Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Online Data Entry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Data Entry (322 Views)

Online Data Reselling Business In Nigeria / How To Sell Cheap SME Data Online (data Reselling Business) / Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Data Entry by ehinmowo: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2018
I don't want to waste time, I will just go straight to the point.

You can can make $3000-$6000 monthly on osmoney. This platform has been around for a while and has made thousands of people financially stable.

What do you need to do?
Companies pay osmoney to make advert on the platorm. And osmoney pays you for viewing the adverts. I think that's cool. In order to ensure that you have sufficient view of the adverts, you will required to enter a 4-digit number. You will earn 10 cents for every entry. Depending on your speed, you could earn 100-200$ in three hours. You don't need to do anything else, just enter figures and watch your money grow

The above screenshot shows what I earned yesterday

What's in it for me?
Two things
1. I want other people to make money
2. I will get 50% of the earning of anyone that registered through me in addition to my normal earnings. That is, if you register through my link ( pls do, cos that's the only way you can thank me for this info), and you make $3000 per month, $1500 dollars will be added to my account

How can you get your money?

You can use any of the options above

Registeration
http://osmoney.win/2286132039634

Register start making some dollars

(1) (Reply)

NADDC Driving Nigeria’s Development Through The Automotive Sector / Nigerian Banks Lost 2million Customers In 2 Years – NIBSS / Save Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.