Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

11year Old Maid Stabs To Death 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care In Lagos(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11year Old Maid Stabs To Death 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care In Lagos(photo) (435 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11year Old Maid Stabs To Death 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care In Lagos(photo) by babile: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
An 11-year-old girl has been arrested for the death of a 5-year-old boy left in her care at a home in Okoloko street, Abule-Ado Shoba, Lagos state.

Ojiugo Ifechukwu Duru allegedly strangled Chikamso after the child’s mother left her with him and his younger brother while she went to her place of business which was close by, a source told LIB.

Not long after the mother left home on Saturday, she was called to return home that there was an emergency, and when she returned, she found that her maid had killed her first child.

“It’s just that my house girl strangled my son, my first issue,” the grieving mother told Linda Ikeji’s Blog.

The woman, who is heavily pregnant with her third child, said the maid has now been arrested by the police.

She said: “For now, it’s not in my hand. She’s in custody already. For now my husband is taking care of things. It’s now government case and not mine, so it’s not in my hands to decide what will happen and what will not happen.”

The father of the deceased resides in South Africa but reportedly returned as a result of his son’s death and is now following up with the Nigerian Police.

Re: 11year Old Maid Stabs To Death 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care In Lagos(photo) by MJBOLT: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
at 11 years of age her name is now in the history book of psychos

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Couple For Killing 13-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo / Father Of Murdered 4-year-old Girl Believes Child Protection Services Failed Her / Man Bags 3-years Jail Term For #800,000 Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.