Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" (28472 Views)

Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / Orji Kalu Dares EFCC To Arrest Obasanjo / Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Sirpaul(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ah!..... then he dies the following day... Ebora 1

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Mrsimplexvi: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
BUHARI
is nt a God's messenger, nt a saint, nt even 70% gud

but he is 100% better dan any Nig politician u knw, dead or alive
just look at u... Is I aki

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Liberator007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/prove-you-are-fighting-corruption-by-arresting-obasanjo-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

Why has Kalu decided to set Buhari up? Baba, please don't fall for it o. We know you are not fighting corruption but don't loud it please. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by talk2percy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why would he arrest baba, I thought u were singing Buhari's praises? And don't u know u should be in jail by now if it were in an organized nation? So shut the fok up. No body has the balls to arrest Obasanjo. Even if u become the president tomorrow, u won't be able to do that.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by twentyk(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
U nko
Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by hush15: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
BUHARI

Mouth doesnt cut it, let him put his words into action. He needs to make a stand.

Here is a man who his IGP doesnt even takes him serious but what did he do, he claims to reprimand him in private!!!
Someone he should make a sounding statement on that his government wont tolerate insolence

That guy has lost it. He doesnt even have a say in his own government

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by dust144(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Orji!!!!!! How many time did I call you? Keep quiet or blow whistle.
Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by benzion72(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Left right, left right, left right. Right About Turn. Omo ina done turn back. It be like say Oga Orji don enter reverse gear for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by bonna4u(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Orji Uzo Kalu is an anuofia! When ever I see this man, I get angry all over again. The scars and pains you inflicted on Abians shall be visited one day.
The thunder that will fire you is still gathering momentum in the Pacific Ocean.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Stallion93(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
BUHARI

your children in coming generations will hold family meetings because of u and swear for u, even your spirit will have no rest

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by onatisi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Even buhari foot soldiers have started turning against him.
Only a dumb lazy dullard will still be seeing anything good in buhari

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Mejor79(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Orji Kalu want to reopen his case perpetually....

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by MTKbudapest(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nice one there from Kalu.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Care to explain why?

sarrki:
BUHARI

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Blizzy9ja: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
BUHARI

And this shameless praise singer is back to supporting failure

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by wakeupafricanyo: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
It DANKWAMBO time

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by UncleJudax(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people with "K" in their names like talking nonsense...... angry
There is a "K" in your name/handle!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by mohnarch144: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ok!
Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by princeade86(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
he dare not. he can't even prosecute tinubu, not to talk of obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by ehardetola(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lemme just reserved my comment

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by lastdonib: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
BUHARI is nt a God's messenger, nt a saint, nt even 70% gud
are you always this stupid and myopic?

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by SHALLREIGN(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yes! I was live in the event today. Orji Uzor made some sense in his lecture today. There are so many issues he discussed which are pertinent to Nigeria politics. The man spoke well today...

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Chukazu: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hmmm this kind of statement is pitching both APC against APC and PDP against PDP cheesy

I can see APC fellas against UZOR KALU , because they would claim Buhari is fighting corruption and he doesn't need to arrest OBJ to proof. Even knowing fully well that Orji kalu is their stalwart

Also PDP supporters are against OUK, because they feel OBJ has become Buhari's number.1 nemesis cheesy

So the final resolution is that Buhari should Kukuma not fight corruption grin

Politics of interest...Interesting!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by chuckdee4(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Strong talk coming from a fellow crook

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by metroid(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
I just strolled in to read comments
Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by DamiBukola: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
BUHARI

I think you need to go for proper check up as you spewing trash. What is the correlation between your above statement and the topic at hand?

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by KingSango(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigeria's 2017 Budget Of Corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ujBuipMEoE

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by deji17: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
I am with Kalu on this one, OBJ is a thief. What I do not agree with him is that all thieves must be caught and prosecuted at the same time. Orji Kalu should face his own case in court and should stop the distraction, except he can prove in court that OBJ ordered him to steal Abia State money, while he was the Governor.. Otherwise, everyone should carry their own cross.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Ahmeduana(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
BUHARI

IS THAT THE LIES YOU TELL YOURSELF TO PACIFY YOUR DEADLY IGNORANCE?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Kobicove(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Imagine!

Pot calling kettle black undecided
Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by TheKingdom: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Kalu is a thief and is the chief reason Abia State has produced several rogues rigged in as governors. I guess he is just mad OBJ banned his airline despite organizing Abia delegates to vote twice for OBJ at PDP convention against Ekwueme...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/prove-you-are-fighting-corruption-by-arresting-obasanjo-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

For the 1st TIME, this MAN has made sense......that's if it really came from him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC / Police Go After LASTMA Officials Who Reportedly Cause Death Of Hypertensive Man / Gbajabiamila: Obasanjo’s Government Implicated, Executed My Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.