Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care (36556 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
She is possessed, I can never leave my precious kids in the hands of a stranger, she must be my relative or I keep them at daycare.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! witch my ass! yes My dog is a witch too!

you have no sympathy for the poor abused maid, how did you even know she is a witch? what's a witch? maybe you are a witch yourself

Oga is brain paining you which kain poor abused maid. Maid kill innocent kid you dey side with the maid , abeg no let me vex tonight
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by talk2percy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Our world has gone berserk!
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by jaz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
You are daft. I confirm you are daft
Talktoyoulater:
shocked the maid is a witch........confirm one.I repeat the maid is a witch.......
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Talktoyoulater(f): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
OK,I don hear,i repeat ok i don hear.quote author=jaz post=65812755]You are daft. I confirm you are daft [/quote]
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Talktoyoulater:
Haba calm down bro,I know the said maid is a minor but come on she went too far na.thank God the government has taking over the case and I hope they ask the girl some questions that lead to her actions if the madam is guilty of maltreating the girl,the government should do the needful by punishing her.
Good now you are commenting like a grown ass individual grin clearly the 11 years old have been Abused and slaved to a breaking point, your conclusions of her been A witch sounded Ridiculous! hence My conclusions that you must be a witch too otherwise how else could you have known? the poor girl is clearly traumatized how do they even sure she killed the child?

Witches does not exists in my world. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Talktoyoulater(f): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hahaha cheers bro
gypsey:
Good now you are commenting like a grown ass individual grin clearly the 11 years old have been Abused and slaved to a breaking point, your conclusions of her been A witch sounded Ridiculous! hence My conclusions that you must be a witch too otherwise how else could you have known.

Witches does not exists in my world. Cheers!
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by adecz: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Them bring initiated winch pikin
to town to watch over their precious kids..

What a grievous mistake.

Most of these village kids are
messengers if witches.

May the parents be consoled.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Shroud: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mother entrusting an infant to a child for safekeeping.

21st century women ready to be absentee or part-time mothers.

Women are missing their calling?

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
The issue of house maid should be stopped by the government of Nigeria. Its so odd seeing a Child that is supposed to be in school taking care of your own kids that are in school.

It is wrong for an 11 years old to be used as maid.

What is she maiding at 11 years.

And many of these maids are Evil and callous.
The Evil news of these maids are so rampant these days that its like a daily occurrence. Some days ago one fed her mistress' son with liquid soap.

And

Just two days ago. I went to say hi to a lady friend at her shop and her neighbor called her in my presence reporting what Evil the new maid of just few weeks did.
She left her in the shop to go and pick goods at another shop and before she came back the young girl has stollen 3k out of the day's sales.

She asked her and she denied until she was force to undresss and the money found on her.

This maid issue should be banned.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Talktoyoulater:
Hahaha cheers bro
how are they even sure the maid killed the child? it would be easy to Accuse the maid. i blame the lazy baby making machine so called Madam.

Fine girl like you! i can bet my shiny brown ass you are not a witch, infact you can be my witch any time tongue
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:
I dont waste time sacking them ....I sent one away after spending 2weeks with last sunday....whenever I detect you ve got no love in you, I send you packing no matter how much it cost me to bring you to my house...I sent the last one away when I heard my daughter coughing( grasping for breath) while eating in her room and the cruel dirty looking fat girl of 18 just kept on with her food( something I can never do to her)...I immediately called the agent that brought her to come and carry his load away giving 7k, cos we bargained on 10kmonthly apart from the 10k used to ferry her from Nassarawa to Abj...

Maids are necessary evil...something you can not do without especially we the working class moms.

I had to call someone immediately to please release her daughter to me, promising I will continue sponsoring her in sch...I'm sure this one wld stay longer in my house, first, she's my tribe person and she's also a good girl.

It is not easy to be a working class mom especially me after 3 mom...Lol, abeg Its important I have someone at home.

In a good country, u would have been jailed for allowing an underage to be your maid.

Useless child exploiters. It is not your fault, it is this useless country that does not have law. If actually, u need services and have money u claim to be bragging, y not just call matured people who are good at what u want and offer them weekly or monthly service in your house. Y not employ a professional trained nanny in school that offer home service or else stay at home and take care of your kids.

If u want to help the child and d family, just help instead of using them. Wicked souls.

Big fool. I pray something like this not happen to u. The mother deserve to go to jail. She killed the child.

The 11 year old girl must have been physically and sexually abused. Hence, d revenge. She needs juvenile psychological advice and be sheltered from these child exploiters like you.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jethrolite:
10k for a whole month and you're not ashamed to say it. You have no value for your children. Soon a law will be enacted to arrest parents like you who bring slaves into their homes to look after their children. So after the maid kills your child, you will be arrested and prosecuted while still grieving.
I no try in this Buhari economy...do you think it easy to really feed someone, cloth and take care of her lil needs? Na, u dont.
I dont employ an underage...the present girl is 18yrs and can't even refer her as a maid cos her mom has turned family....
Kindly deal with ur issues bro and dont go venting it on innocent pple
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by jaz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oya sorry. I repeat oya sorry
Talktoyoulater:
OK,I don hear,i repeat ok i don hear.quote author=jaz post=65812755]You are daft. I confirm you are daft
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
tamethem:
The issue of house maid should be stopped by the government of Nigeria. Its so odd seeing a Child that is supposed to be in school taking care of your own kids that are in school.

It is wrong for an 11 years old to be used as maid.

What is she maiding at 11 years.

And many of these maids are Evil and callous.
The Evil news of these maids are so rampant these days that its like a daily occurrence. Some days ago one fed her mistress' son with liquid soap.

And

Just two days ago. I went to say hi to a lady friend at her shop and her neighbor called her in my presence reporting what Evil the new maid of just few weeks did.
She left her in the shop to go and pick goods at another shop and before she came back the young girl has stollen 3k out of the day's sales.

She asked her and she denied until she was force to UnCloth and the money found in her.

This maid issue should be banned.
yes i agree. Stupid ones here are calling her witch.

She must have been orphaned or their parents extremely poor. The day I caught a child exploiter in Lasgos, I not only reported them to the police but went to the family and offer solution to their penury. I tried and solve some finanial crises but warn them that the day I see this child be laboured, they will all go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
geoarcgis:

In a good country, u would have been jailed for allowing an underage to be your maid.

Useless child exploiters. It is not your fault, it is this useless country that does not have law. If actually, u need services and have money u claim to be bragging, y not just call matured people who are good at what u want and offer them weekly or monthly service in your house. Y not employ a professional trained nanny in school that offer home service or else stay at home and take care of your kids.

If u want to help the child and d family, just help instead of using them. Wicked souls.

Big fool. I pray something like this not happen to u. The mother deserve to go to jail. She killed the child.

The 11 year old girl must have been physically and sexually abused. Hence, d revenge. She needs juvenile psychological advice and be sheltered from these child exploiters like you.
Is it that u all are blind to see her age? Infact I'm very sure they lied abt her age cos she looked so matured wearing all those skimpy, tight fitted trousers. I dont accomodate minors into my home....it's always from 18yrs.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Oga is brain paining you which kain poor abused maid. Maid kill innocent kid you dey side with the maid , abeg no let me vex tonight
Fuvk off! my friend! did you witness the maid murder the child? it's easy to blame the helpless Maid.
the maid needs rehabilitation for all the Abuse the bloody madam put her through.

Bite my ass! grin
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by tiredoflife(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
This happened in the area I know..funny the case is dead on arrival
She is underage
Worst she will be taken to child correction facility in Ikeja...and days it
The mother may be charged further for human trafficking.
Child labour
Neglect
Case go change for the woman head
Na she go beg to drop am
She girl may claim she was maltreated by her madam and case don change

The husband is in south Africa breathing fire
The wife na d type wey say I want my own money
See how she don loose now
Na govt go come deal with am
While d husband go divorce am undecided

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by MTKbudapest(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Is now. Madam take heart. Is now. The maid will be severely punished. Is now. Rip the the dead
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
geoarcgis:

You are too harsh in your response to this person. A forum like this is used by civilized minds to rub minds with others, giving advises and correction with love. Try to be civil on other threads.
stay blessed.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

I no try in this Buhari economy...do you think it easy to really feed someone, cloth and take care of her lil needs? Na, u dont.
I dont employ an underage...the present girl is 18yrs and can't even refer her as a maid cos her mom has turned family....
Kindly deal with ur issues bro and dont go venting it on innocent pple

You are a wicked useless mother. Since you dont have any remorse.See how you are even bragging just because ordinary 10k.

If she were to be wayward as u claim, cant she be a prostitute and make ten times of the money. But yet, she is still submissive and u are just bragging up and down.

Instead of u to groom her and show her love. YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. KARMA ALWAYS WORK

Most Nigerian girls are heartless. If you want to know the true character of them, let them be in a position of power and money.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by DukeNija(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:
I dont waste time sacking them ....I sent one away after spending 2weeks with last sunday....whenever I detect you ve got no love in you, I send you packing no matter how much it cost me to bring you to my house...I sent the last one away when I heard my daughter coughing( grasping for breath) while eating in her room and the cruel dirty looking fat girl of 18 just kept on with her food( something I can never do to her)...I immediately called the agent that brought her to come and carry his load away giving 7k, cos we bargained on 10kmonthly apart from the 10k used to ferry her from Nassarawa to Abj...

Maids are necessary evil...something you can not do without especially we the working class moms.

I had to call someone immediately to please release her daughter to me, promising I will continue sponsoring her in sch...I'm sure this one wld stay longer in my house, first, she's my tribe person and she's also a good girl.

It is not easy to be a working class mom especially me after 3 mom...Lol, abeg Its important I have someone at home.

You get mind o. Any person not related by blood to the child is a high risk individual.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
geoarcgis:

%100000 correct! let then try that maid Rubbish over here they will be looking at 6 to 10 years in jail for child slavery and abuse.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

Modified...I cant take in minors into my home, considering the task(s)of looking after kids. They must be from age 18(I'm educated)...Infact I'm sure the last one I sent away must be more than 20 considering her mode of dressing- dressing in a seductive way( trust my hubby cos he's got good taste in women), wetin consign me, na to do my work na.
All you mentioning me abt the pay, do you thing its easy to really feed, cloth and provide someone lil needs at this time?
so you are one of those lazy ass females who are into child slavery in the name of Maid?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Jerryvicker(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why will it concern me, are u drunk or mad?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
%100000 correct! let then try that maid Rubbish over here they will be looking at 6 to 10 years in jail for child slavery and abuse.

yes boss. They see it as normal thing. Instead of them to employ mature ones on contract basis and do some of your chores, if they dont have money.

They look for cheap labour and exploit them. Their children abuse them too both mentally, sexually and physically. They all destroy the child.

This country is bleeped up. Even educated ones still believe in all this useless witch fallacy
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
geoarcgis:

You are a wicked useless mother. Since you dont have any remorse.See how you are even bragging just because ordinary 10k.

If she were to be wayward as u claim, cant she be a prostitute and make ten times of the money. But yet, she is still submissive and u are just bragging up and down.

Instead of u to groom her and show her love. YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. KARMA ALWAYS WORK

Most Nigerian girls are heartless. If you want to know the true character of them, let them be in a position of power and money.
Bros, why e come dey pepper you like this na
Cool ur temper a lil...we are not fighting na.
Look, this pay issue is like a market, its not a force thing - u gree abi u no gree be the issue.
I cant leave my kids in the hands of a wicked person. Do you also know I registered her in a fashion house? The person happens to be a friend of mine( reduced the fee for me), cos I cant allow her to be idle from morning till 3pm when my kids close from sch...so apart from her monthly income, she still resumes 8am and closes 3pm...I tried na for someone I no even know her papa...I can never do what she did to my daughter to her...looking at her grasping for breath and doing nothing....I'm not heartless bro...I'm a christian.
Believe me or not ...that's ur own cup of tea
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
so you are one of those lazy ass females who are into child slavery in the name of Maid?
Una no fit read ni?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
geoarcgis:

yes boss. They see it as normal thing. Instead of them to employ mature ones on contract basis and do some of your chores, if they dont have money.

They look for cheap labour and exploit them. Their children abuse them too both mentally, sexually and physically. They all destroy the child.

This country is bleeped up. Even educated ones still believe in all this useless witch fallacy
Absolutely! i could not Agree more! the 11 years old minor clearly have been Abused to a breaking point, she is going to need a lot rehabilitation and counciling rather she has been Arrested, what kinda police arrests an 11 years old minor?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by victorian(f): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heavens forbid I take a maid. sad

My kids are too precious for me to gamble with in the hands of a stranger.

No way.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

Una no fit read ni?
is this supposed to make sense?? grin
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by tiredoflife(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
I just spoke to the security men that arrested her
The story is she is 18
So which do we believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking / 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.