Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (19046 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / My Pension Has Not Been Remitted For 4 Years, Any Legal Step I Could Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Yankee101: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
FIRS, PENCON and EFCC take note
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by propsvila: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is a typical example of Monkey dey work Baboon dey shop.What a wickedness if only the story is true.

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donald3d:
grin grin grin grin
this goes to show that Nigeria lack requisite labour laws.... It's so bad we have no value for human lives whatsoever....worst still our political leaders who ought to stand in d gap are devilish accomplices.... Pension contribution companies choose not to make it reflects...nawa yet many of these directors are pastors and imams wat a country...our elite political and economic are just heartless....nonsense
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by kingthreat(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Payporte is doomed. For Konga to be sold off, there isnt much hope in e-commerce. Only classifieds i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by KrystosCJ(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
What do they sell that they are sponsoring BBNaija?
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by oluxy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
The company is busy sponsoring 9ja house of sex show.

Payport pay your staff.

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Funkybabee(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by LadyHeaven(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Flyingngel:
Some Nigerians are wicked. How a complete human being will refuse to pay another human being his/her salaries but will use it on frivolity beat my imagination. People are heartless.

Lol, u nefa c sumfin, I know a contractor that hasn't paid 8 months salary but comes to our plaza to buy exotic phones for different new babes every week, he changes them like undies, it was when he was confronted by a former staff who was buying something in that same shop we found out his exploits through the barrage of curses and swears coming his way, Nija sha, some of us are pretty mean...minus me sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by magnusbane: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
They claim to be an e-commerce company but nobody shops there. Once registered as a seller and uploaded my products but noticed the people where not remotely serious. How they get money to sponsor all this stuff I don't know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Samogbo1:
Habaaaaaa!!! shocked

I was even planning to port to Payporte.
O boy! Ur wryt up is already yielding results...

Payporte or whatever, abeg pay dem jor

Ask yourself if Jumia and Konga are not making profit/ break even and these are the biggest ecommerce platform how is PayPorte making their money when they are not the best ecommerce platform and spend a lot on ambassadors.

5 Likes

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Xisnin(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gerrard59:
Honestly, I'm disappointed in Eyo, and to think he underwent classes at Harvard and MIT. Sometimes, I wonder what they learn while at such schools? Or is the LAUTECH mentality still in him?

Now I understand why startups should not be throwing money here and there. Sponsoring BBN but cannot pay employees. Ma Basi!! shocked
Why not attend both schools before throwing shades?
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Flyingngel(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
LadyHeaven post;

Lol, u nefa c sumfin, I know a contractor that hasn't paid 8 months salary but comes to our plaza to buy exotic phones for different new babes every week, he changes them like undies, it was when he was confronted by a former staff who was buying something in that same shop we found out his exploits through the barrage of curses and swears coming his way, Nija sha, some of us are pretty mean...minus me sha.

Shoooo. Some people, their death will be so shameful and embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Xisnin(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
pcguru1:

Ask yourself if Jumia and Konga are not making profit/ break even and these are the biggest ecommerce platform how is PayPorte making their money when they are not the best ecommerce platform and spend a lot on ambassadors.
None of these platforms can make profit now until the others die out and I think
payport won't survive.
Amazon was running at a loss for years.
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by stevecantrell: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
But the money launderers have 5M and free return tickets for LIFU.. Lol !

3 Likes

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by stevecantrell: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
magnusbane:
They claim to be an e-commerce company but nobody shops there. Once registered as a seller and uploaded my products but noticed the people where not remotely serious. How they get money to sponsor all this stuff I don't know

There are many "Ikoyi apartments" but not all of them make the news and they guys with the key go in and come out in peace.
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Gerrard59(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Xisnin:

Why not attend both schools before throwing shades?

Me throw shades at Harvard & MIT? Where did I attempt such? Why will I try it?

I am only perplexed on what they learn there and the final results. 'Cos it seems to me they don't learn anything there. Same goes to Udom Emmanuel who went to INSEAD but cannot ensure a standard hospital is kept running.
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Samogbo1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
pcguru1:

U got a point bruh, this is inhumane at its peak.
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
calabar man and 419
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by sprints1: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
I know payporte is really broke that's why they launched another edition of bbnaija...that's why they have not invited any celeb to visit the housemates they only call one artist to sing in the eviction show..they couldn't even bring back the last biggie... even the food the housemates eat shows payporte is really broke only Noddles, samvita and minimie chinchin/pingles they give the housemates to eat... well they really need to make enough money this year #45m no be joke

1 Like

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by sprints1: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevecantrell:
But the money launderers have 5M and free return tickets for LIFU.. Lol !
na Pepsi no be payporte....
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by dodelight(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gerrard59:
Honestly, I'm disappointed in Eyo, and to think he underwent classes at Harvard and MIT. Sometimes, I wonder what they learn while at such schools? Or is the LAUTECH mentality still in him?

Now I understand why startups should not be throwing money here and there. Sponsoring BBN but cannot pay employees. Ma Basi!! shocked

Hey! what do you mean by Lautech mentality?
Abeg, get sense!
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by stevecantrell: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
sprints1:
na Pepsi no be payporte....

k....and the 45 M ?
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Xisnin:

None of these platforms can make profit now until the others die out and I think
payport won't survive.
Amazon was running at a loss for years.

In Nigeria we don't value long term business, most business need a long term view as long its running, ensure you can push other things through that platform, Facebook is free but it uses all the data it has and sells it out. Anyway sha na Naija
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by sprints1: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevecantrell:

k....and the 45 M ?
payporte after dem don make 1bn from the show

1 Like

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by stevecantrell: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
sprints1:
payporte after dem don make 1bn from the show

hahaha...is that how they do it ? slimey devils..

1 Like

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by sprints1: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevecantrell:

hahaha...is that how they do it ? slimey devils..
na so its called give and take the fastest growing bizness in poverty countries..especially Nigeria go and ask bet9ja lotto baba ijebu how much they are making everyday

1 Like

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by adetes: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Y sponsoring BB NAIJA
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by sexiestharam(f): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Everyone asking why payporte is sponsoring BBnaija. Answer is simple. For profit! Payporte makes crazy money for BBnaija. Mad profit. I wonder why the owner won't use it to offset salaries. If a business isn't profitable, find a honorable exit.
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by hadura29(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Payporte is an e-commerce business that will soon collapse. There business model is faulty and deceiving. They spend a lot of money on public relations and advertising without corresponding increase in their revenue. How many Nigerians shop on payporte compared to jumia and konga?

This was the same question I asked few of my friend, how many people shops on payporte? But no definite answer... hmm
Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by Anuoluwaosinubi: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Payporte is an e-commerce business that will soon collapse. There business model is faulty and deceiving. They spend a lot of money on public relations and advertising without corresponding increase in their revenue. How many Nigerians shop on payporte compared to jumia and konga?
Even Konga self that is more than bigger than payporte, has been sold. Imagine, they were not making enough revenue as expected. I wonder who uses payporte. Till date i have never even opened their website. Yeye People.

1 Like

Re: Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years by enomakos(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour? / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn / Is An MBA Prestigious In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.