Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Palm Oil Investment! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Investment! (5135 Views)

Palm Oil Investment Plan / New Hybrid Palm Oil Seedlings, Plantain And Banana Suckers For Sale. / Large Quantity Of Palm Oil Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Palm oil is a very lucrative business that anyone can invest on and make it big in less than 6 months.
Many enter into palm oil business with the motive to get rich over night. Palm oil business is not a get-rich-quick-scheme, if you want to get into the purchase and sale of palm oil with this syndrome you will get your hands burnt and even loss a lot of your invested capital.

Palm oil business is a real business and should be treated as such. Palm oil business is a business you can start with little capital and earn in few months time.

Palm oil business can be done monthly and seasonally. I prefer the seasonal because you earn more if you know how to go about it.

I am here to teach you how to start palm oil business and earn steadily from it.

Things you need to know about this business.

I will put you through on that if you are following.

You are free to ask me any question.

But first let's start with how much a 25 litre jerrican of palm oil cost in your locality.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
How much is the cost of 25 litre of palm oil in your place?
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
The cheaper you buy, the more profit you make.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Am into palm oil business but for the doubting Thomas you can find an article on ENTMIRROR on palm oil business were l spoke at length.

Am here to teach you all you have to know about palm oil business.

Many blogs online would say that for you to start palm oil business, you need a start up capital of #100,000. But l started mine with #20,000. Are you surprise? Don't be....am here to tell you how.

I just need you to comment by telling me the cost of palm oil in your place.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by exgray(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
I am interested sir..thank you

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
exgray:
I am interested sir..thank you

No problem! I will show you the way. I will teach and show you where you can buy good palm oil for affordable price and the period to sell and make good profit.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by Manuelmarvyy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wow.. I'm interested Sir. I have always wanted to venture into the business but I don't know much. Atleast to start with a little capital.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by Moneyfem: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please, is this month the best time to store the produce?
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Moneyfem:
Please, is this month the best time to store the produce?

Yes
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Manuelmarvyy:
Wow.. I'm interested Sir. I have always wanted to venture into the business but I don't know much. Atleast to start with a little capital.

I will teach you.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
First lesson:

How much is 25 litre of palm oil presently in your locality?
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Once the above question is answered l will drop the information that would change your life for good.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Last year many who stored palm oil loss greatly as a result of greed and ignorance.

Last year February l bought 25 litre of palm oil #4500 and sold it for #15000 in August. I told my co-dealers to sell at that month but they refused. They believed that by October the price will increase to #22,000 like it did in 2016. But the reverse was the case, by October 2017 palm oil fell in price from #15000 to #8000.

Those who bought palm oil for 12,000 later sold it for #8000. What a lost!
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
To start palm oil business you need the following:

1. Capital:- you can start small or big based on the capital you have.

2. Available Market:- don't venture into this business if you don't have market for it.

Like myself, l buy from the source ie the hinterland or from the interior villages where l can buy for cheap. I also have middlemen who get the palm oil for me without me going to the interior.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
I also have an available market for my oil. I sometimes sell to buyers from Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu just to mention a few.

I also sell in the market. I have buyers on ground to get these products without stress.

Buyers also buy from me at my ware house.

Don't worry, if you don't have ware house you can use your store.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
One advice:

Start small if you have not done this business before.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Another advice:

Assuming palm oil is sold for #10,500 in Lagos and #8500 in Akwa Ibom, don't take the risk of coming to Akwa Ibom to buy palm oil but rather buy in Lagos instead.

Reason
It will save you the cost of spending unnecessary cash on transportation.

It will help you to maximize your profit.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shocker!

A 25 litre of palm oil is sold presently for #6500 - #7000 in my location.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Any questions?
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
I got this from the farm today.

2 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Investment! by SharpD: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
punter9:
Shocker!

A 25 litre of palm oil is sold presently for #6500 - #7000 in my location.

Where is your location sir?
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Cross River
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Am here to teach you briefly on how to know a good palm oil and also where to get the Best palm oil.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
1. You know a good palm oil from the way it taste.

2. A good palm oil does not have a foul smell
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2018
Where to get the Best Palm oil:

Palm oil gotten from the oil mill is not the best.

Reason:

1. It does not last long

2. In most cases, it has a foul smell

3. It has a mixture of water

4. Most oil mill don't maintain their mill. They hardly wash it. They cook, process and mill their oil with the one previously done.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2018
The locally made palm oil is the BEST! It has good taste, no foul taste and it last long.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2018
A palm oil that is not good becomes spoiled after some months and loose it's market value. In such situation a 25 litre of palm oil which you bought for #10,500 will be sold for #7000 when others are selling theirs for #15,000-#18,000 during the peak of the product.

When buying a palm oil, GO FOR THE BEST!
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Any questions? Drop your questions, when am online l will answer your questions.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by Callmeboss(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hi. Good day

Am a young supplier of palm oil of any quantity, I base in Akwa Ibom State, I supply to any where in Nigeria at affordable prices. I deliver to you at your convinence and payment is at delivery.
If you are interested please call me or WhatsApp me:

Please only if you are interested or have any question to ask.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by Payper(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2018
punter9:
Where to get the Best Palm oil:

Palm oil gotten from the oil mill is not the best.

Reason:

1. It does not last long

2. In most cases, it has a foul smell

3. It has a mixture of water

4. Most oil mill don't maintain their mill. They hardly wash it. They cook, process and mill their oil with the one previously done.
i know that the one produced traditionally is very good, but the problem is that you cant produce such in very large quantity. The palm oil youre selling how is it produced?
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Payper:
i know that the one produced traditionally is very good, but the problem is that you cant produce such in very large quantity. The palm oil youre selling how is it produced?

Traditionally and l buy in large quantity.
Re: Palm Oil Investment! by punter9(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Callmeboss:
Hi. Good day

Am a young supplier of palm oil of any quantity, I base in Akwa Ibom State, I supply to any where in Nigeria at affordable prices. I deliver to you at your convinence and payment is at delivery.
If you are interested please call me or WhatsApp me:

Please only if you are interested or have any question to ask.
How much do you sell 25litre?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Purchase Vegetable Seeds In Nigeria. Both Local And Foreign Please. / Man Shows Off His Farm Produce, Thanks Buhari For Telling Nigerians To Farm / Noiler Chicks For Sale At 4 Weeks And Calling On Chicken Breeders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.