Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

"Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin (28566 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by sommy25(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
But is he on point or not?

Tamarapetty:
Lol, quite hilarious
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Shanana1(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, quite hilarious
But u wil love it if experimented on u..don't lie
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Oluwambo147(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
LordBaelish:
I pity those who follow all these "Social Media Guru's" undecided

This guy is just a troll that wants to get popularity via notoriety.

Any guy worth his manliness knows that A woman is meant to compliment a man's life and not to be the focus of it

Have fun, date and all but always put yourself and your development first.
you nailed it bro
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Ellabae(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmn Na wa o. This one weak me.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by sommy25(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2018
clickwtB:
Sack/divorce her!!!GOD would understand grin cheesy undecided lipsrsealed

Bros, that gal needs deliverance walahi!

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by alertness(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2018
WTF shocked
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Sunnywhite33: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2018
And how many days do we have in a week minus during her period oo
So I should now take mouth action serious than my work or other things
I don't even know if u are a relationship expert or sex expert
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Sunnywhite33: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
And how many days do we have in a week minus during her period oo
So I should now take mouth action serious than my work or other things
I don't even know if u are a relationship expert or sex expert

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by tunary(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2018
Even the female folks cannot afford to give heads as a result of the stench if they where to be on our shoes (MALE) that's why they are rare on this topic, the few once here comment less.

The bacteria inside KPEKUS makes it almost impossible to lick and suck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by BIXYBABE: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Chai! see how some guys dey shout upandan even though dey are doing it

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2018
As far as I'm concerned. ..I can eat my wife's snail from morning till night cos I just love the feel so this one counting 9 times is confusing...

My advise to husbands

Eat your wife snail first thing in the morning...if you get back from work, whilst she is cooking,under the shower,when she is eating,even when she is asleep...infact eat it in and out..buy honey and garnish it to add spice.
And don't forget to suck on the snail's bulge with your lips as you savour the fleshy part.

Do this regularly and your wife will always crave for you but she should keep the snail clean always and free of infection.

Thank me latter.

4 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Gonna try it someday

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Toks2008(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Gonna try it someday
Yeah when you get married..

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Ayodele70:
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has advised men to give their women oral s*x 9 times a week, continue 2 / 3 days after her period, and she will be the happiest woman alive.

He wrote;

Researching this Topic: 3 ways to keep your woman Happy.
– Give her MouthAction 9 times a week
– Listen to her like a sermon – Give her money
Most importantly give her Head 9 times a week, you have 6 days of her period to rest but continue 2/3 days after her Period.
You will have a Happy Faithful partner. Thank me later

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/give-woman-oral-sx-9-times-week-joro-olumofin.html
Olóríbu

Give woman mouth action?

GOD FORBID!

MY MOUTH IS SACRED.

BUT IF U LIKE, GIVE ME BJ, NAAT U SABI grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by MhizzAJ(f): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Twoclans:
This post has more male monikers responding and viewing. shocked shocked

Let me call the king of ukwu boys to come and give his opinion.

Lefulefu ,come and learn Joro has started again lipsrsealed

Yes
I was going to say that
I think Joro is right

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by InfernoNig: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
No man can satisfy a woman. Period

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
i can confirm it works authoritatively cool cool cool
Continue leaking other guys sperm.... Na u sabi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by MhizzAJ(f): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:
As far as I'm concerned. ..I can eat my wife's snail from morning till night cos I just love the feel so this one counting 9 times is confusing...

My advise to husbands

Eat your wife snail first thing in the morning...if you get back from work, whilst she is cooking,under the shower,when she is eating,even when she is asleep...infact eat it in and out..buy honey and garnish it to add spice.
And don't forget to suck on the snail's bulge with your lips as you savour the fleshy part.

Do this regularly and your wife will always crave for you but she should keep the snail clean always and free of infection.

Thank me latter.

You are such a romantic partner then
Your wife must be very lucky to have you
She wouldn't be tempted by other men no marra what

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Toks2008(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

Olóríbu

Give woman mouth action?

GOD FORBID!

MY MOUTH IS SACRED.

BUT IF U LIKE, GIVE ME BJ, NAAT U SABI grin

Not just any woman...your wife. Almost every woman if not all loves it so don't punish your wife by denying her....

You will love the taste..But as I wrote...to your wife and not just any lady else you are on your own if you use mouth action destroy your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by MhizzAJ(f): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2018
InfernoNig:
No man can satisfy a woman. Period

Do your job properly and you won't have problems
Most of you don't know what you are doing in d bedroom that's why it's good for a woman to masturbate that way she would help you understand her

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by DJInfluence: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2018
social media will make people come tell public what they are thinking or doing or both. This one dey find attention. Like somebody b4 me said "werey ni bobo yi"
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Not just any woman...your wife. Almost every woman if not all loves it so don't punish your wife by denying her....

You will love the taste..But as I wrote...to your wife and not just any lady else you are on your own if you use mouth action destroy your destiny.
Are you okay?
Do you people even think before typing sometimes?
Me put my mouth for where urine and all sorts of discharges emanates from?

God forbid!

Even if it looks like the cleanest thing I have ever seen, I'll never do it.

Continue enjoying the taste u hear. Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You are such a romantic partner then
Your wife must be very lucky to have you
She wouldn't be tempted by other men no marra what

That is why I'm very careful to be with any lady cos they find it hard to let go...even my ex run back after her shakara.

I am ultra romantic and I love MouthAction to stupor but I only limit it to that special lady.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Lloydfather(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Twoclans:
This post has more male monikers responding and viewing. shocked shocked

Let me call the king of ukwu boys to come and give his opinion.

Lefulefu ,come and learn Joro has started again lipsrsealed

Exactly what am thinking.
Nigeria ladies can pretend for Africa.

This kind of threads are made to make us a better husbands if ladies can give their genew opinions. Instead of avoiding the thread as if giving head is a taboo.

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by MhizzAJ(f): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:

That is why I'm very careful to be with any lady cos they find it hard to let go...even my ex run back after her shakara.

I am ultra romantic and I love MouthAction to stupor but I only limit it to that special lady.
Wow wow wow
I'm impressed
I like your kind kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by thunderbabs: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
9 times ? shocked

Anything dt man uses dt mouth to command shall come to pass grin because dt man's mouth would have ....damn, gone thru fortification
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by bjayx: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Ogun kill U ooo

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Truckpusher(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

Are you okay?
Do you people even think before typing sometimes?
Me put my mouth for where urine and all sorts of discharges emanates from?

God forbid!

Even if it looks like the cleanest thing I have ever seen, I'll never do it.

Continue enjoying the taste u hear. Nonsense
grin

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
I didnt see any youghurt nor ice cream wen sucking the juicy clit brah wink grin
igboOSU:

Continue leaking other guys sperm.... Na u sabi grin

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Lloydfather(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Toks2008:

My advise to husbands

Thank me latter.
I feel u Baba.

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
some babes are quite clean bro. besides thats why ur nose is before your mouth.......the guardian to your mouth grin grin grin grin
lookingfly:
how did you cope with the aroma of that zone grin

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
I didnt see any youghurt nor ice cream wen sucking the juicy clit brah wink grin
You won't see na.
Just so you know, if we still carry out a test on her, the guy's sperm that fùcked her TWO WEEKS ago can still be detected. That's how we do rape case test....

Continue leaking your yogurts o grin
Poison, bacteria, fungi, diseases... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.