Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (40092 Views)

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by wakabobo: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gist From Wakabobo.com

grin grin grin grin, so lets discuss this. As a married man, will you do this for your wife?

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by hadduni(f): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
A good man with a parenting skill

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Give buhari 20% of this man's brain,he would do better

260 Likes 10 Shares

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Gebbson007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
now this is what you call a husband material.

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Ajoboss(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Give buhari 20% of this man's brain,he would do better
bros...but y

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Ajoboss(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Pikin wen say e papa no go sleep..him self no go sleep

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Iyawofarmer: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is the dream husband abeg.... Oya am sick oh, no body should come for me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Caustics: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
angry bobrisky loading

6 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by nairavsdollars(f): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
So you think the baby doesnt know you are not the mother?

40 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Offpoint: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why should I give myself that kinda stress when I can easily call my side chick to come boob feed the baby...

I don't want my kid to grow up and become a gay.

4 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by obafemee80(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
undecided
I hope he won't change the baby's mentality, thinking men too breastfeed.

Baby's are little scientist,they learn so fast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by pmc01(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
When the pikin grow up, see this picture ehn, he must to revenge one way or the other.

Quite hilarious scene.

9 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by RexEmmyGee: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lol. God bless all the hardworking fathers

22 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Carinaflo(f): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Awhh, so lovely

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Later d boy go turn gay

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by hokafor(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by tuna4servi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good thinking ,good result
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Willexmania(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ajoboss:
Pikin wen say e papa no go sleep..him self no go sleep
Ut
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by deebee13(f): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
wakabobo:
Gist From Wakabobo.com

grin grin grin grin, so lets discuss this. As a married man, will you do this for your wife?

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

I admire the man for his ingenuity. But Oga OP... What do you mean by "will you do this for your wife"? Is the child not his? Your question should have been "will you do this for your child"?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wow.. that's good.. God bless you abundantly..

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by deepwater(f): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
lol
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good plan
But bro you need to give our dulardinho
Just 10% of yours
Np: so nairaland sef knows our president is a dullard � grin cheesy
They changed my du!lardinho to our president

4 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by xynerise: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
The baby doesn't look happy grin

1 Like

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by coalcoal1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
but there is no milk there nah ... I was expecting that there would be something connected to the fake nip that the child will be sucking baby formula from ...
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Lexusgs430: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Fantastic idea......... I don hook my boots......
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by GoodBoi1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Was it even necessary?
Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Uyi168: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
He's doing it for his child!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
obafemee80:
undecided
I hope he won't change the baby's mentality, thinking men too breastfeed.

Baby's are little scientist,they learn so fast
Offpoint:
Why should I give myself that kinda stress when I can easily call my side chick to come boob feed the baby...

I don't want my kid to grow up and become a gay.
Some of you always have the weirdest nonsensical things to say. Smh

12 Likes

Re: American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
great dad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her / Ramatu Muhammadu Nata'ala Missing Since Friday (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.