Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng (45077 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Son , Jamjam Plays Golf / See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nickigold(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ehn..ehn...Tiwa keh...that one need marriage before... Na baby she want and thank.God she as jamal...
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by uchman48(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ojuororun:
GUY ARE YOU TELIN US THAT YOU STILL SINGLE AT "35YEARS OLD"? grincheesy
hahahahaha, oga am 25 ooooo, pls do your caculation again.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
thrillionaire:
Beautiful Tiwa Savage. She seems to me as someone with a kind heart. So bad she hooked up with someone with no vision and sense.
bros according to online posts
she was living in america,very fat and clueless as to how to break into the nigerian music scene
then came supposed 'clueless' teebilz who encouraged her to burn her fat and change her sex appeal.he then became her manager and encouraged her to make d bold step of relocating to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by k5500: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Divorce is not always the best option ,sometimes staying put and working it out is the better option
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Mryacks: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Upon all the pre-wedding photos, hype, it ended with this topic on Nairaland's Frontpage.

No celeb wedding freaks me.

Not all that glitters is gold with these celeb people....it is the young ones who believe everything these guys flaunt or say that I pity mahn..
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by okun5689: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2018
WebSurfer:
You can’t constantly do things your partner find provocative and expect him or her to be in peace.

Everyone is not meant to marry by force in life..

nah so oh, she may use morning to destroy her Night, its her career!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by Ojuororun(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2018
mikoloson:
HOW IS TIWA GOOD? BECAUSE SHE SMOKES SHISHA, DRESS HALF UNCLAD, ALLOW DJ KHALID TO FINGER HER AT WILL AND EVEN SMALL WIZKID TO CARESS HER, IS THAT A GOOD PERSON. TAKE UR TIME O
BAD GUY NA MY LOVELY SISTER YOU DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT? TAKE TIME O, WAITIN CONSINE YOU IF DJ KHALID Bleep HER P***Y gringrin smileysmiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng by thrillionaire(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gbemishile1:

bros according to online posts
she was living in america,very fat and clueless as to how to break into the nigerian music scene
then came supposed 'clueless' teebilz who encouraged her to burn her fat and change her sex appeal.he then became her manager and encouraged her to make d bold step of relocating to nigeria
Yes he encouraged her and all but messed up when he started squandering her money and with other women. Why couldn't he leverage on her star and set himself up like a Dr dre or don jazzy? Many men seek for this type of opportunity to blow and consolidate power via partnership and teebilz just behaved like a sissy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos) / Shirtless Woli Arole Celebrates On London Street After Man Utd Defeated Chelsea / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.