Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

"Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin (28568 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
headz relief alot of stress and is good fo ladies as for me I will nt remove my mouth frm her punna till she tell me so I will eat her out till tomorrow every day 24 7 na her right will bye milk join pure it there and lick it off ..........for my future wife she will enjoy me ....

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by adetes: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by frenly(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=Ayodele70 post=65790856]Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has advised men to give their women oral s*x 9 times a week, continue 2 / 3 days after her period, and she will be the happiest woman alive.

He wrote;

“[i]Researching this Topic: 3 ways to keep your woman Happy.
– Give her MouthAction 9 times a week
– Listen to her like a sermon – Give her money
Most importantly give her Head 9 times a week, you have 6 days of her period to rest but continue 2/3 days after her Period.

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by pacespot(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is the kind of guys that their mother, brothers and sisters will be suffering in village and they will be spending their life frivolously in city stuck into a pu.ssy of a woman. You can hardly get a help from this kind of a guy as a friend if you're a man. He thinks the world starts and ends in a woman's vi.ginal.

People lose focus in their life by listening to the advice of retarded minds like this one because they can't listen and trust their own instincts. The answer we seek is already within us if we can only listen to ourselves. Of course we also learn from others' experiences but our instinct will tell us which experience is the right one.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Spot on bro.
And am sure you are a truck pusher who works from 4am to 11:30pm so no time for ur woman. the only chance you get na to use tramadol,
rush in and rush out leaving her half done grin grin grin grin
scobaba:

If u give head 9 times a week... Chances are that you dont have money. Your woman is the one bringing money.

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
I can see you are talking from experience but you did not conclude by telling us what the pains felt like grin grin grin
igboOSU:

Mouth and throat cancer is calling.

Please just spare us the useless donation plea...

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by UDUJ(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ayodele70:
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has advised men to give their women oral s*x 9 times a week, continue 2 / 3 days after her period, and she will be the happiest woman alive.

He wrote;

Researching this Topic: 3 ways to keep your woman Happy.
– Give her MouthAction 9 times a week
– Listen to her like a sermon – Give her money
Most importantly give her Head 9 times a week, you have 6 days of her period to rest but continue 2/3 days after her Period.
You will have a Happy Faithful partner. Thank me later

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/give-woman-oral-sx-9-times-week-joro-olumofin.html

angry I really wish the internet can just go off for like 1 week worldwide so peoples brains can be reset angry

People just come to spew rubbish on the net Willy nilly angry
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
I can see you are talking from experience but you did not conclude by telling us what the pains felt like grin grin grin
Use your brain
Go through my posts again...
It's something I can never do.

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
but you talk so much like a sufferer. hypocrite spotted grin
igboOSU:

Use your brain
Go through my posts again...
It's something I can never do.

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by igboOSU: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
but you talk so much like a sufferer. hypocrite spotted grin
Boring dude
Just go suck some pussy mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by doyinisaac(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

Olóríbu

Give woman mouth action?

GOD FORBID!

MY MOUTH IS SACRED.

BUT IF U LIKE, GIVE ME BJ, NAAT U SABI grin

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
A fool at over forty. You cannot give what you don't have.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
missbronze:
cheesy.

Joro, i agree with you on this one.

Spread her legs very wide apart and eat it all out. Roll your tongue in all corners and walls of it.

69 is still a good num anytime, anyday.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Biglittlelois(f): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
I just pity gals dat r circumcised, the clit is a natural heaven when given head especially when you cum

#fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by poweredcom(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
joro na fool..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYd5EkPJdSw

all u gona get is smelly pussy haha

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by maisauki: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Purewatermeji:
sad The pusssy of most Nigerian girls smell like Iru due to the excessive heat down there. If you give them head, you will die of leukemia
you can always use purewatermeji to wash your wife's *** before ...
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by sizzlingcold(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
idiot
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by scobaba: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
Spot on bro.
And am sure you are a truck pusher who works from 4am to 11:30pm so no time for ur woman. the only chance you get na to use tramadol,
rush in and rush out leaving her half done grin grin grin grin

leave pussy and get busy.

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by JimiCoker2: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks brah grin
igboOSU:

Boring dude
Just go suck some pussy mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
tanku sah!!!!! cool
scobaba:

leave pussy and get busy.

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by DavSagacity(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
d4real890:
werey ni bobo yi sha
kii se ohun na...oti mu omi pata ni. to the extent that his head is no longer correct.

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by princemartinsG(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
What have we youths turned to

The entirety of Nigerian youths brain is configured for uselessness and non profitable thinking.

Why are we like this. All we are knowledgeable about is sex, sex, sex, crime, and useless issues

What will it become of Nigerian future when these crops of youths become

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by lookingfly: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donopsiano:
some babes are quite clean bro. besides thats why ur nose is before your mouth.......the guardian to your mouth grin grin grin grin
even with all this, you still try..... My two hands de up for you. But waito before I forget........ Does it have a taste(just hope some ppl wouldn't say am a perv)
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by marvin906(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
kingkakaone:
Bros u wan kill that smallie Everything u comment on na the smallie u dy take balance am. The boy fit don dy get headaches where he dy self.
the smallie dey on pay roll. e dey work for e money.. currently in warri for now
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
[b] wey the closeness to the anus na like room&parlour. How una dey cope with the stench oozing outta that place?
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 14, 2018
marvin906:

the smallie dey on pay roll. e dey work for e money.. currently in warri for now
Hahahahahaha... U from warri?
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by cutieme(m): 6:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I just pity gals dat r circumcised, the clit is a natural heaven when given head especially when you cum

#fact
Really?Tell me more dearie.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Donopsiano(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2018
The clit is jes a lil bit salty grin
lookingfly:
even with all this, you still try..... My two hands de up for you. But waito before I forget........ Does it have a taste(just hope some ppl wouldn't say am a perv)

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by godofuck231: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2018
mymadam:
"Most importantly give her Head 9 times a week, you have 6 days of her period to rest but continue 2/3 days after her Period."

shocked Me thinks... this is absolute rubbish!
well I see sense in it, since I thought an elderly friend of mine how to head a woman his wife no longer misbehaves, she has actually given him a new name "my king" outside him i use heads as a threat to my girl in public by licking my lips when she's out of line, so consider his opinion, maybe u have not had a brutal encounter

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by marvin906(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Hahahahahaha...
U from warri?

yes and no
from ondo
buh grew up in warri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.