Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device (10323 Views)

Itel Partners With Lagos Food Bank To Reach Widows On Valentine's Day / Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans / 2019 Fast APN Settings For Glo 3G And 4G Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2018
What a joke grin
Imagine itel sha
Spits
Homtom s16, oukitel, leagoo
Wtf itel really?
Their phone sef dey always hang ni...
You can't even use the real fb app on it
More like a 1.1ghz processor cheesy
Itel be giving out 512gb ram, imagine undecided
Wait what? 44 kini?
What a joke shocked
Na their Battery life i like he dey last like olumo rock

Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2018
appswift:

The jinx of 512RAM and 1GB as being broken. Let's celebrate!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Sunkyphil:
I don't no y i dont just like itel phones

We appreciate any feedback you can give us. Let us know about the features you'd like to see implemented or changed
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2018
GrandMufti:
Leading mobile phone giant?

Yes, we are the top selling mobile phone brand in Africa according to the Statistics from Counterpoint
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2018
tayebest:
The price is much! angry

I bought the s32 in January for 28k in Zaria, just because of a slight upgrade, the s32lte almost double the price! This is pure extortion!

...tho the phone is good and working perfectly! smiley

Thank you so much for confirming that your itel S32 is working perfectly and the phone is good. Do not forget to like our FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM page to keep updated with relevant information and promotions
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Victorakats:
Congratulations

Thank you grin
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Kendrick80(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Originality007:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...
Hilarious.... grin
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
hyuga:
This is ground breaking for itel

It is for us and we are excited as well smiley
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2018
kabawa:
That's nice , I love itel

We love you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
Congrats Itel

At last, they have migrated from snail speed phones cheesy

Thank you Tosin smiley. We're here for you and definitely want to make sure you have different options to choose from when next you want to buy an affordable, trendy and reliable phone
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2018
omoadeleye:
This call for a toast

Yessss.. Lets get started grin
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2018
adetes:
B3 capacity pls

Thanks for getting in touch with us. itel S32 LTE comes with 3,000mAh
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2018
Viccur:
Total turnoff from battery to camera. Only the RAM is acceptable. Useless phones everywhere

We're sorry to hear that you had a turn off with the new device. Let's work together and get this figured out. What were your expectations?
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Adupe Ooooo! 2gb ram at last!!!! With the rate dem take dey churn out 1gb ram phones back to back, one would have tot dem no get idea of how to go about 2gb ram phones

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We're here for you.
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2018
2gb RAM, 16gb IM, 8MP front and back and 3000mah for 44k! Overpriced.
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by shogsman(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Originality007:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by shogsman(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Itel product 44k,and itel logo go still dey the phone back,they are mad.
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by omoadeleye(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
What a joke grin Imagine itel sha Spits Homtom s16, oukitel, leagoo Wtf itel really? Their phone sef dey always hang ni... You can't even use the real fb app on it More like a 1.1ghz processor cheesy Itel be giving out 512gb ram, imagine undecided Wait what? 44 kini? What a joke shocked Na their Battery life i like he dey last like olumo rock

512gb ram kini?
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Sunkyphil(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
itelMobileNG:

We appreciate any feedback you can give us. Let us know about the features you'd like to see implemented or changed
the issue of itel giving problems after few months of purchase
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Aguiyi13(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2018
It would've been totally ground breaking if the battery was 5000mAh.
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Aguiyi13(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2018
I'd rather opt for p51
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Davoski222: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2018
If itel tells u the camera is 8Mp it means it's 3Mp.
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Reeberry: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2018
8mp and 2mp for 44k? itel is a joker.
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by lookingfly: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
3000mah battery for 44k, no way!
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by 2odd(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
but I tot some pple were saying slot ,infinix ,Tecno and itel is owned by the same person nah ??
why the partnership again ??
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sunkyphil:

We'd like to learn more about your experience. Please which of the itel phone model have you used before?
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
2odd:
but I tot some pple were saying slot ,infinix ,Tecno and itel is owned by the same person nah ??
why the partnership again ??

Different brands
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by onlinetrade: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
itelMobileNG:

Different brands

Different brands but same bad support!! Quality of phones very bad can't last a year!!!
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by onlinetrade: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
My Itel 1516 Plus which I bought in August 2017 suddenly stopped working (in March 2018, Less Than 1 Year)!!!

I took it to their office in opebbi Ikeja (on 9th March, 2018) and was told it would be repaired FREE OF CHARGE (SINCE IT WAS STILL UNDER WARRANTY).

WENT BACK TODAY (14th March, 2018) and was told to pay #8,200 if i wanted it to work!!! (A phone I bought last year for #20,500)

THE MOST ABSURD OF ALL WAS WHEN I ASKED WHY I NEEDED TO PAY #8,200. The attendant responded that there was a little dent on the touch screen and that if the item was repaired, the touch screen WILL SPOIL grin grin grin. And that the cost was that of the touch screen!! VERY FUNNY REALLY...

Just to think of it that Itel, Techno and Infinix recently sent some Naija Tech Bloggers to China to SEE THEIR GREAT FACTORIES AND OTHER FACILITIES ( cool. RATHER THAN DO THIS, THEY SHOULD FOCUS ON BUILDING GREAT PRODUCTS LIKE XIAOMI, HUAWEI, MEIZU which are internationally acceptable brands!!!

I will be attaching proofs of my escapades with this CHINESE COMPANY swindling Nigerians. And I know many other Nigerians are in my shoes. Until we can actually ascertain the quality (and serviceability) of Itel, Techno & Infnix phones, I'll advice you STAY AWAY...

itelMobileNG, Carlcaresophia, MissTechy
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by onlinetrade: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sunkyphil:

Oga run from Itel. Read my experience here: https://www.nairaland.com/4398089/why-should-avoid-itel-tecno
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by kalu61(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Originality007:

From the way you started your sentence, I knew you will forget what you wanted to say. Hmm
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Sunkyphil(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
onlinetrade:

Oga run from Itel. Read my experience here: https://www.nairaland.com/4398089/why-should-avoid-itel-tecno
i no na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 EASY WAYS To Transfer Airtime/credit On MTN! / Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC / Why Nobody Is Talking About Lenovo K5 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.