEPT MAYBE DANSUKI AND KANU. No wonder his ministers are just looting the treasury anyhow

5 Likes

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Surgical22(f): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all
The shithole is future less with zombies like u

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Johnkay225: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Is Dalung now in PDP? Thought he was an APC member.. Anyway where is the Potato factory located ? At least I know Plateau State very well,I can go look for it.. Always playing the blame game... Jisike.....
Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by chloride6: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

Are you this delusional?

An APC Minister is making a claim against an APC governor, you are saying nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by onatisi(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2018
patval:

I tell you....the dullard is so less a human brain
we said it before that buhari will sign any paper placed in his front without reading it ,Nigerians go smell pepper

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by onatisi(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2018
chloride6:

Are you this delusional?

An APC Minister is making a claim against an APC governor, you are saying nonsense.
Ignore that ediot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by chi4ik(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all
young man, that road is a federal road not state, I have lived in Jos for 11 years now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by chi4ik(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all
young man, that road is a federal road not state, I have lived in Jos for 11 years now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by elbulk(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

Don't say what you don't know. That bridge was built in the last administration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by laliga01: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Choii, see number one online miscreant here. Where have you been? Don't try to pass the award to somebody else, you have been holding this award firmly for over a decade. You deserve it man.. Your stupidity is second to none.

sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by kaystick86(m): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2018
confusion in APC
confusion in the villa,
confusion on the plateau

countdown to 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by alabiyemmy(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

Contact me if you need cash to buy somebody brain.

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by BeijinDossier: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2018
This is the worst administration ever in the history of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Opinedecandid(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

Your foolishness is not just incurable, it knows no bounds.
So the Minister of Youths and Sports is PDP online miscreants.

Black man mentality : "suffering and smiling", provided kunu deh to drink.

8 Likes

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by Proffdada: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2018
As Buhari never knew the IGP went to nassarawa instead of Benue, so is your enemies will never know your whereabouts
Can I get an Amen?

5 Likes

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by MxFactor: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Nonsense president

5 Likes

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by McAausim: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung by OsasAca1(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2018
Have You been to Otouke before?
Stop following what you hear and read on Social Media
Always confirm before speaking

sarrki:
Pure lie

Abegi

They don't reason at all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant / Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free / Sanwo-Olu Gives Lady Freezer For Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.