Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Life Is Ruined - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Life Is Ruined (602 Views)

I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow / CAMA: Leave Oyedepo, Adeboye Alone Or Nigeria Is Ruined – Abioye Warns / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Ruined by CruelLife: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello Good day to you all, kindly overlook my grammer blunders.

Straight to the point...
I happen to gain admission into one of the state polytechnics in Nigeria and during my time in the school, I was in a relationship with a girl, she was a church girl and very devoted to christ, very humble and easy going.

During our time in school, my dad always transfer money to her account for me since I do not have a bank account of my own. Nobody sends money to my babe and it was just me using the account.. At some point, she had to go to the bank to change the number on the account to mine so I could receive alert and not disturb her line...

In 2 years of my stay in school and being with her, nobody has ever sent money to her and you can forgive me for thinking the account was all mine, tho I had nothing in it also but few thousands...

We were done with OND and I had to go back to my state (Lagos)... This girl also went her way (Niger state)... We were calling each other but we stopped as distance has been a problem.

I started some freelancing work and started making some money, I was saving this little money up so I could start something on my own.

I woke up today, opened the bank app on my phone with an account balance of #1,236,889... Transfer airtime of 1k and closed the bank app.
In the afternoon, I logged into the bank app to do some transaction and viola, balance is #236,889.
My body was full of sweat in seconds, I became restless... What could have happened? I called this babe but she ain't gon pick up... After numerous unsuccessful attempts to speak with her, she later switched off her phone.

I felt like dying, everybody was blaming me that she's on her ground since it's her account, there's nothing that can be done as this account belong to her and she'll claim the money on it. She can even accuse me of theft and illegal account operations.

Now I'm asking Y'all... Can anything be done to recover my money bank?
How can someone be this callous?

If you see a mad woman in the street, you start feeling pity for such person not knowing the atrocities she has committed.

I've been laughing for over 5 hours now as that's the only thing I could.... My life is ruined and there's no where to start from...

I'm willing to upload her pictures and name... I'm also ready to seek for diabolical means to recover this money, if I can't then I'll harm her.

Lalasticlala please help move this to FP for people's opinions.. Thanks!
Re: My Life Is Ruined by aminu790(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
undecided

When u finish laughing continue
Re: My Life Is Ruined by Gebbson007(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Do whatever you can to get your money back.
Re: My Life Is Ruined by MJBOLT: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
your laziness to open your own bank account put you in this situation,i dont think anything can be done to get your money back...

God knows the only person i trust with my money is myself
Re: My Life Is Ruined by CruelLife: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
aminu790:
undecided

When u finish laughing continue

Bros, some case pass tears, na laugh you go just dey laugh... I'm actually devastated right now.
Re: My Life Is Ruined by CruelLife: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gebbson007:
Do whatever you can to get your money back.

I don't even know what to do, I've been told by a lawyer that nothing can be done about this
Re: My Life Is Ruined by CruelLife: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
MJBOLT:
your laziness to open your own bank account put you in this situation,i dont think anything can be done to get your money back...

You're right and I regret not opening my account but if you know the person in question, she's so religious and has never tampered with the money in that account for 2 years...

How can someone be this wicked?
Money that you didn't work for?
Re: My Life Is Ruined by Gebbson007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
CruelLife:

I don't even know what to do, I've been told by a lawyer that nothing can be done about this

accept my condolence then ...
Re: My Life Is Ruined by MetroBaba1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
MJBOLT:

The Guy Foolishness No Be Here oo.

Make I Join Am Laff Small

Re: My Life Is Ruined by MJBOLT: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
never trust anyone with your money

CruelLife:

You're right and I regret not opening my account but if you know the person in question, she's so religious and has never tampered with the money in that account for 2 years...

How can someone be this wicked?
Money that you didn't work for?
Re: My Life Is Ruined by MJBOLT: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
you no well grin
MetroBaba1:

The Guy Foolishness No Be Here oo.
Make I Join Am Laff Small
Re: My Life Is Ruined by Conceptman: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Well, this is true love, When U hear women fear your life. Woman go cause trouble still go social media dey cry foul
Re: My Life Is Ruined by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
You are a wise man!

Due to your extreme love for another man's wife.

You have provided a scholarship for her to get a BSc.

Make sure she doesn't go to UNIZIK.
She go use that money take care of your junior brother.
Re: My Life Is Ruined by adetony244(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
this story is not true or may be not well told. she came from niger state but nobody ever sends her money, abeg na manner she dey eat? how can you have people sending money to you always but opening a bank acc of your own was a mountain to climb? and you were still foolish enough to continue to use the account. wait, wait, shey her atm no dey expire ni? how come you still continue to use the acc after two years..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Founder Dead / No Such Word As "Unsit" - Reno Omokri Blast Adult Troll Heavily On Twitter / Hon. Patrick Nathan Ifon: A True Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.