Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care (36547 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

this girl wan use sence for u oogrin
martin! i think i know females more than you do. tongue
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

I just tire ooo
all dem small small girls! grin grow ass women don't hold back
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
martin! i think i know females more than you do. tongue
sure sir
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:
sure sir
Good! i hope you made alot of cash for us to spend during easter, tongue Ar don want cheap foods and like Nkwobi and fake palm wine. grin grin
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=gypsey post=65832179] all dem small small girls! grin grow ass women don't hold back[/fact abeg take drink ogrin]

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
Good! i hope you made alot of cash for us to spend during easter, tongue Ar don want cheap foods and like Nkwobi and fake palm wine. grin grin

mehn plenty tinz dey my side o, I never know if I go day naija that time sef
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

mehn plenty tinz dey my side o, I never know if I go day naija that time sef
Really? no wahala! as long as na good tings, so were are you heading? South Africa?

If na becos of the money wey i say we go spend No worries i gat plenty for us to spend. grin
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=65832332][/quote] Thanks! one of my favourites grin
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
Thanks! one of my favourites grin
OK oo good
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
Really? no wahala! as long as na good tings, so were are you heading? South Africa?

mbanu Ivory Coast, I wan go for business oo I fit even base theregrin

If na becos of the money wey i say we go spend No worries i gat plenty for us to spend. grin

no ooo ,business is on my mind now, am thinking of dropping my hand job this time of my life and face businessgrin
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

no ooo ,business is on my mind now, am thinking of dropping my hand job this time of my life and face businessgrin
well.. business has Always been better than any other work, what kinda business are you looking to go into?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
well.. business has Always been better than any other work, what kinda business are you looking to go into?
well as it stands now I have to hear from the guy am going to learn from to have an idea of the kinda business his involved in.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:

and again if the guy am gonna learn from I go like to link una two at least it will help me learn alot more on business from you both.grin
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:

and again if the guy am gonna learn from I go like to link una two at least it will help me learn alot more on business from you both.grin
No wahala! when ever you are ready.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Martin0:
well as it stands now I have to hear from the guy am going to learn from to have an idea of the kinda business his involved in.

Good idea!
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
Good idea!
OK
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Martin0(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
No wahala! when ever you are ready.
yeah no wahala that if I see his trusted o
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by pickabeau1: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
NoToPile:

Lool, I was just wondering why the attack on foyeks, the maid is 18 and the agreement is 10k. I just couldn't see what the problem was.

That's why I asked how much do they pay their maids maybe I am a bit ignorant since I don't have one.

The money is too small considering she has to do house work and take care of kids
In addition, she may need to get a second maid
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by pickabeau1: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
foyeks2001:

My sister, I taya for the girl o cos I never treated her badly...dont even beat someone's children...she was so free in my house....that her attitude got to me o...looking at a small girl chocking like that...can never do that to her...my conscience wldnt be at home.
What do we do...they are necessary evil my sister...there are still good ones amongst them sha even better than someone related by blood.

You need two maids..... the stress of managing three will burn any out

and they will lash out in due time.. also 10 k is not good enough
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by NoToPile: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
pickabeau1:

The money is too small considering she has to do house work and take care of kids
In addition, she may need to get a second maid

How much do you think she should be paid?

Well she has a right to look for a better offer if she's not satisfied with the monthly returns besides there are other factors, some maids earn much and spend their money on provisions, healthcare, clothing, toiletries transport etc etc and some don't earn so much but their employer takes care of all these. These are things one should put into consideration before accepting any offer, some maids benefit quite a lot that even if the take home is low they won't complain.

Shey u get?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by pickabeau1: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
NoToPile:

How much do you think she should be paid?

Well she has a right to look for a better offer if she's not satisfied with the monthly returns besides there are other factors, some maids earn much and spend their money on provisions, healthcare, clothing, toiletries transport etc etc and some don't earn so much but their employer takes care of all these. These are things one should put into consideration before accepting any offer, some maids benefit quite a lot that even if the take home is low they won't complain.

Shey u get?

between 15 to 20 minimum
The kids are also too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neighbors Rescue Lady Who Drank Poison After Being Dumped Over Infidelity / 300L Benue State University Student Shot Dead By Cultists Over Missing Trouser / Anja Mallam: Bandits Kill Village Head In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.