Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu (13061 Views)

Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by rhythyson: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Idiotic govano pay my dad his pension u animal man

WHO YOUR FADA EPP?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
rhythyson:

WHO YOUR FADA EPP?? grin grin grin
I go beat you o

1 Like

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
QuitNotice:
Buy cheap from us...
Is it Aba made? grin
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by osusuallstars: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
na so w dey rock my guvernor
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by nzeobi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bondesniger:
we are asking SCOAN to do same in his community turn the place to an industrial hub rather than .........them way sabi go fill the gap
Bro the amount of money SCOAN Brings to Nigeria and ikotun and environs via religious tourism is similar to what is happening in mecca and Israel.
am not a zealot but be sure that 6 out of every 10 people coming to Nigeria do that cos of TBJ.
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Biodun556(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kudos to president Buhari, he also order the military to buy innosoon vehicles and reach agreement with the same indigenous company to produce fighter jet spare parts.

Buhari is the best thing to happen to Ibos.

1 Like

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by saarumann: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good one from Aba boys. Facts is the entire south east is an industrial hub not just Abia.
With Igbo ingenuity, the future of Biafra is very bright as far as industrialization is concerned. cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by qleap2all(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
So Nigeria could be self sufficent, thanks to The Government for the people
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by lakesider(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
See marginalisation
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by webngnews: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by webngnews: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oh
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by MYHUBBY: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
conehead2018:
we coneheads are just too embarrassing...since we despise made in aba at least let's try made in Oshogbo or Ilesha or ijebu.

to think one slowpoke talked say u get sense amuse me. thought na only pigs dem dey call u people, when did u add conehead to you people aberration. you said we cone head but u should ve express yourself in the pig adjective that we known u people of instead of adopting another name
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Brainardc(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ride on my Amiable Governor....... that's the way to go... Aba and Abia in general will be fixed.
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by phkka1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Will it now help you and pay your teachers. Stop giving the union leaders 13 million naira bribe.

Akwa Ibom state has completed the road that gets to Onucha Ngwa. All you need to do is to complet from Onucha Nkwa to Ehere market. This will help movement of goods from that end.

People from Aba and the environs will also visit that wonderful hospital build by Nigerian Christian Hospital. Those people are saving alot of lives. I benefitted from them early this year. Now no road to get there from Aba.
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
conehead2018:
we coneheads are just too embarrassing...since we despise made in aba at least let's try made in Oshogbo or Ilesha or ijebu.

Shun tribalism.... It's not helping us as a people.

1 Like

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
MYHUBBY:

to think one slowpoke talked say u get sense amuse me. thought na only pigs dem dey call u people, when did u add conehead to you people aberration. you said we cone head but u should ve express yourself in the pig adjective that we known u people of instead of adopting another name

When you see comments like his on nairaland, please try and ignore or correct him. Tribalism and Ethnicity can never help us.

#shuntribalism

1 Like

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by wasik: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Some enemies of progress will never see it as buhari achievement.
If the news were to be other way round, then u hear them screaming.
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Biodun556:
Kudos to president Buhari, he also order the military to buy innosoon vehicles and reach agreement with the same indigenous company to produce fighter jet spare parts.

Buhari is the best thing to happen to Ibos.

Thanks for your comment. But to avoid conflict, maybe you need to edit and scrap the last sentence of your comment. Hope your day is going well?

1 Like

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:

I just wonder why most OSUS are pained and frustrated.
Instead of holding your corrupt ipod leaders by the balls to deveRop your potopoto region, these miserable OSU criminals just won't stop mastubatìng on the mention of the sophisticated people who are way ahead of you and Buhari who doesn't even give a fùck about their 5% population.
What a shame.

Shun tribalism, Shun hate speeches... It's not helping us as a people.
How is your day going bro?

1 Like

Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Britishcoins:
Some tribes from waste and Nuts will not like this news

Please let's Shun tribalism, if we are wise, then we ought to know that we are one.
I hope you are having a great day?
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
conehead2018:

Shun tribalism... Every tribe is blessed with something the other tribes lack, that's why we complement each other.
Hope your day is fruitful as usual?
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
kudos to aba people, igbos are truly the head engine of Nigeria. without them, this country won't be recognized for anything. is so unfortunate that tribalism won't let other Nigerians see the potentials in them

Every tribe in Nigeria has contributed a lot in making this country great. We can do better, when we work together.
Shun tribalism.
I hope you're making the best out of your day?
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olril18:
ipods will still complain.

Hate speech does not pay. How are you doing sir?
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Olril18(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Absuchat:

Hate speech does not pay. How are you doing sir?
look in the mirror...I learnt hate speech from people like you
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Killurself: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
But they hate buhari upon how the president was glamour for local products which could be the favor to igbos but they hate him, somebody can't bad in all angle, people may not like this administration becos of many things but not everything is bad.
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by Absuchat(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olril18:

look in the mirror...I learnt hate speech from people like you

It's high time we dropped this bullshit. Obviously I was in the habit of making hate speeches in the past, but what did I get from it? Nothing.... Let's stop this already. Good evening
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by conehead2018: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Mr pig run along..
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by conehead2018: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Absuchat:

Shun tribalism.... It's not helping us as a people.
you should direct your comment who started the jibe.
Re: INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu by conehead2018: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Absuchat:

Shun tribalism... Every tribe is blessed with something the other tribes lack, that's why we complement each other.
Hope your day is fruitful as usual?
Am fine Abu and how is yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor / Nigerian Govt Is Provoking Fresh Insurgency With El-zakzaky And Shi'ites -falana / Terrorism: 60 Women Kidnapped In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.