Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid (15197 Views)

Amari Bailey’s Mom, Johanna Leia Who Drake Rented A Whole Stadium To Have A Date / Patoranking Launches Record Label Amari Musiq, Signs Greyc & Walid / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Revolva(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Coming right after the announcement of his deal with the global music publishing company Warner/Chappell, Patoranking has announced a new addition to expanding his career with the launch of his record label - Amari Musiq.  He has also unveiled his new artists - Grey C, a young talented vocalist and singer Walid who hails from Tanzania.

Amari Musiq will now be the home base for this artistic trio and hopes to impact the music scene with the best quality of music, compelling visuals aimed at making Africa visible to the world.

Sharing his excitement on his Instagram page, Patoranking said “Really happy to finally announce my label Amari Musiq. Helping others has always been my number one goal and I couldn’t be happier to extend the support I’ve had to others. Love to everyone who has supported the journey so far! Get out of your comfort zone today and make that thing happen. Here’s to more music and new talent.”

Grey C’s new single Rude boy which is set to drop on the 16th March, 2018 will serve as the first taste of what is yet to come from Amari Musiq in 2018.

http://www.popularmp3.net/2018/03/patoranking-officially-announces-his.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Who's that woman there

She photo-spoilt that image

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by CAPSLOCKED: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Who's that woman there

She photo-spoilt that image

.....I'M LOVING HER KNUCKLES.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by poweredcom(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
pato don saign artist o well let see how e goes
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Authoreety: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nice one... bt if everybody get label na who go cum be apprentice
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by miracool946: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
nice one let's see what they can do.

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by miracool946: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
f
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by sirugos(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Incase you don't know.... "To defend Buhari, you must deactivate your Brain, pretend as if you never went to school, then start sounding So Stupid. At this point everything makes sense to you."�

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by xamiel: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Okay.
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

.....I'M LOVING HER KNUCKLES.
Why
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Everybody wan turn Artiste. Buhari why
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by QueenAmanda(f): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thats cool
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by oshe11: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Revolva:
Coming right after the announcement of his deal with the global music publishing company Warner/Chappell, Patoranking has announced a new addition to expanding his career with the launch of his record label - Amari Musiq.  He has also unveiled his new artists - Grey C, a young talented vocalist and singer Walid who hails from Tanzania.

Amari Musiq will now be the home base for this artistic trio and hopes to impact the music scene with the best quality of music, compelling visuals aimed at making Africa visible to the world.

Sharing his excitement on his Instagram page, Patoranking said “Really happy to finally announce my label Amari Musiq. Helping others has always been my number one goal and I couldn’t be happier to extend the support I’ve had to others. Love to everyone who has supported the journey so far! Get out of your comfort zone today and make that thing happen. Here’s to more music and new talent.”

Grey C’s new single Rude boy which is set to drop on the 16th March, 2018 will serve as the first taste of what is yet to come from Amari Musiq in 2018.

http://www.popularmp3.net/2018/03/patoranking-officially-announces-his.html

Pato my Guy

Up Barca
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by jaylister(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
ok
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by afbstrategies: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nice cheesy
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congrats to him! smiley
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Jeromegwer: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
This guy humble ooo, see as e take allow that guy sit down,u go even think say na im be the boss sef

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Alphasoar(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Women problem . . . the other two were looking right but she is looking left. smh.
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Partnerbiz2: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
This guy dey hustle shaa...

Promo Ongoing on our MTN deals..

Over 500 positive feedback...

Just click the details below

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by princeade86(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
every Nigeria artistes want to form boss by having record label, but I don't think they know diff between musicians and producers.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Bnenzzy101: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wow. Nice one pat
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by AiiVee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
this is something good sha...brother be stepping up...
Eledumare, changed up his level
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by fergieboy: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lol greyc Don leave sultan dead label cheesy
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Awesomeking: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
I have always been a fan of yung grey c since that chukwuma track and since that track with 2baba,sound sultan,burna and jimmy jatt..nice one patoranking!

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by thundafire: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Authoreety:
Nice one... bt if everybody get label na who go cum be apprentice
if u ask me who lala go ask
Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by vicben27(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2018
gracy is a very good female artist! shez got talent! love two of her songs

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid by Jaxmuneer(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Patoranking is a legend, should have a record label like long ago. Big ups to him and goodluck on his new journey

(1) (Reply)

2013 AMAA in Bayelsa - Nollywood Celebrities / Runtown Set To Release His New Album As He Shared Cover Online. Photos / Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.