Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute (55072 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lovely... But who will buy such for me with this my face Check my profile to understand undecided
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Innov8ve1: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
You cant really place a car in the same league of a plane. Planes are more faster. It only makes sense if u put a fast car beside a power bike, they both match eachother in performance.

Do you need an affordable, fast and responsive website for your business or blog with unlimited storage and bandwidth hosting? Contact Naijadailyfeed Media today
http://www.naijadailyfeed.com/web-design-service/
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by talk2percy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Come and behold the power of money. I am joining them soonest
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Gracespecial101(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wowwwwwww
Auto Josh you will not give me hypertension on this nairaland
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
smiley The Fabulous Life undecided
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by naturefellow(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
AutojoshNG, make we rest abeg!
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by njokuuche77(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lovely... But who will buy such for me with this my face Check my profile to understand undecided

I will anytime kiss
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
-
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by dynicks(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
ur reaction when someone comes close to u to say " my brother forget all these; it's all vanity"

you: ..vani what? c'mon gerraut!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Lucas10(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
My fellow Nigerian if anybody talk say money no good dat person go die by fire. GOD by fire by thunder please make money for me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
njokuuche77:

I will anytime kiss
Aeya....merci
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by hedonistic: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hustle wouldn't take you here; even ambition wouldn't take you here. Only grace can, and you can't force grace, neither can you seduce her. Grace is like an erratic woman. It falls for whomsoever it pleases.

Just do whatever it is you do and keep an open mind. If it's destined, the opportunity will fall on your laps. Remember to be smart enough to grasp and execute that opportunity if and when it comes.
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by cepha4: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Feel this one

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Dhee2: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why do some people just choose to be senseless
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Austinoiz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Things like these encourage the strong to aspire higher and the weak to reason blood money.
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by njokuuche77(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Aeya....merci

smiley
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
dynicks:
when after uv seen all these nd then u give urself the assurance that money must be made but then u remember the number of persons ur owing and how one threatened to come seize ur standing fan d following day....
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Classical.
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
HRtechnique:
Multiple vacancies in a logistic firm in Lagos.
Here: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2018/03/castleberg-nigeria-multiple-vacancies.html

Tnx so much, av applied
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Funkybabee(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Money is good mehn
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by iamtardey: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donald3d:
Man most make money. cool cool God bless my hustle
e go be nah
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by xandy84: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
There are priorities in life. Lots of rich folks who still do not have jets while lots of soon to be poor have a private jets. Credit facility is Western world has made it easy to buy now and pay later even when the debt will make you go bankrupt in future. Most time, luxury like expensive cars is not a sign of wealth but investment. I know friends that drive expensive car but struggling to make car payment

hazan041:
grin see beauty o
Let anybody come here and say vanity... I'll pray u never taste richness talkless of being rich
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Luukasz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
This is class, it will surprise you to know that the people who own these things are usually humble .
And they don't make noise unlike the little kids here whose networth don't even worth up to those jets and cars

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Luukasz(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
With this your face I fit buy you palm wine tappers bicycle or molue I for buy you keke napep but en fine pass you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by kmaster007: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
wow. shout out to d real nigga. OBO suld com and see dis
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Luukasz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley The Fabulous Life undecided
So jets and cars are the basis for fabulous life?
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Pascal181: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is beautiful
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Jaykolo10(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oluwa help me
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by dust144(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Benz and others
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Kobicove(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lovely pics smiley
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Luukasz:
With this your face I fit buy you palm wine tappers bicycle or molue I for buy you keke napep but en fine pass you
Tor. You even try
Re: Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute by hiphedahpoh(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
father plant money for my backyard���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / The Most Durable And Reliable Family Car To Buy In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.