Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots (24622 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Funky123(f): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
May your marriage be blissful and fruitful

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Funky123:
May your marriage be blissful and fruitful
Amen....thank you
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Pidginwhisper: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
May God bless your union
No go marry! undecided Dey bless another person union

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
zicoraads:

undecided undecided

So, what could be the problem? undecided undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by divineRx(f): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
aww they both look so adorable...
Hml to the couple
nd to those calling out the slay queens that are nt yet married,so someone cannot slay in peace again lolz

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fine people... Good luck to you

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Alameer(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
HML in addvnc my fellow smoke smoke guy
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
divineRx:
aww they both look so adorable...
Hml to the couple
nd to those calling out the slay queens that are nt yet married,so someone cannot slay in peace again lolz
Don't mind them jaree.. Slay smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Ahn ahn cheesy

Shey you wan give me wife ni?
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by ibkkk(f): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Shuu!
Something iz happening on this Nairaland, fa!

Congrats to the couple kiss

BabbanBura, let's do this wink

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by zicoraads: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
AntiBrutus:

She is still slaying and being a feminist online tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by fucktoto: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
why you come dey touch the girl for yansh?

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by iphyjones(f): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nice couple someday I go share my pre wedding photo Amen

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
iphyjones:
Nice couple someday I go share my pre wedding photo Amen
Amen.... thanks

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Bamz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
NobleRomm:
they for kuku carry instruments... no be only helmet hard hat

Fixed.
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by bigplayerz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
As the 2 of them be Engineers...although i don`t know if na mechanical,civil,chemical Engineer which they major in...but all i can say is that the guy should be a good Fucklican to be able to satisfy her ....because that WELL go deep GAN grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Sirambassador(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pidginwhisper:

Boss your vex na from another level oo
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Strikethem: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
erekaa:
Thanks so much...Engineering occupation
Fellow, congrats man

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by agarawu23(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Which day we go open thread of "two nairalanders pre wedding pictures " and see popular nlders?
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by millionboi2: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
TarOrfeek:

This is a Healthy relationship.
like seriously

I'm jealous

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by signature2012(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
God bless you guys and hml in advance.

Are you the same sirjeffry?
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Young couple kiss kiss cute.

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by kingchris30(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
happy married life to them

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
millionboi2:
like seriously

I'm jealous
Smiles....you will post yours soon

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Platony(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Engineers......May God bless u both!!

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nickymezor(f): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Beautiful

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by zicoraads: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
AntiBrutus:

'Morgan' doesn't want to retire, yet grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
beautiful...
congrats

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Simple and cool, happy married life

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations hml
Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by karli4nia(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
There is nothing that gladdens my heart as the sight of two happy looking couple. They look cool together.May God bless your matrimony with all it needs to be a very happy and successful one. And all say... AMEN!!!

Re: Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots by ohem007(m): 1:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Where is the party gon be......

I must chop rice

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift