Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (26098 Views)

Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Fraust40(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bros...the chemicals induce ecstasy. The feeling of being 'healed' is common in a state of ecstasy. It's not God, it's another 'spirit.'
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
My Research on Marijuana brought up an interesting revelation. All my life, I was informed that people who smoke weed usually go crazy, are criminals, are low-lives etc.

But the result of my findings show otherwise. The data on google shows an accurate data from independent scientists but why is the generally accepted view so erroneous ?

And it seems even the masses do not even use internet to search for answers to things instead of depending on rumors and propaganda.

I do not encourage anyone to smoke marijuana, after all if you smoke it, it might make you have some sense and that is bad for the government.

Which is the chief reason they criminalize the NATURAL HERB, but you are authorized to taxed ALCOHOL and smoke taxed CIGARETTE.

But you are not allowed to Smoke marijuana cos you could plant it in your backyard.

What a great planet. I love this Earth and I love the Matrix.

6 Likes

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by dazzlingd(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
after some good drags, the cripple sees himself walking again. This miracle is obviously better than the ones in churches.

Oh my my

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by MTKbudapest(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Is he not finished like this
On top this his condition

If he comes out tomorrow with a jeep to marry you, you won't waste any time to jump at him.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by nairalanduseles: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do cripples take weed too?

do u ve to comment to
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
on behalf of president of Science students and Igbo republic.... I donate 25kg of ijebu weed for this man... smoke on
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by johnstar(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jakumo:
Marijuana stimulates appetite, reduces intra-occular pressure within the eyeball of glaucoma patients, and greatly reduces a variety of pain symptoms, to name but a few among a plethora of applications to which that wondrous weed has been successfully applied worldwide.

Sadly, this self-medicating injured man may now have attracted the attention of law enforcement, by boasting about his weed consumption and allowing himself to be photographed for publication online.

In any country where jail sentences are prescribed by law to punish marijuana users, the best policy to adopt is one of "Don't ask. Don't tell."

You mean smoking weed is good for the health?

Hmm
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by dazzlingd(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Billyonaire:
My Research on Marijuana brought up an interesting revelation. All my life, I was informed that people who smoke weed usually go crazy, are criminals, are low-lives etc.

But the result of my findings show otherwise. The data on google shows an accurate data from independent scientists but why is the generally accepted view so erroneous ?

And it seems even the masses do not even use internet to search for answers to things instead of depending on rumors and propaganda.

I do not encourage anyone to smoke marijuana, after all if you smoke it, it might make you have some sense and that is bad for the government.

Which is the chief reason they criminalize the NATURAL HERB, but you are authorized to taxed ALCOHOL and smoke taxed CIGARETTE.

But you are not allowed to Smoke marijuana cos you could plant it in your backyard.

but I've seen people act insane after consumption of marijuana.....are you saying that it has no negative effect
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Rastafarians will be happy about this.

Start keeping dreads!

☣ ☠
Rastafari as Light, It is more than smoking weed, Rastafari is a levity, a path to righteousness. Guy, Not all Ganja Men are Rastafarians.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by daiksworld: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Member sighted
Jakumo:
Marijuana stimulates appetite, reduces intra-occular pressure within the eyeball of glaucoma patients, and greatly reduces a variety of pain symptoms, to name but a few among a plethora of applications to which that wondrous weed has been successfully applied worldwide.

Sadly, this self-medicating injured man may now have attracted the attention of law enforcement, by boasting about his weed consumption and allowing himself to be photographed for publication online.

In any country where jail sentences are prescribed by law to punish marijuana users, the best policy to adopt is one of "Don't ask. Don't tell."
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Softay:
Anyone heard of cannabis oil?
I read a woman cured her terminal cancer with cannabis oil.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Elnino4ladies: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jah Jah bless your soul. a friend with weed is a friend indeed

3 Likes

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hamm

Check my siggy
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by HRtechnique: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Multiple vacancies in a logistic firm in Lagos.
Here: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2018/03/castleberg-nigeria-multiple-vacancies.html
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Eazy08100(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin it's good alot

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Opoki(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Check @MyGanjaMind on IG, the dude is very crazy with wild thoughts.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Guidette(f): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Last year, I was vomiting every morning for about a month when I woke up, with no cure even with prescribed medicines. One morning, after staying over at my ex boyfriend place, I woke up beside him with that familiar nauseous feeling. I told him about it, and he opened the drawer next to his bed, brought out a spliff and gave me to smoke. I took one puff and that was the last time I ever had that sickness.

Cannabis is a healing plant!

3 Likes

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Guidette:
Last year, I was vomiting every morning for about a month when I woke up, with no cure even with prescribed medicines. One morning, after staying over at my ex boyfriend place, I woke up beside him with that familiar nauseous feeling. I told him about it, and he opened the drawer next to his bed, brought out a spliff and gave me to smoke. I took one puff and that was the last time I ever had that sickness.

Only people like your good self who have experienced the medical benefits of marijuana know for sure, that all the condemnation of weed arises from pure ignorance.

Nigeria's most prolific weed smokers are policemen and soldiers, and that is why they always look so overjoyed in published pictures showing them posing beside intercepted weed consignments.

3 Likes

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
daiksworld:
Member sighted

Guilty as charged. Lifetime member of the weed toking brethren in da house.

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by kingreign(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Guidette:

Is it the cannabis that made your left eye way bigger than your right eye?

On top that you come go do filter and Effects. Eyah.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Guidette(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
kingreign:

lol
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Jakumo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
kingreign:

Kingreign, na CannaBoss dey reign now o. Who no know go know.

Anyway, I don send some Ekiti Wonder Bush sample for you to nack. Thank me later, and pay me later.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Guidette(f): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jakumo:

Only people like your good self who have experienced the medical benefits of marijuana know for sure, that all the condemnation of weed arises from pure ignorance.

Nigeria's most prolific weed smokers are policemen and soldiers, and that is why they always look so overjoyed in published pictures showing them posing beside intercepted weed consignments.

Lol, you are very right.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do cripples take weed too?
No oh!!! Na leg some of them dei use take smoke weed grin

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
weed once healed me
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by igweboss: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
after you don smoke the weed or wen you wan smoke the weed you want make God forgive u,dont let me slap you there
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Telldem1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Skepticus:
cheesy

I can't defend his policy of self treatment but all he said about Marijuana is cool.

This herb has been saving lives for centuries and its benefits to man is limitless.

Somehow, it's the harmful drugs, Alcohol and Nicotine that are legalized, probably to kill us more.
You are right my dear. Weed is medicinal.

2 Likes

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by oluvick(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Number one, that man is not cripple! I have been seeing him around watt market for years. In fact, that picture taken right in front of Cathedral Church Of Holy Trinity, Anglican Communion, Calabar.

Number two, Efik is a proud nation but that man begs. He would always speak in Efik "please, give me money let me buy garri". I encounter him daily and he'll always ask for money.

Three, truly, he burns himself with weed and cigarettes.

Enough said. I know him wella.
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by kestolove95(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Guidette:

Seriuxli u nd I need to seat and gt high on weed, and I will really wanna be ur friend..I love real girls like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by Guidette(f): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
kestolove95:
Seriuxli u nd I need to seat and gt high on weed, and I will really wanna be ur friend..I love real girls like u.
lol, ok. Whenever you come back from heaven, i would definitely share a spliff with you grin

1 Like

Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by James4424: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Billyonaire:

You are a philosophical fellow . we get to see awhile others just accept to be pawns in a game runed by us .
Don't waste your time understanding why people fail to seek for facts, truth even if it only takes Google to acquire such. Sad
Re: 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic by James4424: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Guidette:

Tell them.
They are still believing the stories they told us when we were kids.
I cannot stress myself in convincing any body because I'm simply greed and I don't what people to know the Truth else the price will go up and I won't have that superiority feel towards them ignoramus. Lol grin grin

Please oo marijuana is harmful for you ooo . it will make you go mad . bah bah bah .

Pack well. Make I smoke up . man wan think jor cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 / Christ Embassy Security Guards Beat Man To Death In Lagos - Facebook User / Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.