Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

SO SAD: 20-year-old Secondary School Student Commits Suicide In Jigawa (graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SO SAD: 20-year-old Secondary School Student Commits Suicide In Jigawa (graphic (390 Views)

Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD: 20-year-old Secondary School Student Commits Suicide In Jigawa (graphic by 11Ebisco: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Umar Muhammad, a 20-year-old secondary school student, alleged to be passing through depression, reportedly committed suicide by hanging himself at Kandahar, Hadejia, Jigawa State.

NAN reported that the State’s Police Spokesperson, ASP Audu Jinjiri, who confirmed the incident said the deceased whose body was found dangling near a river in his area on Sunday, was among students who wrote the recent UTME mock examination.

“On March 11, the Police in Hadejia LGA received a report that that a hanged corpse was found by the river side in Hadejia town at about 6 p.m.
Upon investigation, the Police discovered that the corpse was that of 20-year-old Umar Mohammed of Khandahar quarters.
The corpse was taken to hospital for confirmation and later released to the family for burial,” Jinjiri said.

Here are photos of the Secondary School Student;

This is coming after UNIBEN confirmed that one of its students allegedly committed suicide. The deceased, identified only as Adams, was said to have been found dead in his room at Ekosodin community, in the Ovia North-East Local Government Area of the state.
He was said to be a 500-level student in the Department of Computer Engineering. It was gathered that Adams had been sighted at his department where he submitted an assignment before he returned to his hostel on Thursday.
Some of his friends were said to have suspected that something had gone wrong when they could not access his room while he was inside. However, his lifeless body was later said to have been found by his relatives who forced the door open in the evening.
The Public Relations Officer of the university, Michael Osasuyi, who confirmed the incident, said the institution received the report with surprise.

Osasuyi noted that the deceased was a first-class student. He said, “The 500-level computer engineering student was discovered in his room at Ekosodin.

“He hung himself. His father came to see him and that was how it was discovered that he hung himself. The information that got to us was that he was a bright student, a first-class student.’’

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/so-sad-20-year-old-secondary-school.html

Re: SO SAD: 20-year-old Secondary School Student Commits Suicide In Jigawa (graphic by Flyemmyrate(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2018
I wonder how young ones learn this bad act by taken their lives.

Me I have my brighter, sweeter and glorious life I'm enjoying ooo.

Even Buhari frustrating government can never make me take my enemy's life not to talk of mine.

(1) (Reply)

Police Warn Protesters Planning To Block Third Mainland Bridge / Dubai Nurse Loses Salary, Savings To Fraudsters / Breaking:igp Orders Immediate Removal Of Kogi State Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.