Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng (45073 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Son , Jamjam Plays Golf / See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by boolet: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
embarassed too bad
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Whobedatte(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Beautiful Tiwa Savage. She seems to me as someone with a kind heart. So bad she hooked up with someone with no vision and sense.
Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge. Don't judge from the outside bro

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Edible Catering, see what you've caused? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by engrjacuzzi: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
which dirty divorce is that they had better continue it to the end.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Charly68: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Both have their lives to live,God knows when your best is not enough..I pray for better future for you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by boolet: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Beautiful Tiwa Savage. She seems to me as someone with a kind heart. So bad she hooked up with someone with no vision and sense.
What if she is the demon?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by free2ryhme: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The penisss of WizKid is doing wonders for tiwa..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by rosieluv(f): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
fine guy tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by iamtardey: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The penisss of WizKid is doing wonders for tiwa..
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by kingthreat(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good for both of them. The MILF Tiwa should continue showing off her body like Maheeda
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by tripin(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
celeb life
wen 1 ll b waitn 4 d oda 1 too beg 1st..
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by bukeb633(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Finally.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Lorenzop: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ah, this is not news...it is expected...truth is most Naija celebrities are a disgrace to the word ''ROLE MODEL'' i pity fools that look up to them...most of them live fake lives...you guys need to listen to AKON speech...u will understand...before this month runs out...we will hear another crash of a celebrity marriage... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Simplestone(f): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
People are just graduating anyhow from the school of marriage why some just matriculated others are still in Preparatory class and my dad told me that one cannot graduate from the school of marriage.
My dad can't be lying na becos He has not graduated.
God help everyone who just matriculated into the institution of marriage.
Helps us to forgive our spouse in severe situations.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by iamtardey: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nukilia:
grin cheesy grin Witches are already waiting for BANKY W also grin grin grin
you're part of them?
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by newoffer: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Let d thing come quickly. I am waiting to take over. her punna is moisty
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by iamtardey: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Finally.

everybody saw it coming... so personally I'm not surprised
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by SAMBARRY: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Up on.all the big flashy wedding shocked

I still.remember tiwa grinding on teebliz phenese on her wedding day ke cheesy

Irreconcilable differences as usual cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by iamtardey: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
rosieluv:
fine guy tongue
i guess he should just come for you... seems you crushing on him

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by FarahAideed: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Instead of signing Tiwa to a water tight contract before investing in her Tee bills opted to start dating her and ended up marry her and that was just the only mistake

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by iamtardey: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Suaimhneas:
Edible Catering, see what you've caused? undecided
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by andycom(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
osuofia2:
over to nwaamaikpe

Where's that guy sef

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by DWJOBScom(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
dEAR Lord let them come and deny it o

i really love both of them

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by DIVFAVOR(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:

Sense fall on you, especially when you know nothing about what you say.

You people have started again. World People!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
rosieluv:
fine guy tongue
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by 01mcfadden(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Better for the two than attempting suicide.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by millionboi2: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
And who cares?
i no know 4 d moderator

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by debolayinka(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
My own be say, make dem do elaborate party as they did while getting into the heading-nowhere union.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by LordKO(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
The importance of self- realization can never be overemphasized. As a man, don't marry a woman as partner when what you need is a wife. The distinction between a woman who's to act as a partner in marriage and that of a woman who's to act as wife is too large.

And as a woman that's ambitious, don't accept a marriage proposal from a man that simply needs an industrious woman for a wife, in case he mistakenly proposed to you without understanding what he needs in the long run. The distinction between an industrious woman (person) and an ambitious one is too large.

The importance of euphemism both in theory and practical on these things shouldn't be undermined.

This estranged couple, their problem was beyond ethical and financial disparities.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by isahsalee: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Marriage is not weak and premature mines . I got married at 19yrs old my wife was 17, to God be the glory we'll be 25 yrs in marriage by June this year.

Our first daughter graduated at 23 while the second will graduate by 2019. We're not wealthy but, contented and happy with each other.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Is like you're a neuter animal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos) / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React / Shirtless Woli Arole Celebrates On London Street After Man Utd Defeated Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.