Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (49378 Views)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2018
A Libya returnee has revealed how his wife was busy having an affair with a married man while he was being tortured in the North African country in search for greener pastures. According to reports, Mr. James Kwarteng was legally residing in Libya. He had permit to live and work there, until his unfortunate ‘arrest’.

He was reportedly captured by a group of armed Libyans and Koreans, who would only trade you for a sum of money or harvest your kidneys.

James who said he saw death everyday - was tied and hanged in the air for seven (7) days, without water or food to eat. The only taste of liquid he ever drank was the blood that oozed from his head anytime the Libyans crushed his head with a gun – when he called for water.

According to James, they seize all your belongings when captured; so if you are unable to remember any phone number off-head, for the Libyans to trade with, you are killed on the spot. James had managed to save GHs 25, 000 with his mother in Ghana, so when they (Libyans) contacted his mother, she wired that same money to save her son’s life.

James has Three (3) kids, two in secondary school, and One (1) in primary school.

While James was in Libya, surviving for his family, his wedded wife, a nurse, and a staunch church member was busy having an affair with another married man.

According to reports, the man had planned on divorcing his wife for James’ wife. James got proof of his wife’s affair with the ex-boyfriend, and their plans to settle but couldn't do much about it.

His wife later ran away, leaving this wounded man with their three kids.

A Ghanaian journalist, David Papa Bondze-Mbir, who shared Jame's pathetic story online met with him recently to give him US $500 (over N180,000), donated towards the treatment of his deteriorating shot-hand.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/wife-of-ghanaian-man-was-having-an-affair-while-he-was-suffering-in-libya.html

2 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by makdcash(m): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Women!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Flirtyjane(f): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2018
na wa oo. some women no dey try at all. this is very bad

16 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2018
To my fellow nairaland bachelor's who intend to settle down soon, kindly read this and meditate on it day and night.

Proverbs 7:24-26

Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.

Also read Proverbs 30:20

This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats, wipes her mouth and say "I have done nothing wrong"

May the Good Lord bless His word.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by AntiWailer: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2018
If she keeps cheating and u keep forgiving because of your Ego.

This is what will happen in the future.

You better let go when u can afford to right now.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Caustics: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2018
angry this is the look of a man that has sworn never to cross the borders of his village again

10 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by python1: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Na dem. grin grin
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2018
shocked

Abeg the mumu man should free the woman,
Doesn't he know that a woman's kpekus is a shrine which must eat sacrifice?

Then he left it fallow and went to Libya.
His wife is a wise woman for finding a new chief priest for her shrine.

I love wayward married women.
They are the most sexually unihibited.
With them you don't get scared if they miss their period.
After all, someone will claim it.

More men should relocate and leave their wives abeg.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by fisfat(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Omo olomo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by medexico(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Never leave a woman unattended sexually.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by McAausim: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2018
grin meanwhile monkey dey work babu dey choo

1 Share

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by mayowascholar(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2018
grin
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by helphelp: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
grin grin grin

Ever heard of "body no be firewood"

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Horlartunes: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Fear Women
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2018
These hoes aint loyal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by free2ryhme: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Libya returnee has revealed how his wife was busy having an affair with a married man while he was being tortured in the North African country in search for greener pastures. According to reports, Mr. James Kwarteng was legally residing in Libya. He had permit to live and work there, until his unfortunate ‘arrest’.

He was reportedly captured by a group of armed Libyans and Koreans, who would only trade you for a sum of money or harvest your kidneys.

James who said he saw death everyday - was tied and hanged in the air for seven (7) days, without water or food to eat. The only taste of liquid he ever drank was the blood that oozed from his head anytime the Libyans crushed his head with a gun – when he called for water.

According to James, they seize all your belongings when captured; so if you are unable to remember any phone number off-head, for the Libyans to trade with, you are killed on the spot. James had managed to save GHs 25, 000 with his mother in Ghana, so when they (Libyans) contacted his mother, she wired that same money to save her son’s life.

James has Three (3) kids, two in secondary school, and One (1) in primary school.

While James was in Libya, surviving for his family, his wedded wife, a nurse, and a staunch church member was busy having an affair with another married man.

According to reports, the man had planned on divorcing his wife for James’ wife. James got proof of his wife’s affair with the ex-boyfriend, and their plans to settle but couldn't do much about it.

His wife later ran away, leaving this wounded man with their three kids.

A Ghanaian journalist, David Papa Bondze-Mbir, who shared Jame's pathetic story online met with him recently to give him US $500 (over N180,000), donated towards the treatment of his deteriorating shot-hand.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/wife-of-ghanaian-man-was-having-an-affair-while-he-was-suffering-in-libya.html

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by guy1234: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2018
python1:
Na dem. grin grin

Na who? are you okay at all?

6 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Mandrake007(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2018
That's women for you,they love to cheat,they just can't help it.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by dayowunmi(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
To my fellow nairaland bachelor's who intend to settle down soon, kindly read this and meditate on it day and night.

Proverbs 7:24-26

Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.

Also read Proverbs 30:20

This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats, wipes her mouth and say "I have done nothing wrong"

May the Good Lord bless His word.
Amen
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by lenghtinny(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2018
They are always staunch church members angry

Always using religion to cover their nefarious lifestyle. God knows I can't be with a female that carry religion for head like afro, they are the worst hypocrites

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Issa sad situation.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by highchief1: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Flirtyjane:
na wa oo. some women no dey try at all. this is very bad
d guy na fool na I can't sourjourn and leave my wife make we dey Naija dey roast togeda women must Bleep for ur back na

4 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Dreydoe(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2018
medexico:
Never leave a woman unattended sexually.
hmmmmm

are u justifying are infidelity? This is ADULTERY
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by KaptainAfrika: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2018
You're a big cow for leaving your wife and going to suffer in Libya, if you were with your wife, she won't have succumbed to temptation.

4 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Ghanaian women always cheat. It's in their blood.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
holoshow.....holeloshow.... olosho
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by medexico(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Dreydoe:
hmmmmm
are u justifying are infidelity? This is ADULTERY

I am not justifying anything, I am advising other men

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by marvin906(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
sometimes if i look at one of my dream jobs
and marriage i almost dey get heart attack..
i will just be wondering if am off home for 2 to three months
will my wife be faithful or be fvcking pole to pole

3 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Originalsly: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2018
He abandoned his family. Why was the money with his mother? Didn't he know what goes on in Libya? Greener pasture indeed.

2 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2018
You are a small boy for typing this rubbish. You know nothing about life yet. Pray things don't get tough for you.

KaptainAfrika:
You're a big cow for leaving your wife and going to suffer in Libya, if you were with your wife, she won't have succumbed to temptation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.