Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta (14249 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Bustincole(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Wat a sad story

Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by galaxy4rep(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
They are trying very hard to cover the truth..
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by stefanweeks: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Bluffly:

Why would a citizen attempt to disarm a security operative in the first place. Stop blaming the government, but your co citizens to learn to behave right. Same way they would also have attempted to disarm a police officer.

Keep quiet

Our people says when an elder do not hide his scrotum then children will use it to play football.

Why would the military be invited over dispute concerning party rice? when their mates are fighting in Sambisa

Talk about priorities....

You are here talking balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by kentos2: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
O my God,that why its called a zoo. People that are supposed to make peace in d society.everything is upsidedown
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/policeman-killed-youths-clash-soldiers-party-food-delta/

Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by debolayinka(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Bluffly:

Why would a citizen attempt to disarm a security operative in the first place. Stop blaming the government, but your co citizens to learn to behave right. Same way they would also have attempted to disarm a police officer.
I never said the youths were right. But in the first place, what were the soldiers doing there? Did the party take place in their barracks or duty base?
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Bluffly: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
stefanweeks:

Keep quiet

Our people says when an elder do not hide his scrotum then children will use it to play football.

Why would the military be invited over dispute concerning party rice? when their mates are fighting in Sambisa

Talk about priorities....

You are here talking balderdash.

Go to bed asap. When you wake up, come and talk.
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by tdayof(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
firo08:
Back then in the university I was told the roles of a country's armed force (nigerian military) entrenched in her constitution. The defence of the territorial integrity and other core interests of the nation . But today the reserve is the case, inside the Nigeria military you will see junkie rapist, a drunk and drugs abuse. What is the faith of a common man in the street? And how would nigeria come out of her mess, yes, I know beyond every perilous time there is always a great future . But the govt and her citizens are not making any effort to put the country in the right shape before international communities.

Whoever told you then didn't tell you it includes maintaining public order and public safety......

Go through the Nigerian constitution again.

(3)    In this section, "operational use of the Armed Forces" includes the operational use of the Armed Forces in Nigeria for the purpose of maintaining and securing public safety and public order.
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
one useless blogger said d policeman was punched to death and some useless persons started their bout of insults on d man. idiots everywhere
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by stefanweeks: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Bluffly:

Go to bed asap. When you wake up, come and talk.

Its actually early in the morning here, i just might take your advice but then i remember your gigantic head has nothing meaningful to offer apart from the fact that it completes your body.

Cia
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2018
Police why now? The film has just started
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Pope22(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2018
gloria34:
one useless blogger said d policeman was punched to death and some useless persons started their bout of insults on d man. idiots everywhere
Gloria my love
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2018
Pope22:
Gloria my love
gud morning. longest time o
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2018
Pope22:
Gloria my love
Pope22:
Gloria my love
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by firo08(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2018
tdayof:

Whoever told you then didn't tell you it includes maintaining public order and public safety......

Go through the Nigerian constitution again.

(3)    In this section, "operational use of the Armed Forces" includes the operational use of the Armed Forces in Nigeria for the purpose of maintaining and securing public safety and public order.
I quite agree with your assertion but why is the so-called army constituting nuisance in the public? I guess the sanity of these soldiers should be tested before considering them for deployment.
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by progress69: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
debolayinka:

I never said the youths were right. But in the first place, what were the soldiers doing there? Did the party take place in their barracks or duty base?

Soldiers are actively in charge of security in Delta state. Operation Delta Safe....
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by debolayinka(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
progress69:

Soldiers are actively in charge of security in Delta state. Operation Delta Safe....
But why? Has there been consistent violence that has gone beyond what the police can handle?
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Why are Police Men always attending parties.

Especially in Delta state.
please help me ask them, when they know it wahala zone.
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by mvem(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
firo08:
Back then in the university I was told the roles of a country's armed force (nigerian military) entrenched in her constitution. The defence of the territorial integrity and other core interests of the nation . But today the reserve is the case, inside the Nigeria military you will see junkie rapist, a drunk and drugs abuse. What is the faith of a common man in the street? And how would nigeria come out of her mess, yes, I know beyond every perilous time there is always a great future . But the govt and her citizens are not making any effort to put the country in the right shape before international communities.
..did u read the post
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
This Delta state sef... If you hear 20 news from that state 19 is about death.
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Chai party rice causing wahala since 1914.
hahahahah, I see you, where have you been?
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Evablizin(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
mechanics:
hahahahah, I see you, where have you been?
cheesy Just busy a little,good evening.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Agenda20: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy Just busy a little,good evening.
okay, good evening my sister, how are you doing?
Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by Evablizin(f): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
mechanics:
okay, good evening my sister, how are you doing?
I'm great and you?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evablizin:
I'm great and you?
am fine, how was work today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

72-year-old Man, Others Arrested As Police Raid Scammers’ Shrine (Pics) / The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences / Tanzania Woman Rescued From Septic Tank After Four Year's . (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.