Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie (11982 Views)

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2018
You want to know who an OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND is? He’s the idiot who pays the bills, shows the most love, and gets pinned with the pregnancy. He’s simply the guy put on reserve to bear the burdens imposed by those other ones they call BESTIES. And you want to know who a BESTIE is? He’s the smart guy who reaps what the official boyfriend sows, loves less, and is usually the father of the child that gets pinned on the official boyfriend.

And all the while, the idiotic official boyfriend will be gushing over his girl on Facebook, posting her pictures on Instagram with FIRE EMOJIs to express his blazing hot love for her, and forming ROMEO on almost every WhatsApp status. When it’s time to go wild, naughty, and sexually adventurous, the girl beckons on the BESTIE(S).

But when it’s time to rehearse wifey roles and impose responsibilities, she goes to the official boyfriend who has been cajoled to feel so loved, adored, preferred, and responsible for her everyday need in order to prove his manhood. An official boyfriend pays the price to be afforded the privileges that a bestie gets as an inherited entitlement.

All the secrets, little talks, true character, flaws, and just about everything that fuels intimacy are bared before a bestie in all confidence. But the official boyfriend only knows as much as she wants him to know, which usually shows her off as being an ANGEL to reckon with.

Sometimes, this could be a calculated attempt at DECEIT. But most times, she withholds those info from him in fear of scaring him away with them. What they don’t know is that those details foster the bond they so crave. So you see that a girl finds herself in a mess and is more comfortable discussing it with a bestie than a boyfriend. Ever wondered why?

She shares something more intimate with the bestie than the boyfriend who is just there asking and answering questions like; “Have you eaten?” “How was your day?” “How are your parents and siblings?” “You know I love you, don’t you? I can cross seven seas for you. I can even take a bullet for you.” “How much money do you need this time?” Blah-blah-blah…

Meanwhile, discussions with a bestie are like; “You sef! So you did that thing again abi? After you’ll be carrying that your face as if you don’t know something. Haha. I’m hungry oh, and I don’t even have a dime on me. Abeg help me with small money mek I chop. How is your boyfriend jare? Hope he’s taking care of you o? He better takes care of you because I don’t like it when you’re not cared for. Shebi you know that I care? Oya come to the house let me show you.”

Between a girl and an official boyfriend, there’s pretense, secrets, lies, deceit, etc. (could be for the right or wrong reasons). But between a girl and a bestie, there are no secrets, no pretense, no lies, and no deceit. It’s the true definition of FRIENDSHIP which should be FOUNDATION of a girl’s affair with a boyfriend. A bestie knows the ins/outs of a girl. But an official boyfriend only knows what makes the girl unique and worth to be his girlfriend.

However, these besties are scarcely willing to COMMIT to an official affair like the official boyfriend does. The bestie is preferred but unavailable. The official boyfriend is the available guy who became preferred based on his availability. Trust me, you don’t want to be that guy. So, before you go official, start off as a bestie. It’s more likely to foster a more solid bond than when you start off with love lines from Jesusboy’s novel, “OGECHI & I.” You can save that or later.

In conclusion, if you’ve noticed that you’re in the shoes of an official boyfriend, convert to a bestie ASAP!!! The rewards are boundless!!! Don’t just sit there like a figurehead who does nothing more than pay bills and shoulder responsibilities. Be a friend!!! Get to know your girl!!! Question her and force answers out of her!!! Find out the dirty secrets she fears to tell you, recite them to her, and make her know you cherish her nonetheless and her secrets die with you.

When you do so, she’ll loosen up and grant you unrestricted access to her world, and you’ll become both a bestie and an official boyfriend (a better position than that of an official boyfriend alone). Again, you will have an upper hand over those other bloody besties. Just like GLO, you must always endeavor to RULE YOUR WORLD!!! If you don’t, someone else will, and you will be paying tax to that person. BE WISE!!!

If after all said and done, you notice she can’t seem to make do with you as a bestie but can’t do without those other besties, she’s a promiscuous type. She only wants to keep you as her ATM and possibly pin one her bestie’s pregnancy on you. When those besties finally ruin her life, she’ll try to use you to cover up the loopholes and make it look like her miserable life had always been on track. So what do you do? Drop her like a bad habit and let her village people do the rest. Thank you.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by BiafranBushBoy: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Deep!!!
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by adaksbullet: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Nsidpodfgsfdbdkdhjkoye!mswlsgsmslsbdlsbs?!msjshgs undecided
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by JoeKingin(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2018
Bestie sef na long thing.. Just call on her when you need her. That feeling when you see her and boyfriend all loved up, and you smiling wickedly with your Gs
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Words
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
JoeKingin:
Bestie sef na long thing.. Just call on her when you need her. That feeling when you see her and boyfriend all loved up, and you smiling wickedly with your Gs
You seem like you were once an official boyfriend who moved to being an ex-boyfriend, and then to being a bestie, and now to being an Ex-Bestie.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Deep!!!
Very deep!!!
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by JoeKingin(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Been there done that bro... All ladies want is money and good penising, money I have not but I will penisise your life real well, the official boyfriend can give you money.
jezuzboi:

You seem like you were once an official boyfriend who moved to being an ex-boyfriend, and then to being a bestie, and now to being an Ex-Bestie.
grin
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
JoeKingin:
Been there done that bro... All ladies want is money and good penising, money I have not but I will penisise your life real well, the official boyfriend can give you money.
Choi!!! Badt guy!!!
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
This beatie issue is very deep and I am not understanding it.
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by ubunja(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
the Bestie AKA the secret lover that the girl always presents to her BF and the world as "he's my best friend from school" . true words bro and the bestie is that guy you always find there and you gona leave there right by her. if your GF has a close male friend who's not her brother just know she's fvcking him. every girl i date i make her put all her male friends on freeze. im so insecure its not even funny.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jacyhelen(f): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Hahhahahahahaha..funny but true...Girls dont and never loves a guy that share careing and love.
We use bestie to deceive our main Boyfriend..MayGod forgive us.
If u are a man and ur girl says something about bestie,chase him away on time or she will start fucking him.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
jacyhelen:
Hahhahahahahaha..funny but true...Girls dont and never loves a guy that share careing and love.
We use bestie to deceive our main Boyfriend..MayGod forgive us.
If u are a man and ur girl says something about bestie,chase him away on time or she will start fucking him.
You are very #Truthful...

I admire that...

At least you're that one girl who makes it obvious that threads like this are not created to bash girls like many girls love to think...

But why are girls like that??
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
I concur

I once had a bestie, who had a gf and damn we did things, ..this bestie stuff is just a term used for side lovers...And it's like the same with guys, don't tell me you've never pressed or kissed your bestie?

I broke up with my bestie few days after I started dating,cause I knew my bestie was going to be a problem. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a bestie but if you're going to get into a serious relationship, you should be able to let that bestie go..It would be unfair to your partner....stop this bestie scam

9 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
kendrace:
I concur

I once had a bestie, who had a gf and damn we did things, ..this bestie stuff is just a term used for side lovers...And it's like the same with guys, don't tell me you've never pressed or kissed your bestie?

I broke up with my bestie few days after I started dating,cause I knew my bestie was going to be a problem. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a bestie but if you're going to get into a serious relationship, you should be able to let that bestie go..It would be unfair to your partner....stop this bestie scam
cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Fkforyou(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Intresting... cheesy

It's so much easier to have a best friend than having a girlfriend cheesy

The problem is when either one begin to catch feelings...Then it gets complicated.
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Fkforyou:
Intresting... cheesy

It's so much easier to have a best friend that having a girlfriend cheesy

The problem is when either one begin to catch feelings...Then it gets complicated.
brother, bestie has been a scam 4rm childhood. My bestie ends once u are married, d day u get decieve by "bestie" my bro u are on a long tin. Male besties will always be loyal to u d official guy.
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Olalan(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
If your girlfriend has a male bestie OYO is your case. 90% of girls are having an affair with the so called male bestie
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by karlboss: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nsso
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by roarik(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
this male bestie of a thing is a scam...dat is how my girlfriend's so called bestie b bleeping her,meanwhile she has a fiance nd d bestie has a girlfriend too...smh...some male friends are loyal tho.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by lwanga1993: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
OP... ure a Gee...... as a young guy ..it's better of to have a bestie than in a relationship........ buh not every guys have da traits to be a bestie....
besties are always...da cute,bad, sharp guys...
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Summarise Your Novel In 5 words abeg
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by secondincommand: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2018
@op
#true talk
just 'f'. one the other night
she says we just fwend
BT nw she got another fwend the worst part is m starting to develop feelings for her which I won't show , cause nw she with ma gee,

#bt the Pusey's good sha!
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by secondincommand: 6:58am On Mar 16, 2018
op
#true talk
just 'f'. one the other night
she says we just fwend
BT nw she got another fwend the worst part is m starting to develop feelings for her, BT nw she with ma gee

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by youngfocus(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Nice idea
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
DeadRat:
Summarise Your Novel In 5 words abeg
Which novel??
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by Magnoliaa(f): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
lol, this is so true...
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by jezuzboi(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Magnoliaa:
lol, this is so true...
You can say that again...
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by zickky: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Quite interesting....
Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by barallanee(f): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Is my bf nt supposed to b my bestie Why wuld I have a bf and claim to have a bestie... It means I Dnt like his company.. Cut d bestie crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie by barallanee(f): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Is my bf nt supposed to b my bestie Why wuld I have a bf and claim to have a bestie... It means I Dnt like his company.. Cut d bestie crap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. / What I Saw In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.