Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? (1595 Views)

Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President / Buhari Will Award Contract For Eastern Corridor Railways Before December, VON DG / FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 14, 2018
This is almost three years and nothing in sight... Yet APC has borrowed in three years double what PDP borrowed in 16 years.

Lagos Ibadan expressway uncompleted...yet over 50% completed under PDP in 2015!!!!

What is APC up to?

The Lagos intracity railways would have changed the face of Lagos transportation completely and by now more routes should have been involved or covered. Imagine having a business at Apapa and you enter Lagos park and board a train to the wharf... imagine the ease and time that would be saved?

I asked this question about a year plus ago but mayoroflagos and co started posting plenty pictures..now three years after Ambode's inauguration I still ask again.

Imagine badagry to oshodi with functional railway system!! Then commodities can move with ease from alaba, trade fair with ease... Not to talk about the people who spend a third of their lifetime stuck in traffic

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Instead all I keep hearing are excuses upon excuses

See as light rail full small Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by sarrki(m): 5:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Op please hold your state governor accountable

I mean your state of origin

Thank you as you listen

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:
Op please hold your state governor accountable

I mean your state of origin

Thank you as you listen
Young man you are a farmer in yobe state I think you should face your business there very well. You are not a south westerner not to talk of being a lagosian.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 14, 2018
A functional intracity railway will reduce the stress on Lagos roads by over 80%

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

Young man you are a farmer in yobe state I think you should face your business there very well. You are not a south westerner not to talk of been a lagosian.

See atowun telling me story

Am not only a lagosian

Am from a ruling house

1 Like

Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by sarrki(m): 5:27am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

Young man you are a farmer in yobe state I think you should face your business there very well. You are not a south westerner not to talk of been a lagosian.

Tell me your family compound In Lagos

Just name it

You can't lay claim to Lagos without a family compound
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:

See atowun telling me story

Am not only a lagosian

Am from a ruling house

Even obinna chinedu claims Lagos State just like you. But type better Yoruba compared to a Fulani herdsman like you
But unlike you obinna and chinedu including mfom are of value to us in Lagos State.
We know you very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by sarrki(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

Even obinna chinedu claims Lagos State just like you. But type better Yoruba compared to a Fulani herdsman like you

I will pardon you coz you lack basic morals

If not calling me Fulani herdsmen

I will not report to mynd44
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Enemies of Lagos State and Nigeria are here

Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by sarrki(m): 5:37am On Mar 14, 2018
ettybaba:

Ask your ugwu leaf exporting governor.

You are a patriot
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by kabrudrapist: 5:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Ambode is a pig.
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 14, 2018
The Lagos intracity railway another failed APC promise
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 14, 2018
As a commercial city Lagos State must have a functional railway system. The era of dangerous transportation must stop
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Lagosians deserve safe transportation
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Lagosians deserve cheap transportation
Lagosians deserve reliable transportation
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2018
It is the right of all lagosians and all who transact business in Lagos
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Lagos railway system must materialize. APC should stop abandoning projects everywhere...
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:

I will pardon you coz you lack basic morals

If not calling me Fulani herdsmen

I will not report to mynid44
Why are you pained that I called you by your rightful name?
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Lagosians deserve respectable transportation
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by LaudableXX: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:
Lagosians deserve respectable transportation
Ambode told everyone that he spent 12 billion naira on diesel to power 31,466 street lights. sad When everyone did the maths and discovered the figures had been over-inflated by almost 8 billion naira, Ambode kept mum and refused to answer their questions. That missing 8 billion would have been more useful, if it was pumped into this Lagos light rail project, not so?
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by sarrki(m): 6:34am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

Why are you pained that I called you by your rightful name?

Igbos are terrorist you know shay ?
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by seunowa(f): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:
This is almost three years and nothing in sight... Yet APC has borrowed in three years double what PDP borrowed in 16 years.

Lagos Ibadan expressway uncompleted...yet over 50% completed under PDP in 2015!!!!

What is APC up to?

The Lagos intracity railways would have changed the face of Lagos transportation completely and by now more routes should have been involved or covered. Imagine having a business at Apapa and you enter Lagos park and board a train to the wharf... imagine the ease and time that would be saved?

I asked this question about a year plus ago but mayoroflagos and co started posting plenty pictures..now three years after Ambode's inauguration I still ask again.

Imagine badagry to oshodi with functional railway system!! Then commodities can move with ease from alaba, trade fair with ease... Not to talk about the people who spend a third of their lifetime stuck in traffic

No matter what,pdp can never win lagos state come 2019
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2018
seunowa:

No matter what,pdp can never win lagos state come 2019
Is that all you can think of?
Re: Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Ambode told everyone that he spent 12 billion naira on diesel to power 31,466 street lights. sad When everyone did the maths and discovered the figures had been over-inflated by almost 8 billion naira, Ambode kept mum and refused to answer their questions. That missing 8 billion would have been more useful, if it was pumped into this Lagos light rail project, not so?
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abakaliki Street Still Exists In Awka (Anambra State). / Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? / BREAKING News:senator Andy Uba Record First Victory As Major Opponent Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.