Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (42779 Views)

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by InansBobo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
laribari:

Na wah for you ooo! This is social media, do u have to post everything? Infact let me warn you, mind the kind of information of yoursef you put on social media. The internet never forgets and it has no secret ooo. Things could hunt you with this one that there is enemy everywhere.

Every this info he shared self, make him village people nor see am oo because Na dere Dem go sey him name nor come out. (just kidding).

But joking apart, everyone on the Internet is a stranger so you don't have to put everything about yourself, not even pictures.

alright, thanks for the info
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by damtan(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
YhungPablo:
Congrats.. Where's d remaining four marks in phhiscs
he dash jamb naa. make jamb self see something hold for hand.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by hausadreturn(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Stephaustin:

Nigeria my foot!
Op,
In as much as I wouldn't like to be rude, please don't mind this person. If the Nigeria factor did not raise its ugly head while you prepared for the exam, wrote the exam, passed, and the result released with good news, it will never, I repeat, never raise its ugly head in your getting the admission.

This is the way people discourage others on doing the right thing, but encourage them on the reverse.

Thank God you acknowledge that God is the one that made it a success for you(by blessing your efforts). Psalm 138:8(GNT) will say "You(Lord) will do everything you have promised; Lord, your love is eternal. Complete the work that you have begun". So, prepare well for the post-UTME while committing everything into God's hand, and your name is already on the admission list.

Please accept my congratulations.
What if he chose the school as 2nd choice, you didnt consider that?

1 Like

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2018
congratulations dear. why didn't you apply for medicine this time?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by imaeruaka: 5:01am On Mar 14, 2018
wow...congrats

you will also need this

http:///slay4cash
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Deezie101: 5:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Happy Students Week

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by LumexALevel: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2018
If you have a bad score in jamb, don't worry the solution to that is to enroll for Jupeb programme and cross to 200level. For more info; kindly call 08055852049 or 08184955079.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by tyup(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2018
clems88:
My brother rejoice no more cos jamb just debunked the the news that those results are fake grin

Lool grin bad belle
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by iswallker(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Who radiography help...

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2018
I advice you to purchase a change of course form and go back to your medicine...
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Nackzy: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations young man that means you intelligent, well done, with the state of things in Nigeria n from personal experience I'll advice you to go for a professional course,

1 Like

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by habayinc(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2018
You sabi book jare .
I promise one jambite 5k if him pass 200 o
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by israelmao(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations!Nothing stopping you even if the whole demons in hell and earth are gathered against you!Don't my the killjoy.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by samuelobazu(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Help me check o 86579503EA
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by mighty2: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Congrat bro.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by e7ejinima: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Physics 96! You be winch?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by brainhgeek(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2018
dolapo74:
Please ,did you shade all or did you left leave some undone may be because of negative marking?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Princeboca12(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2018
This na lie ooo. You were born 2002 and you say this is your second jamb. lmao. secondly, I want you guys to compare these result with his. This guy dey lie fire

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Stevengerd(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Entering either uni or poly with that score is the most important Thing
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by thedondada(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations op.

This is wonderful news. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by TONYE001(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2018
ChucE:
Wow!! I feel like I'm dreaming but this is reality. I'm so dumbfounded, I can barely speak. Last year, I scored 270 in thr UTME but the University of Ilorin didn't deem me fit to study Medicine as I was offered Home Economics. This really got to me, I remember crying all day long but today, God has put smiles on my face.
Finally, after a second attempt at UTME, I scored 323!!!! I'm so happy.
With this score, I know nothing is stopping me from being admitted to study Radiography at UNN.
I've been dancing to Mayorkun's "Prayer" since dawn. I can't just shake it off. Lord, I bless your name.

Congratulations. My advice: Get a Change of Course Form and switch back to Medicine.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by CSTR2: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Apply for change of course to medicine.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Princeboca12(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Vicvalentine:

Congratulations bro.
Thank God

Baba, take back that congratulation. Dude just lied to us. First, his date of birth, secondly jamb would never put "birth" under "date of". Funnily enough, this is 1st page material. mtcheeew
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by David160(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2018
ChucE:
Wow!! I feel like I'm dreaming but this is reality. I'm so dumbfounded, I can barely speak. Last year, I scored 270 in thr UTME but the University of Ilorin didn't deem me fit to study Medicine as I was offered Home Economics. This really got to me, I remember crying all day long but today, God has put smiles on my face.
With this score, I know nothing is stopping me from being admitted to study Radiography at UNN.
I've been dancing to Mayorkun's "Prayer" since dawn. I can't just shake it off. Lord, I bless your name.
congratulations bro
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by bigfrancis21: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2018
ChucE:

Congrats. UNN my Alma mater! Future lion in the making....can I get a roar from you! Roar!!

1 Like

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Na kids just full NL
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by polite2(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Princeboca12:

Baba, take back that congratulation. Dude just lied to us. First, his date of birth, secondly jamb would never put "birth" under "date of". Funnily enough, this is 1st page material. mtcheeew
broz, wetin this OP do you. Monitoring spirit upandan
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by dewin86(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Wow!!! This is massive! Congratulations to you and i wish you success ahead as you tour the part of destiny following your shared determination and hard work. Cheers.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by peteryoung2048d(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Can you use 184 to study computer statistics in unn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.