Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen (46483 Views)

NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Won't Cook For 22 People, If There Are No Cameras - Lady / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by HallaDaTruth: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Check out her jaw, she is ageing
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Dotng: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Reminds me of the movie, "The Age of Adeline."

Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by enimooko: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
viyon02:
This is what will happen in the nearest future to mankind
You be brother? grin
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by bobi4brown(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Green tea must be doing a lot in her life.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by DabuIIIT: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
If she were a conehead she wudda transformed into a vulture by now grin grin tongue
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Bennyranks: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
They never die. When was the last time you seen Chinese funeral?
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Mutigadara1: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
talk2saintify:

one explanation to this is " she's a Vampire" �
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by femi4: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Naaah she aged sha... cheesy

This is one of the advantage of being an Asian...We aged gracefully... grin
Tot you are from South Africa
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by MARKETfund: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
xynerise:
You want to know why Asians don't die quickly naturally especially from the deadliest illnesses like Cancer, Diabetics and STD's? It is because they live on natural food. No can diets and junks like we Africans eat, adopted from the Americans.

An Average Asian has Ginseng root and other herbal medicine at home. They don't use sugar in their tea unlike many Africans use more than 3 cubes in just a tea cup and still drink 50CL soft drink everyday..

You hardly hear an Asian die of Diabetics or Cancer because they barely take those junks..

Live on natural foods and drugs and see how you add to you life span. The oldest people on the planet are Asians. No wonder their population keep increasing despite the "One Child" policy.

Enough said

1005 right Pa Antelope tongue
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by iceadonis(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
midolian:
Asians? Right from childhood, most of them already have that old look

LMAO
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by xynerise: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
MARKETfund:

1005 right Pa Antelope tongue

Nightcrawler grin
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by PAJUN: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
See as u the keep record of an Asian woman like say e go change our country...,. .......
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by sulasa07(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
She dey do plastic/cosmetic surgery.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Jameshyrated(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Make_Up at work.....
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by billyG(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
I need 2 locate her & dip ma majic stick in her fountain of longevity......that why i like taken asian green tea,gingseng & mushroom suppliment.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2018
femi4:
Tot you are from South Africa

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Martinez19:
wow, you are Asian. I love Asian girls (the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean and Philippino only). I think they are so beautiful. My exception are the Indians (they have beautiful girls but not like the ones I listed) grin.

Well, northern Indian women are beautiful... cool
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by MARKETfund: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2018
xynerise:

Nightcrawler grin

Lol, some nights are like that tongue

However, much as I agree that you were right about the Asians, I do know you are a drunk, and you use who-send-you cup for tea with 10 cubes of sugar grin
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by xynerise: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2018
MARKETfund:

Lol, some nights are like that tongue

However, much as I agree that you were right about the Asians, I do know you are a drunk, and you use who-send-you cup for tea with 10 cubes of sugar grin

Wake up from your nightmare grin
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Naaah she aged sha... cheesy

This is one of the advantage of being an Asian...We aged gracefully... grin

Age gracefully my ass, your people don't even grow at all,despite all the vegetables and garlic you eat by the tonnes.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bidobado:

Age gracefully my ass, your people don't even grow at all,despite all the vegetables and garlic you eat by the tonnes.

An u don't turn ur yellow eyes to white despite of all those pounded yam and eba u were eating! Not only that only ur belly getting bigger but ur legs are still like chopsticks..

Mtccheewww to ur black azz..
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

An u don't turn ur yellow eyes to white despite of all those pounded yam and eba u were eating! Not only that only ur belly getting bigger but ur legs are still like chopsticks..

Mtccheewww to ur black azz..
You may be a Fvcking chink or a bed wench, either way you're a Cvnt. You degenerate gook, fvcking slant eye piece of shyte, how the Bleep did you even see the internet page properly.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bidobado:

You may be a Fvcking chink or a bed wench, either way you're a Cvnt. You degenerate gook, fvcking slant eye piece of shyte, how the Bleep did you even see the internet page properly.

Shut up ! Ur black mouth stinks! Ur a p***y bitch.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Fvck off you moon face Cvnt. You yellow piece of shyte, stupid midgets who never grow despite eating all the dogs, snakes and fetuses of this world.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bidobado:

Fvck off you moon face Cvnt. You yellow piece of shyte, stupid midgets who never grow despite eating all the dogs, snakes and fetuses of this world.

That's all u can bring? U hungry looking baboon trying to be smart when u know nothing but open ur dirty mouth & as if u dont eat all those shiit in ur village!

So ,Shut up bitch and put some eye-mo in ur yellow eyes and put alot of cream in ur ashy elbows & cracked heels before u come online and start spewing shitt. U belong to sambisa forest. NL is for humans only..

*spit*
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

That's all u can bring? U hungry looking baboon trying to be smart when u know nothing but open ur dirty mouth & as if u dont eat all those shiit in ur village!

So ,Shut up bitch and put some eye-mo in ur yellow eyes and put alot of cream in ur ashy elbows & cracked heels before u come online and start spewing shitt. U belong to sambisa forest. NL is for humans only..

*spit*

Fvck off you dog eating dirty chink, slant eye gook. Why don't you Fvck off to a chink forum and leave nairaland. So much for being team interracial, have you read all the racism coming out of you?? At least am not a hypocrite like you, I fvcking hate you dirty chinks, Fvck off back to tianamen square and die.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Fvcking racist Cvnt, yellow piece of shyte, fucking ugly moon faced gook, degenerate midget, why don't you Fvck off to gookland for chinks, and leave nairaland for Nigerians, bastard.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Bidobado:

Fvcking racist Cvnt, yellow piece of shyte, fucking ugly moon faced gook, degenerate midget, why don't you Fvck off to gookland for chinks, and leave nairaland for Nigerians, bastard.

Cry to ur mama u ugly fowl . grin
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Cry to ur mama u ugly fowl . grin

Can you even see your fvcking mother.. You slant eye Cvnt.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Bidobado:

Can you even see your fvcking mother.. You slant eye Cvnt.

And this bulging yellow-eyed bonobo is trying so hard...I know u can see everything coz of ur huge eyes..

Boi u bleeping ugly with ur brown teeth and black lips like someone punched coz ur talking shiit..

Now fvck of my mentions u disgusting bitch.

Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

And this bulging yellow-eyed bonobo is trying so hard...I know u can see everything coz of ur huge eyes..

Boi u bleeping ugly with ur brown teeth and black lips like someone punched coz ur talking shiit..

Now fvck of my mentions u disgusting bitch.

Fvck off back Gookistan, the Land of the slant eye Cvnts.
Re: Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen by viyon02: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yes bro.
enimooko:
You be brother? grin

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88