Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Converting A Rhd Vechicle To Lhd - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Converting A Rhd Vechicle To Lhd (993 Views)

Rhd Car Conversion To Lhd Car / Beware Of Cars Converted In Nigeria From RHD To LHD! / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting A Rhd Vechicle To Lhd by moonraker(m): 3:19am On May 01, 2010
Hello house,

I just wanted to know if there was a possiblity of converting a rhd car to a lhd in lagos??

specifically speaking erm Nissan Primera 2004 model?? and what is the price??

can one just get a permit or something to use it the way it is??

very sorry for my ignorance,
Re: Converting A Rhd Vechicle To Lhd by richardol: 6:56am On May 09, 2010
we are in the same shoes am about to buy a 98 model acura llegend japanese car its RHD and i want to b using it in nigeria i hav no money for convertion and am thinking that should be some papers like permit that can server you to b able to drive it around i see a lot of peeps that drive RHD card in lagos and other places but i do not know the secret. i need help on this pls
Re: Converting A Rhd Vechicle To Lhd by moonraker(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2010
really??

u hv seen rhd vechicles been used in nigeria??

i just confirmed from a friend of mine that its costs

abt 250k @ ladipo, its crazy when one buys a car

sends it, clears it, registers it and then has to convert
Re: Converting A Rhd Vechicle To Lhd by Emekasmart(m): 3:26am On Mar 01, 2016
moonraker:
really??

u hv seen rhd vechicles been used in nigeria??

i just confirmed from a friend of mine that its costs

abt 250k @ ladipo, its crazy when one buys a car

sends it, clears it, registers it and then has to convert
If u dont hav money for the conversion den dont buy RHD,is anybody stopping u from buying a left hand drive car?
You people just like suffering urselves wit dis conversion thing and thereby spending xtra money which is supposed to be saved for other needs...

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Process Of Buying A Used Car In 9ija? / Between Corolla 94 And Corolla 98 / Brain Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.