Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) (25391 Views)

Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Remimadrid:
Wow! The guy is good, won't be surprised if the makers of Rolls Royce reached out to him tomorrow to offer him a job.
No they won't

1 Like

Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by jerflakes(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Offer him a job as what ?

I tire o, everytime Nigerians too dey like "hire"

3 Likes

Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by lordhugo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Spicycat:

Today, he was one of the greatest physicist in the world.
This world sha.
Someone hasn't be dead for 12 hours and he's already "was".
sad
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ahah and my popsi still get en E-class o,time to change it to rolls Royce
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Icon79(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Don’t mind them.
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by iamtardey: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Ok Make una come turn my father's old honda195 to power bike
dey should come and turn my grandpa old Benz200 to katapila
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Ojuororun(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
REFORMATION!!!
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Toide: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:

What do you think? I think that's an E-Class bro
Regards
. that is not an E class bro but 190
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Pebcak: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Wow! The guy is good, won't be surprised if the makers of Rolls Royce reached out to him tomorrow to offer him a job.

I asked the same question in my mind, probably sue him

1 Like

Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nice but if it's not panadol...you know What they say
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Marotzke(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=pcjuvy post=65829380]Stephen Hawking at the age of 21 had ALS a disease that left him paralyzed and completely dependent on others and/or technology for everything: bathing, eating, mobility and speech.

Today, he is one of the greatest physicist in the world.

NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER THE SITUATION[/quotewas,the man is dead]
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Bennyranks: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rubbish, no spirit of extacy hood ornament, no umbrellas in door, and the interior olof that of am e class. Better he kept it as mercedes. Wanna be.
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olodo.

You wan correct person wen you nur sabi speak English

Today he was one of the greatest? Na so you dull?... if you don't have sense just be quiet abegg..

Spicycat:

Today, he was one of the greatest physicist in the world.
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 15, 2018
kidman96:
That's a V-Booth

V-boot is the naija nickname for that generation of E class while C class was called baby benz.
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 15, 2018
Toide:
that is not an E class bro but 190

You can easily tell it is an E class (possibly E300 padded) from the engine type and length of the hood which is bigger and longer than that of C190. And the rims are the type that came with that generation of E class.
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by kidman96(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Xda59:

V-boot is the naija nickname for that generation of E class while C class was called baby benz.

Oh.
Re: Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) by Jonadull: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
lordhugo:

This world sha.

Someone hasn't be dead for 12 hours and he's already "was".

sad
I hope you’re ok .
Since March . You never show

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class / Which Car Was Your First Car? / 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.