Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue (68131 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / Yobe Residents Climb Trees To See President Buhari During His Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Sagamaje(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
I doubt if Buhari understands all what the woman said. One of his Media Cows needs to interpret to the dullardino in Fulani herdsmen language. Useless old senile fool

4 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Ralphdan(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
F
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Hyinkar97(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
First of all, Buhari is NOT my father. My father isn’t dumb and insensitive. I hope the incompetent buffoon hears the cry of the Benue people. They have suffered too much just because of his insensitivity and incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by deji17: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
We do everything with emotion in this country. If all that Military personnel were left in Benue State, what happens to the rest of the 35 states and Abuja? Military deployment is not done that way. The woman had no idea where all the Military guys present at Buhari's visit were pulled from. There is a reason why Presidents gets maximum security than the rest of us. How many security personnel are attached to Donald Trump? How come they were not on ground to defend the poor little kids that were killed in Florida school recently?

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Sheuns(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
And the Governor couldn't summon such courage.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Eze2000(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
smart and good people don't live long in this country. Fulani herdsmen will give this woman special case
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by gbadexy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
The topic made it seem she pointedly mentioned the security guarding the president. She was more diplomatic in her rhetoric.
Kudos to her all the same. Her point has been made.

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Ayanko(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Next week D S'S and EFCC will arrest her for corruption or the Fulanis visit her house.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Estellar: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Brave woman ! No time pretending all is well

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by ehardetola(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Well-done ma
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by JAWBONE(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
These kind of people are the real Feminists. The ones who fight for human rights

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by cooluc(f): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
It's high time people spoke out, to his face, the blood shed is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Jeel: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Her husband was also a bold man.
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Brave woman indeed. Let's hope it effects a positive change.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by chuksjuve(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
How come those who have made any reasonable criticism of this administration are women..

From Aisha shaming the cabal
To Florence ita giwa shaming daura
And now this woman boldly shaming buhari in his present...

If I were buhari I will just go and start preparing my hand over note ..

All the men should cover their face in shame except FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu..they have distinguished themselves ..
Others are just Akamu angry

When woman carry your matter for head, my dear just know that U are finished ..

To those who will quote me, my lines are open , make sense or be ignored ..

I rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Franzee(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sumtimz i wonder maybe d north needs sense surgery .......u support an him fr second tenure while u are mourning all u cud do is protest and show banners of Peace Corps....so u can partake frm the national money...peace corps dey carry gun..

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by stefanweeks: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
She belongs to the other room lipsrsealed

No b me talk am o
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Bedlecturer(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Stars4ever: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
That's the deceit they live in, in this country. Battalion protecting a politician rather that the citizens of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by J2381: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
The truth told in its purest form.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Kenkuss(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
God bless u ma u have spoken our minds

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Galaticos444: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Fadiga24:
It is a shame that a woman said what the cowardly men of Benue state could not.
most of d men in benue,plateau ar drunk that's why they ar vulnerable to such attacks by d fulanis herdsmen.their hobby is to drink to stupor

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Franzinni: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
tiri gbosa for mama

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by wakeupafricanyo: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
[img][/img]

DANKWAMBO is the answer

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by goodies4life(f): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
WHERE ARE THE MEN? SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. PRAISE SINGERS

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Lomprico2: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
deji17:
We do everything with emotion in this country. If all that Military personnel were left in Benue State, what happens to the rest of the 35 states and Abuja? Military deployment is not done that way. The woman had no idea where all the Military guys present at Buhari's visit were pulled from. There is a reason why Presidents gets maximum security than the rest of us. How many security personnel are attached to Donald Trump? How come they were not on ground to defend the poor little kids that were killed in Florida school recently?

Is it all the military personnel in d country that went with d president to benue?
Are all other of the 35 states under fulani terrorist siege?

Deji! The thunder dat will fire you has finished its press up and coming for you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
my nigga....

Take dz food cus u talk well

Hey waiter! waiter! I called you na.

Please, remove the yam from my meal and bring a glass of freshly pressed orange juice on your way back.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by emmxzy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
i hate it as much when i hear father of the nation,we should rather say father of d north....simple.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
my nigga....

Take dz food cus u talk well

Hey waiter! waiter! I called you na. Please, remove the yam from my meal and bring a glass of freshly pressed orange juice on your way back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6824364_fbimg1520932518732_jpegffa80879351d74b693e639b9eb0cc2c6
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by Smartii(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Even amiibaby with her dislike for buhari would pamper buhari and never be this blunt but quick to attack him over the phone.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by deji17: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lomprico2:

Is it all the military personnel in d country that went with d president to benue?
Are all other of the 35 states under fulani terrorist siege?

Deji! The thunder dat will fire you has finished its press up and coming for you!

Is there any state in this country that you don't have one security challenge or the other? Is Benue State the only state with herdsmen / farmers clash issues?
Be careful before that fire you are "pressing up" consume you...
Re: Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue by kense88: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
ufuosman:
D woman should be the next governor.
Honestly she deserves to be commended for her outspokenness. But I don't think her cries and pleas will solve the problem. May be for a while because of election, so they can vote him. Arm your youths let them defend there territory. Imagine what could have happened to Soviet union, if they had resorted to begging when Nazi Germany invaded there country. Summon courage and defend your state. When your attackers see that your putting up a good fight, they will retreat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.