Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour (1027 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour by Johnnyessence(m): 3:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Singer, Dija has announced the birth of her second child, a baby girl on her IG page. She shared the photo of her mom and her son cradling her new baby and wrote;
My mother is God’s gift. #GRANDMA and her grandkids. Wow I now have TWO children now (a boy and a girl). Alhamdullilah. Ubangiji Allah sai Godiya. I’m the happiest woman alive. God bless my husband , mother, father, and my brother and his family @msfaddy..heck my whole family! My daughter came on 9th MARCH 2018. Thanking everyone that has been there and been private with us. Have to thank @paul_gambit for shooting me heavily pregnant on the way you are #gbadun you music video (some will go and watch it again.) Thanks to the amazing styling of @funmi_fagbemi And @juongerald. My Mavin family for their undying support and helping a pregnant lady finish her EP #Aphrodija and most of all my amazing family full of friends and support system. Mama bear of 2 ??. Allah ya Raya mana su.
To think I was in labour on the 8th of March while doing a photoshoot with @michaeltubescreations and didn’t know??. Women are truly amazing. I cannot wait for what is in store. Allahu Akbar. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/singer-dija-announces-birth-of-her.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42am On Mar 14, 2018
congratulations dija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour by Johnnyessence(m): 3:43am On Mar 14, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc ishilove cc seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour by Shedrack777: 4:37am On Mar 14, 2018
that's not di'ja in the photo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour by johnnyvid(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
that's not di'ja in the photo
please how do you know that she's not the one?
Re: Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour by Partnerbiz2: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dont know her
Re: Singer, Dija Announces The Birth Of Her Second Child, Reveals She Was In Labour by Shedrack777: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
johnnyvid:
please how do you know that she's not the one?
di'ja is yellow like mtn while this one is chocolate

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is 3 Months Pregnant For Me, We Call It Fate – Twitter User / Genevieve Dances The Shaku Shaku Dance On The Streets Of New York(video) / Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.