Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) (24479 Views)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by G1STMORE: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2018
GistMore.com

Fateema Ganduje wore this stunning Zuhair Murad wedding dress for the second part of her wedding extravaganza in Ibadan over the weekend.

More photos below...

http://www.gistmore.com/fateema-gandujes-wedding-dress-absolutely-stunning-photos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by G1STMORE: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2018

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by G1STMORE: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by tayebest(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2018
How this people take be Muslim? because I'm still surprise on how they force Sharia on the Northerners! angry angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Shedrack777: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018
ok! the question here is: how do they take the vow? do they made mention of till death do they part?
because i know muslims, they can divorce at the slightest provocation which is legal in islam (divorce).
someone should tell me, how do they take white wedding vows (that's the muslims practicing it)?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Redoil: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Gn
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Redoil: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2018
With all these going on among the elite of the north whereas if it is a common man daughter she will be made to wear a black hijab from head to toe.
As a good muslim if you are in support of what she is doing click like
If not click share

27 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2018
tayebest:
How this people take be Muslim? because I'm still surprise on how they force Sharia on the Northerners! angry angry

They're Muslims in Christ

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2018
ALLOCATION TI LO SI THROWING INSTEAD OF CORNER

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Caustics: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2018
angry who managed to marry her?
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by ct2: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2018
the husband loves to kiss, well na wife sha ,bad Belle comot for raod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2018
Which one be this bridal showers clothes naw

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
J
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by jamael(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
Fateema Ganduje wore this stunning Zuhair Murad wedding dress for the second part of her wedding extravaganza in Ibadan over the weekend.

So wedding has now turned to Nigerian films that have part one and part two.

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
I thought we were done with this Ajimobi Ganduje brouhaha, waiting for Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
If they like let them condemn and condemn. What I know is that she now belongs to yoruba land and yoruba land cannot kill themselves or others because of religion

9 Likes

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Abeg wetin make we do now , make we dey cry ?
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by yusasiv(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Lolz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by DAVE41(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2018
F
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by kehinde1588(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Religion is only meant for the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2018
While the poor one slam their heads

And carry Islam for head

cheesy grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
looks like a white wedding...if it was a common man's wedding like this, they would have been stoned and condemned.
no imam or so called sheikh can speak against this, but when that girl in law school was told to take of her hijab, they were all foaming in the mouth...
look at the pics, not one single lady wearing one..
hypocrites

religion is really a tool by the elites to control the poor...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Achillesdam500(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Governor et governor
Chaii kiss
Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by Sethkoms: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=Kingwizzy16 post=65820411]

Hahahahaha

14 Likes

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by massinola(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Redoil:
With all these going on among the elite of the north whereas if it is a common man daughter she will be made to wear a black hijab from head to toe.
If not click share
No, they are not made to, they choose to. The extremists are always the hungry poor Muslims. The educated elite Muslims don't have time for what one ignorant Alfa said

4 Likes

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

grin

grin

Abeg I dey chop akara and pap, na my last card I use buy am

I no wan spill am everywhere with laughter

18 Likes

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by olasaad(f): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ok! the question here is: how do they take the vow? do they made mention of till death do they part?
because i know muslims, they can divorce at the slightest provocation which is legal in islam (divorce).
someone should tell me, how do they take white wedding vows (that's the muslims practicing it)?

There is nothing like vow here all they are doing is hosting a reception party for the bride. The one that happened in Kano was Nikkah the real Islamic wedding you can called that a Vow if you like

2 Likes

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by akinszz: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Redoil:
If not click share
it is the likes that will make you happy abi ....

1 Like

Re: Fateema Ganduje's Gorgeous Wedding Gown (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2018
This is anti Islamic

sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.