Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan (41363 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Traditional/wedding/introduction Cakes / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Coldfeets: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Make up fineness is nothing but film trick. cheesy
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by helphelp: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Just add letter "R" to the dude name. And im don turn superstar
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by alenwup(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
I can't believe I waste my time reading this amateur writer's... Who's trying to please who knows
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Duru009(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Matured couple !
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Duru009(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Matured couple
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Sabiboii17(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
......all I can see is a ugly face with a lot of make-whatever....insecurity!!
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by PhilSeth(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Every fairytale has a beginning and for Ibukun and Dogba, it started with a vibrant introduction ceremony which will stand as a memorable event that changed the course of their lives.

Every couple has their story, for some who are lucky, it is a pleasant ride all the way and for some others, it is an intense journey with high and lows that eventually stands the test of time.

These lovers reflect the beautiful side of love that nurtures, teaches, guides and embraces all flaws with no hesitation. Their lavish introduction ceremony was held recently and the moments were brilliantly captured.

While Dogba dazzled in green, pink and champagne gold, her man looked dapper as well, making them look just as elegant as a royal couple.

The photos from the glamorous ceremony which are being circulated online have had many wishing to have their day just as perfect as the adorable couple.

Anyone can tell the kind of woman Dogba is and it is one who seems ready to ride to the ends of the earth with her man.

Ibukun who appears like the happiest man alive knows he has found his soul mate and together, they look like two children who have found something stronger than love.

A powerful bond that made them decide to start a family as man and wife but more importantly, to stick together as partners in this crazy thing called life.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-nigerian-couple-stuns-at-their-wedding-introduction-in-ibadan/

Please are they in any connection with glo? the grandmasters of data.
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by jamexborn(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Falz doppelganger
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by ariyike87(f): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Green is lif!!!
EdifiedCEO:
Every fairytale has a beginning and for Ibukun and Dogba, it started with a vibrant introduction ceremony which will stand as a memorable event that changed the course of their lives.

Every couple has their story, for some who are lucky, it is a pleasant ride all the way and for some others, it is an intense journey with high and lows that eventually stands the test of time.

These lovers reflect the beautiful side of love that nurtures, teaches, guides and embraces all flaws with no hesitation. Their lavish introduction ceremony was held recently and the moments were brilliantly captured.

While Dogba dazzled in green, pink and champagne gold, her man looked dapper as well, making them look just as elegant as a royal couple.

The photos from the glamorous ceremony which are being circulated online have had many wishing to have their day just as perfect as the adorable couple.

Anyone can tell the kind of woman Dogba is and it is one who seems ready to ride to the ends of the earth with her man.

Ibukun who appears like the happiest man alive knows he has found his soul mate and together, they look like two children who have found something stronger than love.

A powerful bond that made them decide to start a family as man and wife but more importantly, to stick together as partners in this crazy thing called life.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-nigerian-couple-stuns-at-their-wedding-introduction-in-ibadan/

Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cure

Check my siggy
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by kaystick86(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
First Of all
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
All this kind of publicity de contribute to marital problem indirectly sometimes. Just that people don't realise yet.. It's better when Una don begin de get children.
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Gloriagee(f): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Introduction or trad. Ayam not following...
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Funkybabee(f): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Just only intromimon

ok kwontinue!!!
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by lilytender: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
doctore212:
I want to buy sex doll.

Mrs Okorocha is selling in her store. Buy one, get one for your brother free.
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by HoodBillionaire: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
hope they dont go bankrupt after the wedding
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by sprinter101(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
BlissB:
Just introduction?.... abi na me nor know the meaning of introduction again??
was just thinking the same thing,how will will real wedding be?
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by undisputedgbola(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ain't gat beef with nobody

Buh, Mods; what brought this to FP??
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by ZeroShenanigan(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
this is not just a wedding, money was involved
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Seun360(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Drogba? shocked
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Truthcat: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
You sadist, let's see your monkey face.
Lexusgs430:
Make up galore

Hopefully he would still recognise her, once the pancake and puff puff is washed off ........

Congratulations ......
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Truthcat: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yes oo! Shady life full of jealousy will always give shady advice since they can't find a man.
KrystosCJ:
Classy in green and gold. Please make your union work. It's not by Photoshop, make-up or pictures.
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Truthcat:
You sadist, let's see your monkey face.

I haven't put myself up for comments..... The TRUTH is, we all know CATS are witches + wizards....
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by suremanpatriot: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
...good money is good. See how relaxed they are. grin
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Truthcat: 2:11am On Mar 14, 2018
I wish you a witch and two wizards
Lexusgs430:

I haven't put myself up for comments..... The TRUTH is, we all know CATS are witches + wizards....
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 2:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Truthcat:
I wish you a witch and two wizards

Indeed, if annoited by the Truthcat fraternity........

1 Like

Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Truthcat: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2018
O ya, in your birthday suit, meet at the chapel for some sweet hazing.
Lexusgs430:

Indeed, if annoited by the Truthcat fraternity........
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Truthcat:
O ya, in your birthday suit, meet at the chapel for some sweet hazing.

Are brooms allowed?
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by Truthcat: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2018
To fly? No! You will fly with your mind.
Lexusgs430:

Are brooms allowed?
Re: Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan by KrystosCJ(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Truthcat:
Yes oo! Shady life full of jealousy will always give shady advice since they can't find a man.

I'm a man and I'm married to a woman.

You sound single and hopeless, a seamstress perhaps, without a viable suitor for quite some time. I may be wrong though.

Ciao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride / Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.