Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks (26971 Views)

Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Violence persists in Zamfara, as armed bandits kill 40 In fresh attacks-Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by oyetunder(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
We are surely experiencing a civil war already...but we hate to admit truths.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by jakD: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
So unfortunate. Now, Buhari has intentionally lost the control of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by baddosky1: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
lastempero:
And they troupe out enmass to welcome the chief jihadist.sometimes I wonder if its payback time for my middle belt brothers for the major role they played when we wanted to leave the evil Fulani men and their blood soaked country.

It's Karma bro. The blood of the Igbos wasted between 1966 and 1970 cried out for vengeance and here you have it. Served hot like Indomie Spicy Chicken.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Franzinni: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
They need a grand reply.. The Fulani people need a shocker.... It happened to Japan when the US was fed up of the back and forth.. One single act ended the war immediately... how many are they in the country to be causing this much problem?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
baddosky1:

It's Karma bro. The blood of the Igbos wasted between 1966 and 1970 cried out for vengeance and here you have it. Served hot like Indomie Spicy Chicken.

am Igbo but this write up is balderdash!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by piagetskinner(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
buhari at work again...AFter all the asslicking by the governor

you can never pacify the devil

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Ambitionsway: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
It would have been better we don't have a president than the log of wood called buhari. This man is making me hate northerners...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Omeokachie: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lalong was berating Ortom for the anti-grazing law, to curry Buhari's favour.

Today his domain is engulfed in crisis even without any law.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
lastempero:
And they troupe out enmass to welcome the chief jihadist.sometimes I wonder if its payback time for my middle belt brothers for the major role they played when we wanted to leave the evil Fulani men and their blood soaked country.

It is.

Both Yakubu Jack Gowon and TY Danjuma are still alive to see the consequences of their actions. They must be too ashamed to talk.

Shithole country.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by xcolanto(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gosh! Any where buhari goes, blood letting, death and destruction follows... Abeg let him stay away from phc ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Franzinni:
They need a grand reply.. The Fulani people need a shocker.... It happened to Japan when the US was fed up of the back and forth.. One single act ended the war immediately... how many are they in the country to be causing this much problem?

It's not easy to arrange, but we are getting to that stage.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by baddosky1: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Who doesn't know this popular moniker which has been modified notorious for anti-igbo hate comments? You are probably among those (or just you alone) fond of creating monikers with igbo names and yet spew trash against South Easterners. Stop fooling yourself. Now jump into the nearest gutter make I see road!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
heavenly father, Buhari get bad luck die, am pretty damn sure he will be regreting of becoming a president right now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by emmy4lov(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Terrific .. what a country

UK used Samsung galaxy S6 for sale.. whatsapp me: 08050447106

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by lagdmark(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
jakD:
So unfortunate. Now, Buhari has intentionally lost the control of Nigeria.
Because the UK doctors might have used part of his brain for biology experiment for high school students. It's not intentional.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by dukeprince50: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
muhammadmuqtada:
and this na ordinary FULANI cattle rearers
If you still believe they are herdsmen, then u can believe anything, the Fulani chases residents and farmers in a violent way just to have their cattle feed, now people politicize these killings and termed it fulani cos they know the present president is a fulani, it is pure politics, PDP and APC is a very bad nightmare to nigerian, cant you see how bokoharam stopped just after APC got into power? that is how Fulani H. will stop wen PDP get there. God will never forgive them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by BABANGBALI: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Buhari is nothing but a calamity

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Maeka(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
The question is what does Buhari know?
Am sure he doesn't know his name

HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF SOMONE SHOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO UR DAD, THIS SHOWS HOW YOU WERE BROUGHT UP, IF AT ALL YOU ARE NOT DOING OR SAYING SAME TO YOUR DAD...YOU ARE JUST RUDE SOCIAL MEDIA SHOULD NOT MAKE YOU LOOSE YOUR VALUE IF AT ALL YOU HAVE ONE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Turantula(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

The question is what does Buhari know?

Am sure he doesn't know his name
Buhari is long dead. Jibrin has flash memory

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by 01mcfadden(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
We are not ready to be a country devoid of external influence.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by AuroraB(f): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
From Boko-Haram to Fulani herdsmen now they are bamdits undecided
Those of you who voted APC into power, I hope you are fulfilled now shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by winj3: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
MrPeterson:
For how long will this senseless killings continue

For as long as Southern and middle belt Nigerians continue to act like mumu-lambs to slaughter...writing rubbish about when killings will end instead of using strong words to mobilize people to make a stand and confront the killers!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by ajebuter(f): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
And this is the heartless person sarrki is urging to continue as president??

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by ezegenigbonine: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Maybe the IG is in ENUGU

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Telldem1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Are the FULANIS truely Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by JMOB(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
My people, The solution to the killings lies solely on media....Media serves as the voice of the weak in Nigeria...let the media intervene by reporting actual events, more like reporting when herdsmen are also been attacked.we all know herdsmen are also been attacked but killing innocent lives does not justify their act of revenge.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Telldem1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Ibukwa Ezigbo onye Igbo? Ajuju kam juru oo.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Telldem1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
lagdmark:

Because the UK doctors might have used part of his brain for biology experiment for high school students. It's not intentional.
Mama Nkechi pls I want buy otapiapia.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by Telldem1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
dukeprince50:
If you still believe they are herdsmen, then u can believe anything, the Fulani chases residents and farmers in a violent way just to have their cattle feed, now people politicize these killings and termed it fulani cos they know the present president is a fulani, it is pure politics, PDP and APC is a very bad nightmare to nigerian, cant you see how bokoharam stopped just after APC got into power? that is how Fulani H. will stop wen PDP get there. God will never forgive them
Fulani herdsmen supporting PDP? Keke napep pls wait!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by peeps4u: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
And the shameless and cheap people of plateau mounted bill boards waving at the useless Buhari God has rejected.

Shame on plateau people for giving Buhari Presidential welcome.

RIP TO THE DEAD

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by debolayinka(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Unfortunately the one whose visit the felt would curtail the killings only renewed the killings.

It's time for God to visit Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks by heskeyw(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
My heart is heavy. I served in this particular town in 2015. I know these people. These are my friends. Lawrence zongo is a very good friend of mine, these are the best set of people u can ever find in plateau. Irigwe people. Shame on these evil perpetrators.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Governmet Demolishes Kidnappers' Homes (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Head Teacher Rapes 6-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Abuja (Photo) / Akesan Market Fire: Angry Mob Sets Fire Station On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.