Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) (35883 Views)

See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. / Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by DONADAMS(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
nothing like military love!!gallant!
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
With beards??

Is he a General
Even Generals dont keep beards.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by lagdmark(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
With beards??

Is he a General
He must be a Field-Marschal.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Killurself: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Aguia:

Are naval men allowed to keep beards?
No one allowed to leave beard unless he get medical paper for shaving, weda he always get bump on jaw when ever he barb his beard now he will get medical paper or report that cover him not to shave it but he must barb it low.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Killurself:
No one allowed to leave beard unless he get medical paper for shaving, weda he always get bump on jaw when ever he barb his beard now he will get medical paper or report that cover him not to shave it but he must barb it low.

Oh okay, this makes sense.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
The guy.

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Kdsf: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lovely
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by armadeo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
With beards??

Is he a General

i shock too
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by musa7m(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
With beards??

Is he a General
you no see the v in front of the camouflage......that's Lance Corporal.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by iphyjones(f): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
The guy is cute,tall n handsome.fine couple
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by OMEGA009(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
He’s an infantryman. A lance corporal to be precise and most likely is with the Special forces.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by kelish(f): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
when you marry your friend
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
I love military men
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by millionboi2: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
gmoney12:
of what use is all these pre wedding pics? no be say some go last sef...

our forefathers did nothing like dis but their marriage lasted unlike what we seeing now...

what do I know shaaa.....its the latest trend in town...

lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by teniboss(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
He may be Navy.

Hml in advance.
no sir... he's an infantry soldier.... see the badge on his right shoulder.... plus see his rank on his chest...
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by seniwellsFX: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy looks like my ex... Hmmmm... Wonder how he slipped from my grasp cry
lolzzzz..that ur profile picture look like pre strafing position... action go soon start.. Baileys doing the pre magic..carry go nothing do u.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by gwama: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
The man is handsome, He like nigerian actor Blossom Chukwujekwu wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by femi4: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy looks like my ex... Hmmmm... Wonder how he slipped from my grasp cry
you need makeup sex
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
teniboss:
no sir... he's an infantry soldier.... see the badge on his right shoulder.... plus see his rank on his chest...
Oh, I didn't even look at those.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
femi4:
you need makeup sex
Not everything is about sex though
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by tiredoflife(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
He may be Navy.

Hml in advance.

He isn't
He is army
A lance corporal
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by tiredoflife(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
With beards??

Is he a General

U can keep if u ve medical report to back it that u get irritation when u cut
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by jerryBoss1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
With beards??

Is he a General
I'm an Airforce personnel and I keep beards ....
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by RotrMezie: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
He's in the Special Force of the Army
They are the beard men. the keep it for some reasons
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Albertone(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
The guy is even in the Infantry unit,he must be ready to go to battle anytime. #TeamKombatant
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by sledge2012(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin ;Di have seen a military guy with a full bearded face before, that scary type.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
OMEGA009:
He’s an infantryman. A lance corporal to be precise and most likely is with the Special forces.

Nigeria get special forces too na im boko haram dey drop them like flies? They must be the worst special forces on planet earth. Specials forces/cowards who are only good at intimidating unarmed civilians.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Albertone(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
sledge2012:
grin ;Di have seen a military guy with a full bearded face before, that scary type.
you have to test if he is a fake military man or not.Just give him a hard punch on the nose....
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
RotrMezie:
He's in the Special Force of the Army

They are the beard men. the keep it for some reasons

What is special about them please somebody tell me. Abi dem think say to bear special forces na for mouth or to comduct python dance for umuahia? Bloody cowards who abandon their arms and ammunition and run away from rag tag boko haram.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by RexEmmyGee: 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
jerryBoss1:

I'm an Airforce personnel and I keep beards ....
with medical report?
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by 2packer(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2018
I don't think he is Military, cos the name tag and his rank are not speaking the same language. My military folks observe it very well
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2018
He is a military man of cuz... Nigerian Army. The beards cud be based on 'excuse shaving'(medical grounds), just returned from operation, special force or course.... He cud also be an intelligence personnel though I doubt it. Congratulations in advance to the twice of them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.