Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) (20354 Views)

Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
WH we offend for dis kwantri oh lord?

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by anselaw(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rip madam.God undastand
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
and he is still seeing with his eyes. this is why i love edo youths

You love them because they will kill the man abi?
One day they will kill you too. Then I will take over all your property.
-
Why do people love violence?
-
Devil tempted the man to violence. The man failed the temptation and killed his wife.
You read the story. Devil is already stirring up your love for violence. You are looking for how to kill another person.
Devil is succeeding in making everybody hate and kill each other.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
uuzba:

You love them because they will kill the man abi?
One day they will kill you too. Then I will take over all your property.
-
Why do people love violence?
-
Devil tempted the man to violence. The man failed the temptation and killed his wife.
You read the story. Devil is already stirring up your love for violence. You are looking for how to kill another person.
Devil is succeeding in making everybody hate and kill each other.

mugu, even in your bible there accounts of God helping people to win wars. the man should have been thoroughly beaten up before been handed over to the police or maybe you were expecting me to applaud him . if it was your sister or daughter will you type this trash?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Aaaaliyah:

Its not about beating her to death or not it's about NEVER laying your hands on her. It is wrong to beat a woman, for whatsoever reason, she's your wife not your child
But I never said it is right to lay hands on a woman. I'm not an advocate of that and I will never support it. Don't quote me out of context please.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Uncontrolled anger is a bad thing.. This is the repercussion
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
''The last hour will not come until there is perennial bloodshed'' Muhammad, Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Praktikals:
Someone defined a wife as the devil the man buys with his own money.
They provoke you to beat them and afterwards, they ll be playing the victim card.

The same you provoke SARS to arrest you and beat you.
Re: Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Jsaviour(f): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Praktikals:
Someone defined a wife as the devil the man buys with his own money.
They provoke you to beat them and afterwards, they ll be playing the victim card.

Beat her?, as per a child right?. Pls when a female soldier insult you, go and beat her. I know you won't cos of fear. Hope you would say this is the lady was to be your blood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Men Jailed For Raping Friend’s Daughter, 13 / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.