Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo (25870 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by itspzpics(m): 4:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Singer Timaya Show off his Beautiful mother in this adorable photo. She tag her the love of her life. See screenshots below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/timaya-show-off-his-beautiful-mother-in-new-adorable-photo/

3 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by itspzpics(m): 4:46am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by zoey4(f): 4:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Nobody can take the place of a mother. They are very special people in our lives

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by juanjo2: 4:50am On Mar 14, 2018
every mama is adorable, not only yeyebrities own

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by pyyxxaro: 5:04am On Mar 14, 2018
Dem'mama soldier

Empress come and see ur former mother inlaw oh

Mother is Supreme grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 5:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Mother is no 1 anytime, anyday.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Caustics: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2018
really beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by omooba969(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Mother
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by EXLOVER(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2018
I just like that timaya shoe, the guy sabi nice leg wella

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:
Criminal

Oil bunkering is a way of life

Get some joy and have peace.
Biko!

9 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2018
My dream house would look something like this. I love a house with high ceilings.
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by princeade86(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2018
plantain woman
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by emsco(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
EXLOVER:
I just like that timaya shoe, the guy sabi nice leg wella
I tell u
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
From a plantain seller to living in a mansion. It's Good to make your mama proud of you. God bless our hustle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
My dream house would look something like this. I love a house with high ceilings.

Why make it a dream house ? You can get something better than that.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by tyup(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

keep dreaming undecided
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by emsco(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2018
This guy no forget him mama,naso he build am better house for my area.
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by mhisbliss(f): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2018
lol see the way she's looking at him, wonder what going on in her mind
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Why make it a dream house ? You can get something better than that.

A dream, as in, what I envision for myself. I don't want a replica of his house lol. But the style is similar to what I have in mind.

This is the house I'm currently look at for inspiration. More my style.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by platido(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
mother's are like gold to our lifes ....we should cherish them like our breath.
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by charsobodo(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2018
This is indeed wonderful
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2018
tyup:

keep dreaming undecided

It starts with a dream undecided
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by flington4550(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:
Criminal

See your life

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by flington4550(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Joikebig:
Congrats to all subscriber , we are doing it again today with 175 odds for today's fixed correct score, call now to subscribe
Let's talk business
How can we get along ??
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by revpeter(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2018
That woman no be like who dey enjoy to me ooo...

This picture is just like that of a mother who came from the village to visit her son in the city..

But sha, before u quote me, just know that i'm from Edos state and Esan precisely.

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Absuchat(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:
Criminal

Please try and comment maturely sometimes
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Odumanudo: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2018
revpeter:
That woman no be like who dey enjoy to me ooo...

bodiaye okpia?
This picture is just like that of a mother who came from the village to visit her son in the city..

But sha, before u quote me, just know that i'm from Edos state and Esan precisely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shines In Christmas Photos / Between Destiny Etiko And Harry B Anyanwu (Photo) / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.