Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (49418 Views)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by rewarder: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
He look like AKON. AKON come and see your twin brother ooo

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by hush15: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
gloria34:
ever heard of a man who abandoned his wife when she's seriously ill? or d woman who struggled with him when he have nothing simply because he can now afford slay queens? evil exist in both gender

True but you see, the story of man and woman is a very complicated one. You think slay queens are easy to whisk away? Take a good look at urself if it is the pics am seeing on your profile, to resist you will be difficult if you are a slay queen.

My point is at the end of the day, its still the woman thats the problem. Whether its the man that leaves, cos his reasin is still a woman or the woman herself leaving.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by COvo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Originalsly:
He abandoned his family. Why was the money with his mother? Didn't he know what goes on in Libya? Greener pasture indeed.
Thank you!
I don't know what they see in Libya. You go To Libya for greener pastures without knowing anybody that'll house you,you pass through illegal routes and you know fully well that there's civil war there. Do they pluck money from trees there? You'll still go and do manual labor there. I don't feel sorry for them at all!

2 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by hatedisplace: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mandrake007:
That's women for you,they love to cheat,they just can't help it.
His suffering in Libya was not by his wife. Can he say he never touched another woman while in Libya. Men always like petty party anytime they loss in the game they like playing.

3 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
To my fellow nairaland bachelor's who intend to settle down soon, kindly read this and meditate on it day and night.

Proverbs 7:24-26

Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.

Also read Proverbs 30:20

This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats, wipes her mouth and say "I have done nothing wrong"

May the Good Lord bless His word.
Amen.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by winj3: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
If he is stupid enough to go to Libya, he deserves it!

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by 2packer(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Libya returnee has revealed how his wife was busy having an affair with a married man while he was being tortured in the North African country in search for greener pastures. According to reports, Mr. James Kwarteng was legally residing in Libya. He had permit to live and work there, until his unfortunate ‘arrest’.

He was reportedly captured by a group of armed Libyans and Koreans, who would only trade you for a sum of money or harvest your kidneys.

James who said he saw death everyday - was tied and hanged in the air for seven (7) days, without water or food to eat. The only taste of liquid he ever drank was the blood that oozed from his head anytime the Libyans crushed his head with a gun – when he called for water.

According to James, they seize all your belongings when captured; so if you are unable to remember any phone number off-head, for the Libyans to trade with, you are killed on the spot. James had managed to save GHs 25, 000 with his mother in Ghana, so when they (Libyans) contacted his mother, she wired that same money to save her son’s life.

James has Three (3) kids, two in secondary school, and One (1) in primary school.

While James was in Libya, surviving for his family, his wedded [s]wife, a nurse, and a staunch church member [/s]was busy having an affair with another married man.

According to reports, the man had planned on divorcing his wife for James’ wife. James got proof of his wife’s affair with the ex-boyfriend, and their plans to settle but couldn't do much about it.

His wife later ran away, leaving this wounded man with their three kids.

A Ghanaian journalist, David Papa Bondze-Mbir, who shared Jame's pathetic story online met with him recently to give him US $500 (over N180,000), donated towards the treatment of his deteriorating shot-hand.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/wife-of-ghanaian-man-was-having-an-affair-while-he-was-suffering-in-libya.html

Got your message, but what does she is a nurse and a staunch church member go to do with her cheating........mtweeew
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Pataricatering(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Horlartunes:
Fear Women
after u finish fearing men ! Fear women because if cheating ? what men do everyday ? Abegi
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
bodi no be wood
Flirtyjane:
na wa oo. some women no dey try at all. this is very bad
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by sulakishop(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Devil is a woman!
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by poseidon12: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sad. With all these horrible stories out of Libya, I can't believe that a lot of Africans still troop to Libya. They need to start jailing those that are caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.