Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (36326 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Amagite2: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze who unveiled his online church few days ago, has explained the aspects in which his church is different from others.

He wrote...

"I got a lot of backlash from people who said we shouldn’t have included the word ‘Church’ in our logo... well here is why.
-
If we read from 1st Corinthians the church was not a building, rather the gathering of the brethren. Each time we gather online, whether you agree or not, WE ARE A CHURCH!
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 11 ►
[17] In the following directives I have no praise for you, for your meetings do more harm than good. 18In the first place, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and to some extent I believe it.
-
We need to rise above mediocrity and make things align with their true meaning. Church is the gathering of the brethren and by definition pastor comes from shepherd.
-
as a surname), "shepherd," also "spiritual guide, shepherd of souls," from Old French pastor, pastur "herdsman, shepherd" (12c.), from Latin pastorem (nominative pastor) "shepherd," from pastus, past participle of pascere "to lead to pasture, set to grazing
-
It’s our duty to align words with their true meaning and not allow the ‘world’ to define us. Because these words mean other things, doesn’t mean we are conforming to their acquired delineation, rather, we are reverting them to their true meaning.
-
We are TOTALLY different from other churches in the following aspects:
-
1: We do not and will NEVER have a geographical location. The #FreeNation is located in Christ not in any temple.
-
2: We absolutely do not collect TITHES, FIRST FRUIT, OFFERING AND WE NEVER SOW SEEDS! However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry which I have singlehandedly funded since inception.
-
Jesus and his apostles were supported by the Mary and Herod’s manager so giving financial support at your convenience is not a bad thing.
-
◄ Luke 8:3 ►
NLT
Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.
-
By gifts I mean things like smartphones for transmission, laptops, WiFi modems etc! NOT CARS, HOUSES OR DESIGNER CLOTHES.
-
3: We teach the WORD of God not motivation/prosperity.
"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRPYriAX4R/

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/daddy-freeze-explains-church-different-others.html

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Gebbson007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
OK pastor daddy freezy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Homeboiy: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Boomboost(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
It has begun. cheesy

God, where's the church headed?

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2018

2: [s]We absolutely do not collect TITHES, FIRST FRUIT, OFFERING AND WE NEVER SOW SEEDS! [/s] However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry [s]which I have singlehandedly funded since inception. [/s]

Jesus and his apostles were supported by the Mary and Herod’s manager so giving financial support at your convenience is not a bad thing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by felixomor: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Acidosis:

Hehehehe. You saw that grin
The guy is ready to receive financial support.....

Wow

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Flexherbal(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
If we read from 1st Corinthians the church was not a building, rather the gathering of the brethren. Each time we gather online, whether you agree or not, WE ARE A CHURCH!

Where two or three are gathered in his name, He is there .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Biglittlelois(f): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Donations for specific purposes? pls what is the donations for when it's an online something and you and your followers cant actually see each other

Nobody should say donations for charity purposes and to the needy, anybody can do that in their own time, see the way he's quoting bible verses and interpreting it differently to suit his own purpose,

A church is a gathering of belivers, there is nothing like online church cos nobody is gathering anywhere, God cannot be mocked

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nwaohafia1: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
A man who couldn't live with a woman cannot tell me about God.

Daddy Freeze...there is nothing like receiving donations towards specific cause. Don't allow any form of giving, if you do, we also give our tithe for specific cause too.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Amirullaha(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by NwaAmaikpe: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
shocked

Okay for once,
I refuse to stand with Daddy Freeze..
Our mumu don do!!!

Do you know how much Daddy Freeze will generate from the traffic to his online church's site?
That alone will give LIB and NL a run for their money.

It simply means the money he'd realize from traffic will make the tithes received by conventional pastors look like biscuit change.

Freeze is truly a shrewd extorter with a keen foresight.

155 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by DoTheNeedful: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
The man that doesn't know when to stop. Hope he doesn't disgrace himself in the end.

22 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oversabi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by emeijeh(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
So, after all the criticism, he still ended up naming his group a church?

Mr. Freeze, go and sit-down!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by jeamie(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Owing a church was the plan. smh

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by jashar(f): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
So, after debasing himself, he has given himself a mantle?

Who called him and who is he leading?

26 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by tuoyoojo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
as him life don dey bend,him wan hammer from the "sheeple " when him hope say him free

no Tithes but u collect offering

no first fruit but you collect gift

I just sorry for the people when him wan use take do business!!!

so freeze is now an entrepreneur using church

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by BruncleZuma: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Big Church will soon file out for you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Lokoyen(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
angry
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by g4everybody(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
i gave up the moment i saw donations for specific causes and gift towards the ministry. This guy think evrybody is stupid and gullible. this is what he has been attacking different men of God for.

only gullible fools take him serious

25 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Originality007: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
mumuu

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Acidosis:

Hahahaha grin ,I bet gifts like 50/100ft land will not be a bad idea for pastor 419 freeze undecided

Abeg who is the "we " he keeps referring to? And if I want to donate cash shey it is his account it will go to undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Jerryvicker(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Go ask Buhari, he will conclude d answer straight to u... I dey hungry here.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by salbis(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
I had said this before, this guy is nothing but a coded con man. Online or offline church na you sabi.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
This man needs hot slap from the holy spirit

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by noobias(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by muhammed50(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
You nailed it FREEZE!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
This guy have tried o

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Amagite2:

-
1: We do not and will NEVER have a geographical location. The #FreeNation is located in Christ not in any temple.
-
2: We absolutely do not collect TITHES, FIRST FRUIT, OFFERING AND WE NEVER SOW SEEDS! However, we receive donations towards specific causes and gifts to support the ministry which I have singlehandedly funded since inception.
-
-
NLT
Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod's business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing from their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.
-
By gifts I mean things like smartphones for transmission, laptops, WiFi modems etc! NOT CARS, HOUSES OR DESIGNER CLOTHES.
-
3: We teach the WORD of God not motivation/prosperity.[/i]"

Hmmmmmm

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by chukslawrence(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
OK
Re: Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different by millomaniac: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze who unveiled his online church few days ago, has explained the aspects in which his church is different from others.

He wrote...

"I got a lot of backlash from people who said we shouldn’t have included the word ‘Church’ in our logo... well here is why.
-
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 11 ►
[17] In the following directives I have no praise for you, for your meetings do more harm than good. 18In the first place, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and to some extent I believe it.
-
We need to rise above mediocrity and make things align with their true meaning. Church is the gathering of the brethren and by definition pastor comes from shepherd.
-
as a surname), "shepherd," also "spiritual guide, shepherd of souls," from Old French pastor, pastur "herdsman, shepherd" (12c.), from Latin pastorem (nominative pastor) "shepherd," from pastus, past participle of pascere "to lead to pasture, set to grazing
-
It’s our duty to align words with their true meaning and not allow the ‘world’ to define us. Because these words mean other things, doesn’t mean we are conforming to their acquired delineation, rather, we are reverting them to their true meaning.
-
-
-
-
-
NLT
-
-
3: We teach the WORD of God not motivation/prosperity.
"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRPYriAX4R/

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/daddy-freeze-explains-church-different-others.html

It will be interesting. Time will tell

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.