Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 (3242 Views)

Primera MFB Closes From 20th Of February To 1st Of March For Election / Fatgbems Fuel Station In Abeokuta Dispenses Water To Motorists Instead Of Petrol / National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In April To N151.4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by BrandSpurNG: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2018
The sale of petrol, known as Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) dropped to 9.6 percent February 2018 amidst its mild scarcity from N 190.9 in January 2018, PMS Price watch of National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) confirmed today.

NBS in its report listed Plateau, Osun & Edo as paying N206.82, N201.29, and N200.83 respectively to procure the product. They paid highest, while Katsina, Abuja, and Kogi experienced the lowest average price of premium motor spirit (petrol) paying N145.00, N145.00 and N147.06 respectively.

According to the NBS, the average price paid by consumers for premium motor spirit (petrol) increased by 15.1% year-on-year and -9.6% month-on-month to N 172.5 in February 2018fromN 190.9 in January 2018.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/petrol-price-watch-national-average-price-of-petrol-declined-in-february-to-n172-5/

2 Likes

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Doilooklikeicare(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2018
FTC at last nothing special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by kuntash: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2018
na wa

2 Likes

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by omoadeleye(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Third to comment no bad... smiley

1 Like

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Who statistics help? undecided

Buhari must go back to Daura...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by xamiel: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2018
All these are paper work..... Go to the street to see what is going down

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2018
it's coming down gradually. I av been buying for between160 - 175 naira recently

I Just looked at the picture now, hope it's not the same Kogi I am these guys are talking of. (147 naira where?)

1 Like

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by fakuta(f): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2018
i can never be discouraged i believe in better Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by delikay4luv: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2018
What happened to the "I'll make petrol #40 naira". I guess it's not rocket science. No one is even complaining again. We are now use to this hardship.

2 Likes

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by AdeniyiA(m): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2018
When a nation is led by visionless and corrupt leaders, natural resources which are blessings are turned to curses putting the people under undue stress

1 Like

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by HealNigeria: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Zombiz and BMC will be like:
"fuel reduced from N190 to N172"

barber is working
sai barber till 2056

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by jeronimo(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2018
As usual everything looks good on paper. This is the longest and on most protracted fuel scarcity I have seen, funny enough it's happening at a time global oil prices are low.

Fuel price seems to be now pegged at #190.

2 Likes

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by designVATExcel: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Kastina is buying at N147 while Edo is N201 ...

The change is a very interesting one. So the subsidy is for northern states only?

2 Likes

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by emmygzy(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2018
jeronimo:
As usual everything looks good on paper. This is the longest and on most protracted fuel scarcity I have seen, funny enough it's happening at a time global oil prices are low.

Fuel price seems to be now pegged at #190.
how does 172 looks good? Fuel that used ⛽️ to be 85 naira.

2 Likes

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Flyingngel(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Sia Baba ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
We are not complaining of buying 200 per litre.
Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Coldfeets: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2018
AdeniyiA:
When a nation is led by visionless and corrupt leaders, natural resources which are blessings are turned to curses putting the people under undue stress

My friend will you stop making noise there!!!

You that is visionary, what steps have you taken or what changes have you made to make Nigeria a better place?

You think good governance is all about you sitting down there, complaining and pointing fingers while waiting for government to do everything for you?

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by FarahAideed: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
emmygzy:
how does 172 looks good? Fuel that used ⛽️ to be 85 naira.

Don't mind some mumu Nigerians they are even applauding fuel at 172 when the official price is supposed to be 145 ..

1 Like

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Kendrick80(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2018
I'm sure someone would add this 2 his achievement list during electioneering next year.

1 Like

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by talk2percy(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari promised Nigerians 45naira per litter and now see what they are getting. And everyone is silent.

1 Like

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by talk2percy(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2018
fakuta:
i can never be discouraged i believe in better Nigeria,
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by AdeniyiA(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Coldfeets:

My friend will you stop making noise there!!!

You that is visionary, what steps have you taken or what changes have you made to make Nigeria a better place?

You think good governance is all about you sitting down there, complaining and pointing fingers while waiting for government to do everything for you?

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

If you're a Nigerian youth and you're comfortable with the nation's affairs then you're a no-ambition kinda of guy.
Just tell me a single sector of our nation's economy that's functioning at optimum level despite our vast resources,human and natural, .Tell me a single thing the government has done for you... Don't they travel abroad to see how economy is ran?

I am not waiting for failed governments to provide anything for me because that would mean waiting till death comes. I provide own security, power,water, join the people to repair bad road portions... just tell me what is the meaning of government.

Power sector, transportation, education, security, health, etc are all in comatose state. Call a spade a spade, we do not have govt in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Average Price Of Petrol Declined In February To N172.5 by Coldfeets: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
AdeniyiA:

If you're a Nigerian youth and you're comfortable with the nation's affairs then you're a no-ambition kinda of guy.
Just tell me a single sector of our nation's economy that's functioning at optimum level despite our vast resources,human and natural, .Tell me a single thing the government has done for you... Don't they travel abroad to see how economy is ran?

I am not waiting for failed governments to provide anything for me because that would mean waiting till death comes. I provide own security, power,water, join the people to repair bad road portions... just tell me what is the meaning of government.

Power sector, transportation, education, security, health, etc are all in comatose state. Call a spade a spade, we do not have govt in Nigeria

Yes. No one is arguing with you that we have no government and that our successive governments have failed us woefully in this country because over the years, we are ones providing our own electricity, security, health and all that you mentioned.

But that's not my point.

My question is what have you done or you are still doing to make the country better?

What meaningful contributions are you making to make the country a better place for others?

Do you think you are making your own meaningful contribution just by simply standing on the sidelines and looking for whom to blame?

Think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank's V Pay Card And Visa Card With Domiciliary Account / Nigeria Is Ranked 101st Best Country For Business / Which Bank Is Best For Paypal Payment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.