Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (62357 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by ikorodureporta: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
cheesy
kestolove95:
ogboni tins

christian ogboni = freemason cheesy

see as d so called christian followers dey throw insult on u, when we all know say one of him boys for ota na confirmed freemason cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Jethrolite(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
fuckerstard:
When business never enter church
Idahosa is the pioneer of the pentecostal Church as it is today in Nigeria. You can ask the richest Nigerian pastor who he learnt from. And the man was driven in a white limousine back then. I saw with my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
....and what is the deputy governor of Edo state doing there?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by CuteMadridista: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
frankdre:
you will never find peace for making such comments... Even unbelievers know that Bishop was a true man of God

Lie! I'm an unbeliever and I know no such thing
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
frankdre:
you will never find peace for making such comments... Even unbelievers know that Bishop was a true man of God

Really? What rules do unbelievers use to conclude that Idahosa was a true man of God?

As for the curse you made on that poor girl for the freedom of expression, it shall go back upon your head in hundred folds. I can't understand the sort of Christians we have nowadays who enjoy making curses like babalawos. Many of you do not even show face when Christ is being ridiculed but as soon as a pastor is mentioned, you will start making curses.

Until you ask for forgiveness, the curse you made will be on your own head and nothing will be able to lift it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by lanreonplanet(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Are Anglican schools like CMS grammar school free or affordable?

s
Eke40seven:
Be happy!
Your husband chose the right profession and left behind countless wealth, enough the feed his 5th generation. Expensive schools, mega church and mega business.
Not all widows are as lucky. If he was a real "Archbishop" which I think is a title that legit belongs to the Anglican or protestant churches, the wealth would have been owned by the "church" in the true sense.. the schools would be free or at least affordable to the people who actually contributed to its establishment. The hospitals would be free or very affordable.
These are the legacy left by the churches established by the European missionaries.
So be happy "woman of God" and enjoy the wealth given to you by your dear husband.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by veykey: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eke40seven:
Be happy!
Your husband chose the right profession and left behind countless wealth, enough the feed his 5th generation. Expensive schools, mega church and mega business.
Not all widows are as lucky. If he was a real "Archbishop" which I think is a title that legit belongs to the Anglican or protestant churches, the wealth would have been owned by the "church" in the true sense.. the schools would be free or at least affordable to the people who actually contributed to its establishment. The hospitals would be free or very affordable.
These are the legacy left by the churches established by the European missionaries.
So be happy "woman of God" and enjoy the wealth given to you by your dear husband.
wow! And who will pay the lecturers? The amenities how will they be managed? Or is there a money pump in his house?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
kestolove95:
ogboni tins

What a lunatic you are.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by bionixs: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
kestolove95:
ogboni tins
mad man
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by igboOSU: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
kingreign:

Shut up your filthy mouth you swine. angry
Shut up your moronic filthy gutter mouth
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by vineyardfarms: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mogidi:
Idahosa was a real pioneer.

THOU GREAT MAN OF GOD. EVEN DEAD, THE TESTIMONIES OUTSTANDING, FOUNDATION AS SOLID ROCK.

PAPA, MAY GOD CONTINUED TO BLESS YOUR WORK.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by saltoftheearth: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rev Wales........I see you!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Evince(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
I thought he is in heaven why are u crying as if he is in hell fire.

Or do u want to join him in heaven. Sniper can do it fast
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Paradigm777: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
ashawo commentary..
grin
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by igboOSU: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
click like for u gat respect for idahosa
I don't respect scammers
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by oyetunder(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

Hope say you no get Brain tumor?
help me ask! But you know some people actually fear the Devil more than God. To them, all ministers are using Satanic power...You will begin to wonder if God is even using anybody anymore.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Paradigm777: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

Shut up your moronic filthy gutter mouth

At ur age u don't know ur left from ur right.
Filthy old maggot!
I spit on u!
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Evince(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Born2Breed:
The greatest mistake was the wife's take over of CGMi. It broke the church to pieces and gave rise to other churches in Benin.

Papa was a great man but such can't be said about the wife and son(Feb).

RIP Papa.

Ur mind didn't tell u it was a family biz as far as gullible members are buying blessing with tithe (money) it is not God's work

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by igboOSU: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Paradigm777:

At MY age I don't know MY left from MY right.
Filthy old MAGGOT IS ME!
I spit on MY USELESS MOTHER'S FACE AND MY OLD FOOL FATHER'S HEAD!
OKAY. No problem.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by uwa244(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
2 decades gone. Continue to Rest on.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
kingreign:

Shut up your filthy mouth you swine. angry

The truth is bitter but we must say it no matter whose ox is gored

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mogidi:
Idahosa was a real pioneer.

True talk. Pioneer of commercial christianity, arrangee miracles, drug peddling combined with ogboni activities at the background. I still remember vividly when N20 was the highest denomination; during offering prayers, idahosa will say "RAISE UP YOUR GREEN" and some gullible idiots think he is in heaven resting with God. Hell no, the guy is in fire with the devil.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Papoose269(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
I grew up in Benin and all I can say is that some people I know who had the opportunity to meet the late archbishop don't necessarily have good things to say about him. I never met him so I don't know whether it's true but when more than three people tell you the same "story" then there might be an iota of truth. What I heard involved drug peddling and a certain issue with the Giwa-Amu patriarch.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by skyblue4real(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tears
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Paradigm777:

grin
my brother how is ur week going?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Olii(f): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Oluoma smiley where have you been hiding, if I catch u ehn. grin
lemme joor tongue
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by omooba969(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olii:
lemme joor tongue

Wetin na, wetin I do u? smiley
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Olii(f): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Wetin na, wetin I do u? smiley
grin
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by omooba969(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olii:
grin

Sup with you, u failed to get back...why is that?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Witnes: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Biafra insignia is missing in that place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.