Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng (45082 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Son , Jamjam Plays Golf / See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Norabay(f): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
jejebrety with devorce is like rice and beans.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by BABANGBALI: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
No man can cope with her body odour, damn too strong
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Krafty006: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
when your wife is the bread winner, you have to take a lot of bull shit . teebliz should work hard, make his money and then look for a nice lady he can control ........https://www.nairaland.com/4393938/start-profitable-business-low-capital
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Telldem1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
But why Mr T go hold her nyash like dat in pu lic? No be Tiwa fault abeg

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Beautyprincess(f): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin
Nukilia:
grin cheesy grin Witches are already waiting for BANKY W also grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Telldem1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Beautiful Tiwa Savage. She seems to me as someone with a kind heart. So bad she hooked up with someone with no vision and sense.
You have said my mind

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Telldem1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:
No man can cope with her body odour, damn too strong
God will forgive you
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by AreaFada2: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
They are still on this matter?

Why the delay since na?

I hope dem go let us hear word finally.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by afbstrategies: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
I respect women who know when it's time to end it and walk away.

Tiwa Savage is not an exception and I wish her well.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by princeadams11: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Beautiful Tiwa Savage. She seems to me as someone with a kind heart. So bad she hooked up with someone with no vision and sense.
Don't let assumption make you pass wrong judgment.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Funkybabee(f): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
It is well
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by baddosky1: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Who noticed that Yoruba celeb marriages crashes faster than that of celebs from other tribes?

Tiwa/Teebillz, Churchill, Funke Akindele...the list is endless
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why should I comment on a news of an unverified and credible source? kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by BABANGBALI: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Telldem1:
God will forgive you
before nko?na you dey forgive? tongue tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by BABANGBALI: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nukilia:
grin cheesy grin Witches are already waiting for BANKY W also grin grin grin
we discussed their own at the coven last night
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by mrdickhead: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
rosieluv:
fine guy tongue
you will not leave somebody husband alone,,,,
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by IykeBazz(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
When a woman becomes a celebrity, divorce is inevitable becoz of the arrogance attached to it, no more submitting to they husband, watch out %80 of women celebrities are divorcy. God help us.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by rosieluv(f): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by rosieluv(f): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
iamtardey:

i guess he should just come for you... seems you crushing on him
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by rosieluv(f): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
mrdickhead:
you will not leave somebody husband alone,,,,
grin grin is it a crime to acknowledge his beauty

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by mikoloson: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
franchasng:
angry
HOW IS TIWA GOOD? BECAUSE SHE SMOKES SHISHA, DRESS HALF UNCLAD, ALLOW DJ KHALID TO FINGER HER AT WILL AND EVEN SMALL WIZKID TO CARESS HER, IS THAT A GOOD PERSON. TAKE UR TIME O
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by wristbangle: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Its simple: she no wan do kele - kele love again
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Aleora(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chai dem just waste money to do wedding for dubai
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Gebbson007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Upon all the pre-wedding photos, hype, it ended with this topic on Nairaland's Frontpage.

No celeb wedding freaks me.

abi oooo waste of front page.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by lloyds(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tiwa exposes her unclothedness too much to the public. . She doesn't look like house wife material to me. .
At all.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Miles300: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
After all the money spent in Dubai for there weddin !
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Masama: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
lloyds:
Tiwa exposes her unclothedness too much to the public. . She doesn't look like house wife material to me. .
At all.
How can she be a housewife when she's the one feeding the family? Teebillz just saw her as his meal ticket to live the big boy's life and go after other women. He should stop living an irresponsible life if he wants to be accorded respect as the head of his home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by thrillionaire(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Whobedatte:
Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge. Don't judge from the outside bro
You have a point bro, but looking back at the ex husbands actions, its clear he's got no vision for himself. He blamed everyone except himself.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by thrillionaire(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
princeadams11:

Don't let assumption make you pass wrong judgment.
Well I judged from the way the ex husband behaved and went about blaming everyone but himself. I may be wrong though but chances are slim.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by LZAA: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
JAYTUNEZ:
Tiwa Savage has made her peace with the failed union and will be walking away from the marriage when their divorce gets settled.

Nigerian music star, Tiwa and her husband, Tee Billz have failed to reconcile and so will be getting an official divorce as they go their separate ways after over 4years together as husband and wife.

Things really fell apart after that suicidal stunt where Teebillz disgraced her and she responded with mind blowing revelations about their marriage.

Insiders revealed that all moves to settle the pair fell through and he has quietly relocated to America.

The divorce process was filed, it has been confirmed, however no one knows if it is through yet.

The last time, TeeBillz was active on his Instagram handle was on November 14, 2017 and since then fans of the couple have been asking questions but no forthcoming answer from the father of four.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/tiwa-savage-and-tee-billz-finally-file.html?m=1

edible catering grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by smellingmenses: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Masama:

How can she be a housewife when she's the one feeding the family? Teebillz just saw her as his meal ticket to live the big boy's life and go after other women. He should stop living an irresponsible life if he wants to be accorded respect as the head of his home

which of his homes? he has a better woman than Tiwa, a US based medical doctor with kids for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Dino Melaye Features On 'Silent Prejudice' Series / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.