Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment (31100 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by farouk0403(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Maybe it was a typo.
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by obafemee80(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
At least God understand that he is greatful grin
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Jabioro: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
shullamite:
English language. I reserve my comment. Thank God for you though.
For here l would rather kill myself than commit suicide..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by malware: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
harriet412:
Why do these people have problem with basic english

I think it's because they proudly have their own language, and are not ready yet to discard what's theirs for a borrowed one.

Meanwhile, mind the way you write the word English, the first letter there should always be in upper case...

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by fantastic1: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
pweshboi:
And some people were busy criticizing El Rufai for sacking "these people"... Only God knows what they were teaching the innocent kids
Only God knows what you are reading and how u understand.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Stallion93(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
And that cow of a teacher will be flogging students barbarically, giving humongous homeworks etc angry

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by nickxtra(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
shullamite:
I just hope he has not exposed himself for sack based on his poor English

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by gurunlocker: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
He should have just written the post in Hausa... I just hope he is not their English teacher.

I wonder what difference there is between those sacked and the newly employed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
I hope they don't sack him for this... tongue

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Iboni1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
shullamite:

Lol, '' I have been offered a teacher"
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Kennitrust(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
From fry pan to fire

This one na sack on arrival

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Tex42(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
To think that he[el rufai] fired the so called bad teachers to employ this one leaves so much to shake ur head in pity and cry for education in the state.

El rufai thinks he is doing anybody... He is just doing himself. The gods are on his matter.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Finest6: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
The English tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Born2Breed(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
E nor go better for Lugard and Elizabeth papa.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Awoo88: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
El rufia sack people to redistribute jobs. Ameachi did the same thing with obi-akpo LG

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
ERockson:
So this is one of the best teachers Elrufai just recruited after sacking his alleged non competent teachers. This''s like a case of Buhari fighting corruption

it is rather a case of Nigerians sending PDP packing to bring in APC

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Omeokachie: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
The midget playing politics with education

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by piagetskinner(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
if his written english is this bad...I wonder how his spoken English would be like

the educational system needs serious overhaul

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ahhhhh! Omo see gobe!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by ajebuter(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
El Rufai sold the dog because it squats

He then bought a monkey to replace the dog

He has forgotten that monkey is the master in squating...

Only the wise will understand the analogy...

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Alal(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
dem like better grammar for kaduna oo
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dreambeat:
The fact is that the North has a problem of skilled manpower.This paucity of skilled manpower will remain for a long time to come until their leaders take a definite and sincere stand on education.
Brah calm down, even the south has similar issues, there was a video trending online of a pry sch teacher in edo state who couldnt even spell out her names or so. Im sure you wd find similar cases elsewhere in the south.
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by 400billionman: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin Chai English has gone mad
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by bikefab(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
There is fire on the mountain...run run run!!!
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by AuroraB(f): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
harriet412:
Why do these people have problem with basic english
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by SoNature(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
afbstrategies:
Nigeria is in bad shape.
Look at the grammer of the so-called 'teacher' undecided

Kettle calling pot black.

There's no English word as 'grammer'

It is 'grammar'

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by MARKETfund: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
pweshboi:

Then they should leave teaching for those that can... Don't you think so? Instead of impacting NONSENSE on the innocent pupils

Imparting cool

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
The effect of quota system
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by bionixs: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Histrings08:
Tor
a teacher? this one? North has a big big problem
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by afbstrategies: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
SoNature:

There's no English word as 'grammar'

It is 'grammar'

And where has your own grammar gotten you? Sitting in that mama put drinking palm wine and talking about successful people like me.

Mention me and rot in hell, punk
Re: Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment by afbstrategies: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
SoNature:

There's no English word as 'grammar'

It is 'grammar'

Jump in the lake,olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education / Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.