Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,579 members, 7,781,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana (37622 Views)

30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Masquerades Arrested For Robbery In Agege, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by highchief1: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What makes this hungry mumu a Delta State big boy?
Come to Redson Lounge, Atmosphere, D-Range or Club Edge and see Delta big boys.
r u in Asaba
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
nairaman66:

Dude D Range doesn’t operate again for the last 4 years! Club edge is for small rats.. havnt you clubbed in Lagos or Abuja before??
No mind that archaic old man
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by DivinelyBlessed: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
greatman247:

So Ghana don become abroad? Well bro it's so sad to hear Nigerian for negative news like this sha. I But to me, Na America be home and headquarter of crime. NIGERIA still dey learn where USA dey in terms of crime.
I meant abroad literally not contextually. Lol. I don't agree with you when you say Nigeria is a learner when it comes to crime

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
I said it that Ghana police will arrest this guy no matter where he hides as long as he is in ghana

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by Obierika(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
I wish the policemen had shot the bastard dead
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by onatisi(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Obierika:
I wish the policemen had shot the bastard dead
They will want to make a statement with him to the public and to any Nigerian thinking of engaging in crime in Ghana. When it comes to issues like this Ghana police don't joke with it. They are very efficient in information and intelligence gathering
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by Antipob777(f): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
With an okoro in the list I have no doubt that all are igbos firm ng fake identity to be a Delta state guy.

We all know that crime is the trade mark of the developers.

Idiotic pigs and idiots.
Thiefs
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by Absuchat(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Antipob777:
With an okoro in the list I have no doubt that all are igbos firm ng fake identity to be a Delta state guy.

We all know that crime is the trade mark of the developers.

Idiotic pigs and idiots.
Thiefs

And you still consider yourself a woman?
Shame on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by ucheuzor1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Come to Redson Lounge, Atmosphere, PressPlay or Club Edge and see Delta big boys.

shut up
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by Ojemedad: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
greatman247:

So Ghana don become abroad? Well bro it's so sad to hear Nigerian for negative news like this sha. I But to me, Na America be home and headquarter of crime. NIGERIA still dey learn where USA dey in terms of crime.

Ghana is abroad, your African mentality makes you look stupid

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by vicardino(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
U dey mind him? I suspect he googles most of the places he mentions in his posts
nairaman66:

Dude D Range doesn’t operate again for the last 4 years! Club edge is for small rats.. havnt you clubbed in Lagos or Abuja before??

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by gtown: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
wayne4loan:
And buhari said he want to help ghana fight crime, when he can't control the IG of police ... Mr buhari, Ghana is far better than Nigeria.
Uncountable times have nigerian police nabbed all these Igbos developers in active business. Eg. The Evan all you Igbos have been protesting for his release was arrested by the IG special squad. Therefore, I laugh in 3D when I saw this your stupid attempt to mock the IG & my amiable slayer of idiotic P.I.G
How you Igbos are so much obsessive about anything nigeria is amusing. If Ghana is far better than nigeria, no body stops you from carrying your developer sense there. You can go and meet your run away coward dilector there. Who cares!
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by nairaman66(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
vicardino:
U dey mind him? I suspect he googles most of the places he mentions in his posts

Very funny.. grin
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by nairaman66(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

No mind that archaic old man

I tire for the guy ooO!
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by gtown: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hotzone:
The bad name buhari and his cohorts are bringing upon this old glorious country!!!!
No, it's you Igbos who go round everywhere with your developers senses that are giving us bad images broad: Malaysia, singapore, india and now Ghana. I wish the Ghanians give that vampire malaysian treatment and make him minus one for us.
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by mitevjhfddv: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
fake news. this guy is very much alive and in Abuja.. I can confirm. in fact today is his birthday.. go to his fb and see his posts. he replied a post 2 hours ago. stupid bloggers.
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by HausaOverlord: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2018
No be this the same guy and him ilk some NLs dey celebrate for hia, all these useless parents of nowadays sef dem no won know how the pikin make the money, na like these them go take nab all those people wey they give Naija bad name all in the name of hustle
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by gonkin(m): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Doesn't yahoo pay again? He chose robbery
Well Ghanaians should wise up and flush out the bad eggs cuz analysis has it that 70 percent of cyber crimes in Ghana are done by Nigerians.
Now this one wants money sharp sharp
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by mywells: 3:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Nigerian are thieves they practice it every where they go,including their law maker they are rogue's collectively.
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by xpool(m): 4:58am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Come to Redson Lounge, Atmosphere, PressPlay or Club Edge and see Delta big boys.
Many of those your big guys are all criminals, when they get caught now, you go deny them.
It's fantastic to be rich, but do not worship the so called big guys you don't know how they got their money.
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by MONITZ: 5:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Honestly I don't know where Nigerians get that big and obstinate mind to misbehave and flout other countries rules and regulations despite knowing that they ve laws that re well implemented unlike Nigeria and they still go ahead to commit such crimes,na real odiegwu be this oh! Yet if the citizenry of the host country retaliates we will still be the ones to complain of genocide.I guess a lot of Nigerians' mentality need reorganization and reorientation, even if these re done there would still be some Judases to go against the norm or convention.

He really needs to go and cool off in gaol and it will definitely be a long stay ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by samsonvijay1: 5:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Make all of una dey disgrace unaselves dey go!
By their fruits we shall know them!
That shows you are one of them; your own day go surely break soon!!!!!!!

quote author=stefanweeks post=65810961]Warri no dey carry last

Based on logistics

9ja to Ghana.[/quote]
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by NwaJozi: 5:42am On Mar 14, 2018
gtown:

No, it's you Igbos who go round everywhere with your developers senses that are giving us bad images broad: Malaysia, singapore, india and now Ghana. I wish the Ghanians give that vampire malaysian treatment and make him minus one for us.

You stuupidd as f..k
Come to SA and see yoloba boys scamming and disgracing Nigerians, dirty chacoal black tribe..hating on Igbo's won't make y'all great

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by Awaja(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos...

a new day. A new crime
Your insanity is unquestionable
Stereotyping Gee

even knows I've tried....

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by onatisi(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2018
mitevjhfddv:
fake news. this guy is very much alive and in Abuja.. I can confirm. in fact today is his birthday.. go to his fb and see his posts. he replied a post 2 hours ago. stupid bloggers.
I think you are right,I checked all Ghana news articles and there was no mention of this arrest .
It will be very stupid of him to be hiding in tema where he carried out the robbery operation.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by stefanweeks: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Monkey, u belong in the zoo not online.
4ck outta here.

samsonvijay1:
Make all of una dey disgrace unaselves dey go!
By their fruits we shall know them!
That shows you are one of them; your own day go surely break soon!!!!!!!

quote author=stefanweeks post=65810961]Warri no dey carry last

Based on logistics

9ja to Ghana.
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Shebi him think say Street dey pay now Street don cast!
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by ernieboy(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2018
greatman247:

abroad means: in or to a foreign country or countries
is Ghana not a foreign country? educate yourself and don't embarrass yourself in a public forum.
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by octus2008(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2018
GHANA WILL GIVE THIS GUYS 300 YRS IN JAIL.
JUST WATCH AND SEE THAT IS HOW THEY DO HERE.
PERSON STEAL GAS COOKER NA 125 YRS DEM GIVE AM
THEM NO DE JOKE HERE AT ALL
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by greatman247(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

I meant abroad literally not contextually. Lol. I don't agree with you when you say Nigeria is a learner when it comes to crime

America is worst when it comes to crime but they cover it up on the media peg only Nigeria as worst. NIGERIA dey comit no doubt but America is worst.
Re: Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana by gtown: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwaJozi:

You stuupidd as f..k
Come to SA and see yoloba boys scamming and disgracing Nigerians, dirty chacoal black tribe..hating on Igbo's won't make y'all great
I know you are one of those escapee Evans boys. So, if what I said pained you, you can come and kidnap me for nothing. I have neither naira nor dollars to give you.
Otherwise you can continue with drug business in SA. But any day you are caught, tell them you are ipob Biafra P.I.G, not a nigerian. That's my only concern.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Man Who Raped A 9-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp / Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.