Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse (13672 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos / Nigerian Businessman Jailed For 5 Years For Importing Container Load Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by ChisomAllwell: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Guys!

In this Information Age making money is as easy as a click if you have the right information.

This is an advert firm that markets products for the likes of Apple, adidas, and a whole lot of other brands. They are looking for data entry officers globally and all you have to do is to register and type in the datas they'll provide you at every stage. They don't ask you for your credit card or any payment. All you require is your PC to start.

You can transfer your earnings to your local account, collect payment through Western Union, PayPal, Bitcoin etc.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Donlexybaze(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
I am science student lol,I know about the drug more than you do,ask whatever you don't understand about it
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Abbeyme: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Good news for bad news
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Ilerioluwa02: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2018
agarawu23:
I just hear this drug. What the work exactly?

Food for thoughts... you'll be on low key (as they say) wink

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Joemetry(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2018
This drug is meant to be an analgesic.

Med/Pharma experts through more light please.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by presh001: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2018
I've been hearing of tramadol... I want to try one tab...

meanwhile how do I get back my yahoomail? I've tried to answer the security question to no avail
.. pls help
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by agarawu23(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:

Food for thoughts... you'll be on low key (as they say) wink

PSTEMMA1960:
pain killer..

post=65827377]
It makes them HIGH![/quote]

[quote author=Liftedhands
:
Painkiller with other side benefits.

Eg Erectile dysfunction
Weight loss
Plus a lot more.

Highly addictive and injurious to health.

Hmm. Thanks all
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Jabioro: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Benjom:

...a sort of affordable cocaine. The last time and only time I took just one caplet of that drug for pain relief, I nearly vomited all my intestine. When I got over it, I personally banned it from my life. So happy I did.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Maxinho(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
They would still release it to the owner after every settlement, and then they would go ahead to burn empty cartons or expired goods. Afterall, NAFDAC is working. grin
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Gebbson007(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
efcc why na.... paracetamol is still there ,boys Go manage that one for the time being.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by adisabarber(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pain relief

agarawu23:
I just hear this drug. What's the work exactly?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Shobizz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
mexxmoney:
I have worked with some of those addicted to drugs and I have seen the disastrous effects it had on their lives. That's why I'm still mad at artistes like olamide who promote this rubbish with their songs. Olamide and his likes only add nuisance value to the society that's why all those Agberos, thugs and drug abusers are his fans but is it worth it? Using the talent God gave you to encourage people into doing things that will destroy their lives

Olamide never promote such.

He say no to drugs. May be u should review the audio/video again

#Say no to drug wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by felifeli: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
3 containers !!! Yeepa! Chukwuemeka una wan kill us all . Go try plant cassava na instead of selling drugs. Odiegu o! cry
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by AleksAndria: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Joemetry:
This drug is meant to be an analgesic.

Med/Pharma experts through more light please.

Tramadol is an analgesic ( painkiller ), a very effective one.

But, the side effects ( most times expressed when you OD on the medication ) includes feelings of euphoria, confusion , dizziness, effects on the GIT( vomiting ) also.
So, those who abuse the drug take an overdose intentionally just to get 'high'. A person also said it makes him feel stronger. So that's just the basic thing.

Tramadol is like every other painkiller, but the rate at which it is being abused is on the rise. Besides, it is highly addictive.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by drezzyx(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
They have turn all of us to science students kudos to olamide, Just imagine 33 containers.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Alameer(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
thank God no reach Lagos grin
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by jaytime(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bad market for science teachers and science students alike.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by kpaofame: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
ChisomAllwell:
Guys!

In this Information Age making money is as easy as a click if you have the right information.

This is an advert firm that markets products for the likes of Apple, adidas, and a whole lot of other brands. They are looking for data entry officers globally and all you have to do is to register and type in the datas they'll provide you at every stage. They don't ask you for your credit card or any payment. All you require is your PC to start.

You can transfer your earnings to your local account, collect payment through Western Union, PayPal, Bitcoin etc.

Details
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Lamiri(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Science students will be like....... #FREE THE TRAMS
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by maasoap(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuitNotice:
Wait oo, did they just say 33 containers? And youths are the ones taking it. Which youths are now saying its their time to rule?
Lol. Their time to rule drugs world.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shobizz:

Olamide never promote such.

He say no to drugs.
Really? Well, may be you are right but his message was received in the other way round.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Shobizz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
maasoap:

Really? Well, may be you are right but his message was received in the other way round.

I taught as well not until I watch the video
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by KevinDein: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
mexxmoney:
I have worked with some of those addicted to drugs and I have seen the disastrous effects it had on their lives. That's why I'm still mad at artistes like olamide who promote this rubbish with their songs. Olamide and his likes only add nuisance value to the society that's why all those Agberos, thugs and drug abusers are his fans but is it worth it? Using the talent God gave you to encourage people into doing things that will destroy their lives
Well said.

Some of us that have seen first hand its harmful effects know very well that drug abuse never ends well. It not only destroys the lives of the users but also put the society in grave danger (unthinkable crimes are usually perpetrated under the influence of hard drugs)

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by nellyelitz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
I'm sure this was about being dispatched to the North
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Neddyogu(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
agarawu23:
I just hear this drug. What's the work exactly?

supposed to be an analgesic or pain relief medication but some folks have found a secondary effect and have thus abused it. Just like they abused cocaine, Novocaine etc
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by JMOB(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
One will never hear when they are recruiting..yeye people
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
It wouldn't surprise me if our powder developing blodas are behind these consignments.
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Tunks2017(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018

Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Emanodimo(m): 1:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Well congrats... But what is SON cum NAFDAC doing in regards to reduction in the quality and quantity of products they approved... Some drugs and food products have not been conforming to the approved standand in terms of quality and quantity yet SON and NAFDAC will agree that they are on top of the situation.... Or they are not aware of such....
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by Assassin101: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2018
33 containers
livinus009:
My God. 3 containers that the whole of Africa can consume
Re: NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse by grafixdon: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
What kind of nonsense skit is this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Release Oyintare Ajanami, Abduct His Wife And Father-In-Law / Police Arrest Five Suspected Kidnappers In Imo / Customs Officer Kidnapped In Festac Released (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.