Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

"Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin (28564 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by sidouone(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2018
That's poverty......are u a jachammer .......serious men cannot b doing that ....senseless being... Olofo
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2018
9 times a week is waaaaaaay too much, that would turn me off. sad
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2018
khiaa:
9 times a week is waaaaaaay too much, that would turn me off. sad
turn u off ....iz it too much for u
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2018
marvin906:

yes and no from ondo buh grew up in warri
Very cool. I believe u have learnt how to live a stress less life from there? More wisdom.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2018
smith042:
turn u off ....iz it too much for u

Yes, I said It would Be too much Twice a week would be fine, that would make me excited with anticipation, plus I would prefer more of the pounding. smiley
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, I said It would Be too much Twice a week would be fine, that would make me excited with anticipation, plus I would prefer more of the pounding. smiley
yea bu have a friend that demands for it everynyt
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by marvin906(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2018
kingkakaone:
Very cool. I believe u have learnt how to live a stress less life from there? More wisdom.

hahahaha. the place teaches many things especially to be street smart.. buh still prefer Lagos to this place..
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by marvin906(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

hahahaha. the place teaches many things especially to be street smart.. buh still prefer Lagos to this place..
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
marvin906:

hahahaha.
the place teaches many things especially to be street smart..
buh still prefer Lagos to this place..
Wait o bro,
I have noticed most people from West prefer Lagos to anywhere else in Nigeria irrespective of how the place is to them.
Please can u explain the reason
Even my neighbor is always talking about missing Lagos
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by marvin906(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Wait o bro,
I have noticed most people from West prefer Lagos to anywhere else in Nigeria irrespective of how the place is to them.
Please can u explain the reason
Even my neighbor is always talking about missing Lagos

the place is more fun to me than warri
so my spare time i just head there for a while
dont really know about others
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
smith042:
yea bu have a friend that demands for it everynyt

It's different to want it done everytime you have sexx because that could be two or three times a week, I doubt that you and your friend are having sexx 9 times a week.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
smith042:
headz relief alot of stress and is good fo ladies as for me I will nt remove my mouth frm her punna till she tell me so I will eat her out till tomorrow every day 24 7 na her right will bye milk join pure it there and lick it off ..........for my future wife she will enjoy me ....

24/7, where is the pleasure for you? You can't just perform oral on your woman and expect her to be satisfied. If you aren't pounding her, something isn't right with you, she needs the magic stick as well.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
khiaa:

You can't just perform oral on your woman and expect her to be satisfied. If you aren't pounding her, something isn't right with you, she needs the magic stick as well.

You mean the koko?!
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You mean the koko?!

You know what I mean.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
khiaa:

It's different to want it done everytime you have sexx because that could be two or three times a week, I doubt that you and your friend are having sexx 9 times a week.
no we dnt have sex 9 times bu I do to before sex for she to be in de right track before she go collect my big di..k pounding
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
khiaa:

24/7, where is the pleasure for you? You can't just perform oral on your woman and expect her to be satisfied. If you aren't pounding her, something isn't right with you, she needs the magic stick as well.
I pound her after head ...wella
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
smith042:
no we dnt have sex 9 times bu I do to before sex for she to be in de right track before she go collect my big di..k pounding

But you said you would do it 24/7, why is that, what do you get out of that?
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
khiaa:

But you said you would do it 24/7, why is that, what do you get out of that?
iz fun for me ...it am doing nothing I can eat her all day long ...one of my hubby
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
khiaa:

You know what I mean.

Sure i do, just trying to pull, i mean spread your legs wide apart miss C-A-L-A-F-O-N-A. Why do you think some Lesbians don't stick to tongue fvcking alone but still wrap their waist with the strap-on and use dildos shaped as a pen!s while denying that basic instinct that a woman is a man's end and vice-versa . That sweetness of that 'magic stick' they CAN'T DENY. They still fantasize being kobokoed with the koko. I agree with you 100%. Your words are gold.
khiaa:

ANY LADY WHO REALLY LOVE HEADS MUST LEARN TO NOT ONLY KEEP HER PINK TACCO CLEAN BUT HER ASSHOLE TOO BECAUSE OF THEIR VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY SO AS NOT BE EMBARASSED BY HE WHO IS NOT AN IDIOT AT FVCKING. It is fvcking disgusting to imagine seeing chunks of feces hanging off of a woman's anus when 69ing her. But am sure your anus ain't repulsive, you soap it now and then. CLEAN! Bye.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Sure i do, just trying to pull, i mean spread your legs wide apart miss C-A-L-A-F-O-N-A. Why do you think some Lesbians don't stick to tongue fvcking alone but still wrap their waist with the strap-on and use dildos shaped as a pen!s while denying that basic instinct that a woman is a man's end and vice-versa . That sweetness of that 'magic stick' they CAN'T DENY. They still fantasize being kobokoed with the koko. I agree with you 100%. Your words are gold.

ANY LADY WHO REALLY WANTS HEAD MUST LEARN TO NOT ONLY KEEP HER PINK TACCO CLEAN BUT HER ASSHOLE TOO BECAUSE OF THEIR PROXIMITY. It is fvcking disgusting to imagine seeing chunks of feces hanging off of a woman's anus when 69ing her. But am sure your anus ain't repulsive, you soap it now and then. CLEAN!

yea it suppose to be clean before eating it ....my iz clean
well
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
marvin906:

the place is more fun to me than warri so my spare time i just head there for a while dont really know about others
KK.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

ANY LADY WHO REALLY LOVE HEADS MUST LEARN TO NOT ONLY KEEP HER PINK TACCO CLEAN BUT HER ASSHOLE TOO BECAUSE OF THEIR VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY SO AS NOT BE EMBARASSED BY HE WHO IS NOT AN IDIOT AT FVCKING. It is fvcking disgusting to imagine seeing chunks of feces hanging off of a woman's anus when 69ing her. But am sure your anus ain't repulsive, you soap it now and then. CLEAN! Bye.

You are gross.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2018
khiaa:

You are gross.
hahahaha. Its the truth!
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

hahahaha. Its the truth!
lol...yea. .bu sm timz the truth are nt said
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2018
smith042:

Lol........its an advice. I aint gross but an unclean pink tacco and anus is. (khiaa i hope u are not one of such)
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Lol........its an advice. I aint gross but an unclean pink tacco and anus is. (khiaa i hope u are not one of such)
hahaha lol funny ...some pink are nt clean sha ....
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2018
smith042:

Yes some are really, unclean. The smell ozing out could make you gag 3ft away. LADIES, If you know someone is going to be coming in contact with your pink tacco with their tongue, soap up your hand and wash both your fart eye (anus) and pinktacco beforehand.
Not surprisingly, women are not getting head as much as they wish to because most of these women are not clean down south and having the most disgusting anuses. ALWAYS SOAP UP YOUR HAND AND WASH BEFOREHAND LADIES.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
WORDWORLD:

hahahaha. Its the truth!

What woman would be so nasty as to be unclean down there and let a man put his head there? Who would have chunks of shyt hanging out of their azzes? Why would you go near these type of women? That says a lot about you.
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
khiaa:

What woman would be so nasty as to be unclean down there and let a man put his head there? Who would have chunks of shyt hanging out of their azzes?

Not your kind of woman, i guess. But it is true!
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by khiaa(f): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
smith042:
iz fun for me ...it am doing nothing I can eat her all day long ...one of my hubby

Ewwwwww! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by smith042: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
khiaa:

Ewwwwww! undecided
lol eat dat shit
Re: "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin by Chiziwiz123(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2019
khiaa:

Can we chat on what's app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.