Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng (45072 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Son , Jamjam Plays Golf / See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Masama: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
smellingmenses:

which of his homes? he has a better woman than Tiwa, a US based medical doctor with kids for him.
If she was better why did he leave her for tiwa? If she was better why did he want to commit suicide instead of just going back to her? If she was better why did he go for edible catering instead of back to her? If he thinks she's better, Tiwa Savage just wants to set both herself and him free with this divorce. He can go back to his so called "better" home in the US while she moves on with her life too.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by royalamour(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Beautiful Tiwa Savage. She seems to me as someone with a kind heart. So bad she hooked up with someone with no vision and sense.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ashawo no fit stay for marriage....
Never POSSIBLE.....

marriages ARE not meant for runz people
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by thrillionaire(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Masama: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
You have a point bro, but looking back at the ex husbands actions, its clear he's got no vision for himself. He blamed everyone except himself.
You're on point bro, the thing is that many of these commenters are just being biased because they feel they have to side with a man against a woman instead of looking at the facts for what it is. Teebillz is clearly an irresponsible and visionless man. Imagine a man who would take a loan of 150million naira which his wife had to run around to pay even when she didn't know what he used it for, he bought a car on credit without informing her and she had to go pay when it was about to become a public embarrassment, he stole from her when he made him her manager, he takes cocaine, he's cheating on her, he doesn't even bother to take any responsibility in the house, she bought their home, she pays for everything and she's in the labour room to give birth to his child, he doesn't even come to support her instead he pays for a hotel room with her money just so he can have a good time with another woman while his wife is in the labour room. The man is just an epitome of irresponsibility. Tiwa even tried to hang on till now

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by smellingmenses: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
dude is back in the US... Tiwa is not capable of keeping a man.

Masama:

If she was better why did he leave her for tiwa? If she was better why did he want to commit suicide instead of just going back to her? If she was better why did he go for edible catering instead of back to her? If he thinks she's better, Tiwa Savage just wants to set both herself and him free with this divorce. He can go back to his so called "better" home in the US while she moves on with her life too.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by pokipoki: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Beautiful Tiwa Savage. She seems to me as someone with a kind heart. So bad she hooked up with someone with no vision and sense.
Really? How do you know he has no vision? Did you by chance ask him?
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Masama: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
smellingmenses:
dude is back in the US... Tiwa is not capable of keeping a man.

Then good luck to him and you're not Tiwa's God man, She will get married if she wants to, I just pray it's a responsible and purposeful man she hooks up with this time

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:

i hope u aint married yet ,,so that God can grant you a wife like tiwa savage..and incase you are may ur wife never just av ur time.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by mrdickhead: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
rosieluv:
grin grin is it a crime to acknowledge his beauty
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by thrillionaire(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Masama:

You're on point bro, the thing is that many of these commenters are just being biased because they feel they have to side with a man against a woman instead of looking at the facts for what it is. Teebillz is clearly an irresponsible and visionless man. Imagine a man who would take a loan of 150million naira which his wife had to run around to pay even when she didn't know what he used it for, he bought a car on credit without informing her and she had to go pay when it was about to become a public embarrassment, he stole from her when he made him her manager, he takes cocaine, he's cheating on her, he doesn't even bother to take any responsibility in the house, she bought their home, she pays for everything and she's in the labour room to give birth to his child, he doesn't even come to support her instead he pays for a hotel room with her money just so he can have a good time with another woman while his wife is in the labour room. The man is just an epitome of irresponsibility. Tiwa even tried to hang on till now
Bro, I just wonder how these dudes here can't see all these. Imagine having a loving and successful wife like Tiwa, the ex husband could have used this beautiful opportunity to launch his career (that's if he had any vision) and support his wife 100%, then try to build Nigeria's power couple like Bey and JayZ.. The guy messed up big time. I'm sure its the shame of being a loser that drove him abroad. Its his loss. Zero vision or sense.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by smellingmenses: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Masama:

Then good luck to him and you're not Tiwa's God man, She will get married if she wants to, I just pray it's a responsible and purposeful man she hooks up with this time

pray 4 urself. quit my mentions.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by iamtardey: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
rosieluv:
sorry just kidding.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by iamtardey: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Diso60090(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:

Person wey you never meet before na you say she seems to you as a nice person bros wake up person like you dey cause fight for people
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by queenadejo: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Celebrity with divorce....i tire o
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Eureka123(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
In Nigeria, God forbid a woman is famous. She is either an OLOSHO for being successful, and has zero talent. #OnlyInNigeria

igboOSU:
Lol

Two unlike forces:

A playboy and a renowned OLOSHO.

Miserable combination.

A girl like Tiwa can never be humble as a wife.

And a guy like Teableans can never stop going to edible catering.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by dederocs(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Money palaver
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Money2000: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wizkid don too nack this Tiwa self... I remember the day I was lodged at Burj Khalifa hotel, the two were in next room
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Money2000: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
All these yeyebrities are too blind to catch a good man.

6pacs men would always be attracted to several ladies and won't be able to keep their cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by igboOSU: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eureka123:
In Nigeria, God forbid a woman is famous. She is either an OLOSHO for being successful, and has zero talent. #OnlyInNigeria

Abeg swerve
Chimamanda... Etc
Tiwa na confirm olosho for London b4...
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by ameri9ja: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:

So true

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by ameri9ja: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Ashawo no fit stay for marriage....
Never POSSIBLE.....

marriages ARE not meant for runz people

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by rosalieene(f): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
isahsalee:
Marriage is not weak and premature mines . I got married at 19yrs old my wife was 17, to God be the glory we'll be 25 yrs in marriage by June this year.

Our first daughter graduated at 23 while the second will graduate by 2019. We're not wealthy but, contented and happy with each other.
congrats
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by princeadams11: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Well I judged from the way the ex husband behaved and went about blaming everyone but himself. I may be wrong though but chances are slim.
You may be right but that doesn't mean Tiwa is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by rosieluv(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
iamtardey:

sorry just kidding.
i know that wink
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Masama: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
smellingmenses:

pray 4 urself. quit my mentions.
You must be a joker, were u not the one who mentioned me first?
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Lawalemi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
They like going after wrong guys. The responsible ones like us are available but they would never give us chance to spice up their lives
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by wallex1983(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
judecares1:
I DONT KNOW WHY THESE ARTIST DONT LAST LONG IN MARRIAGES

May be because they last long in bed...

What are we even saying sef?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Ojuororun(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
uchman48:
i just keep praying that when i want to marry, God should please give me a heart to understand my wife because love is not enough. I wish them well sha.
GUY ARE YOU TELIN US THAT YOU STILL SINGLE AT "35YEARS OLD"? grincheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Ojuororun(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
FINE WOMAN LIKE TIWA......HMMNN BILLTZ OR WAT U ARE CALLED THERE IS GOD O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos) / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React / Shirtless Woli Arole Celebrates On London Street After Man Utd Defeated Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.