Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos (54923 Views)

Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 / New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us / Two Nigerian-Americans Elected To US National Engineering Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by pbells006: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2018
MDsambo:

Uganda is far better than this shithole

Did I hear Someone say Uganda - Kampala, Jinja, Njeru or Lira ain't to be compared Oyo state.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by Rebuke: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2018
akashi01:
why run away? Come and stand your ground. Useless pride with nothing to show for it.

grin grin grin

The gentle man has moved on. It shows maturity but here yhu r still seeking attention. why do yhu thnk a nitwit like yhu deserve his attention?
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by akashi01(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Rebuke:

The gentle man has moved on. It shows maturity but here yhu r still seeking attention. why do yhu thnk a nitwit like yhu deserve his attention?
Attention? He walked away cos he has no point.

Besides I didn't quote you so why quote me.

If you don't have points to argue with then kindly run along like the other guy.

Goodbye
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by Rebuke: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2018
akashi01:

Attention? He walked away cos he has no point.

Besides I didn't quote you so why quote me.

If you don't have points to argue with then kindly run along like the other guy.

Goodbye

Yhu ar jxt an attention seeker. Abeg park well jaw.

Who yhu be wey I no fit quote yhu? D only reason I will ignore yhu is bcus yhu ar an idiot looking for who to drag down to yhur level of stupidity. Jxt keep shut already!
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by obong003(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Na mumu all of una be... Whether a country is not developed or developed, as long as it isn't your home country and its another country outside your country, its abroad. You stupid folks keep disgracing yourselves by believing its only countries like America, Uk, Canada etc that can be termed "abroad". Nonsense!

It seems like your brain has started losing its essential ingredients that's why you type like a stupid mentally deranged person. Can't you see sarcasm in a comment. By the way, go and check out Uganda's education system and see if it's in any way advanced than Nigeria's own.

Go take several seats at the back bro,
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by obong003(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=bodejohn post=65808962][/quote]

We all know the definition of Abroad out, please be guided.

Thanks.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by bodejohn(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
obong003:

We all know the definition of Abroad out, please be guided.

Thanks.

I really wished you did but your comment betrayed you...
Take heart...
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
obong003:

It seems like your brain has started losing its essential ingredients that's why you type like a stupid mentally deranged person. Can't you see sarcasm in a comment. By the way, go and check out Uganda's education system and see if it's in any way advanced than Nigeria's own.

Go take several seats at the back bro,

This crap you wrote up there just confirmed what i said about you being a mumu. Who is talking about Uganda's educational system here? When has educational system of a country become a perequisite for terming it abroad?
Poor education or not, let my point sink in ya blockhead..
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by obong003(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
bodejohn:

I really wished you did but your comment betrayed you...
Take heart...

I'll suggest when someone types something, before jumping into conclusion, reason why the person typed it. For all I know, anyone who went to common Cotonou is abroad. That comment was meant to be sarcastic. If you can't see it that way, then am sorry.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos by bodejohn(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
obong003:

I'll suggest when someone types something, before jumping into conclusion, reason why the person typed it. For all I know, anyone who went to common Cotonou is abroad. That comment was meant to be sarcastic. If you can't see it that way, then am sorry.

Exactly how do intend to show someone who is not in your mind that your were sarcastic with what you wrote up there? Maybe you need to check the other responders who didn't know what abroad is...and figure out how they were been sarcastic also...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Answer For How Was Your Night! / Adire Now School Uniform In Ogun / NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.