Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary (24169 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by amazon14: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
her mum is ugly the make up is too much she now looks like corpse

Bad belle, Is that all got? No sense at all.

Congrats to Mama and Papa Ikeji.
Hard work pays. Enjoy the fruit of your labour
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by debolayinka(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
I hope you won't be celebrating your own 20th wedding anniversary at 70?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by highchief1: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2018
amazon14:

Bad belle, Is that all got? No sense at all.

Congrats to Mama and Papa Ikeji.
Hard work pays. Enjoy the fruit of your labour
i no understand u,.bad belle how my parents don do 50yrs anniversary o dem fine pass this ones hold money pass dem 10x

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Chujor1634(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=Yankee101 post=65795138]And how old is Linda?[/quot e] 36
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:
You will never see menist on this thread grin
They don't show up on threads where a female child is doing her parents proud. Let it be on the one that has turn olosho, they'll be first to tell you how they don't want female kids.

Linda, you're one strong woman.
HWA to your parents.

Siblings: Vera Ikeji Shilobod, Laura Ikeji, Sandra Ikeji, Benita Ikeji, Peks Ikeji, Edna Ikeji

props to the dad for not behaving like these small pikins of today

na the first born daughter dey carry everyone

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Pain(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Now we know how Linda would look in old age.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2018
oyb:

Siblings: Vera Ikeji Shilobod, Laura Ikeji, Sandra Ikeji, Benita Ikeji, Peks Ikeji, Edna Ikeji

They have one boy right? Is he the Peks? Because the other names are obviously feminine.

The babe try ahbeg, she has done well for that name [Ikeji].
Even their cousins go start to form familiarity cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

They have one boy right? Is he the Peks? Because the other names are obviously feminine.

https://www.nairaland.com/4085049/peks-ikeji-linda-ikejis-brother

yep. now her siblings can run around forming celebrity by bloodline
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by amazon14: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
i no understand u,.bad belle how my parents don do 50yrs anniversary o dem fine pass this ones hold money pass dem 10x

Bring them on, lets compare and contrast, and also congratulat them
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by adadike281(f): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
unlike u that's looking for a guy with Benz to enter
Benz ke? give me a clean handsome and hardworking guy who will fvck only me all his life and I will forever worship at his feet.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by talk2percy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
When are ur kids going to celebrate....u kwanu, eh my sister?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/4085049/peks-ikeji-linda-ikejis-brother

yep. now her siblings can run around forming celebrity by bloodline

The opening post on that thread though @ "he brags a lot" cheesy

Somehow, I prefer the Makun brothers.
They rode on their brothers fame in a more profitable way. I still don't know Laura's hustle till today. The others are not so out there.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by akaahs(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
I wonder who ll celebrt hers when she is till unmarried
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by platinumphotos: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Purewatermeji:
grin Ugly igbo parents. Yoruba parents are the best
Stop the hate speech.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by olusayeroyagi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
K
game of thrones addict spotted anyways congratulations to mama and papa
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by shugamummy: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
What does this confirm to us? That Linda is nearing menop***se. Please SlayQueens/Mamas claiming 22yrs..be mindful of your parents 40th anniversary tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Doyin2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Chochovini: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jase4real:
Adsense account for sale conatct: 08107347310
I HAVE A Snake for sale. Very cheap. Who go buy?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by shugamummy: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Possible her butt lift is getting rotten as we speak!!

Giddymoney:
Congratulations...

By the way it's been long since I heard of cossy orjiakor, anyone knows her whereabouts??
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The opening post on that thread though @ "he brags a lot" cheesy

Somehow, I prefer the Makun brothers.
They rode on their brothers fame in a more profitable way. I still don't know Laura's hustle till today. The others are not so out there.

Laura's hustle is same as ogbonna's hustle. Celebrity sibling.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by SoNature(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
searchhussein:
Very good..meanwhile I have a very troubling question..if someone is born def and dumb.what language dose he speak in his head.

You don't need a language to think. You only need a language to pass a message.

So a deaf and dumb person thinks without a language. And he doesn't need language for anything because he doesn't speak.

I hope that helps...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by kenodrill: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
How the heck did Laura became this damn ugly shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by highchief1: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
amazon14:

Bring them on, lets compare and contrast, and also congratulat them
lol bad guy I can't o I don't expose my affairs in social media I'm sure I'm the only Nigerian not on fb

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by highchief1: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
adadike281:
Benz ke? give me a clean handsome and hardworking guy who will fvck only me all his life and I will forever worship at his feet.
where in d east are u?im in osha
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by sprints1: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
oyb:

na so IMO state go dey born born girls whoever placed the curse on that state did not try see how girls plenty for their family...
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by sprints1: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

she don try for the family abeg..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by adadike281(f): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
where in d east are u?im in osha
Awka. why do u ask?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by highchief1: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
adadike281:
Awka. why do u ask?
we fit c na nthg o would be nice to meet someone via nl for once
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by SirBunky85(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
unlike u that's looking for a guy with Benz to enter
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
kelexray:
i like that babe, she remind me of my formal babe embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your formal?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary by amazon14: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
highchief1:
lol bad guy I can't o I don't expose my affairs in social media I'm sure I'm the only Nigerian not on fb

Lol. U have joy in you.
Me too am very lazy when it come to face book. I perefer whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-Mubarak: Mide Martins Shares Family Photo / Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) / Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.